• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Officer Berri can Draw and Sprite!

Who here likes Penguins? Because Penguins are up next! But since I have grocery shopping to do in the morning I'll have to wait until the day after to start work on the sprites.

PENGUINS WOO! Can't wait! :D

Oh and Sandy beats Rio. :p It's too bad she was removed from the game after GC. :'(

Thank you very much Timon! xD And I knew Penguins would get your attention Superpenguin.

PENGUINS!
tumblr_inline_mn1v4lUFCS1qz4rgp.png

My favorite penguin is Gwen. Well, of the ones I sprited. When I get around to the New Leaf villagers (and any I may have missed that were Japan-Only) I really like that new blue penguin girl. She's so adorable.

I got a head start on the Aligators so the next sprite set will ACTUALLY BE FINISHED ON TIME. And then I'll get to the frogs and there will be a lot of frogs and I'll fall behind again. ;-;

It's gator time!

tumblr_inline_mn5hyf8ppA1qz4rgp.png

Boots is best gator. He was one of the first villagers in Sunville so many years ago when I first got Population growing on the GameCube!

Wow.. three posts in a row. ;-; It is getting quiet in here!
tumblr_inline_mn9bjjByS21qz4rgp.png

*just now notices that extra white space on the right side of the image* Noooooo my OCD!!

Oh well. The complete frog sprite version with all the New Leaf and any missed Japan Only Villagers will be better!

:( Does nobody like my sprites anymore? Well if that's the case, I guess you're in luck because I've got more than just sprites today.

First Octopi:
tumblr_inline_mnb2uem50Z1qz4rgp.png

Second:
tumblr_mnbbobhafR1s96u1io1_1280.png
I drew Officer Berri for my followers! Yay! Full body shot of the character my account is named after! xD

Edit: I've also updated the first page to include all of my current sprites and my two drawings. Those sprite sets will be updated later on when I make the New Leaf villagers and and any Japan Only villagers I missed.

Last edited:
Can you do hamster sprites :D ? Really nice artwork by the way :3

I'll be doing the hamsters and the deer after I finish the New Leaf villagers for the other races and any Japanese only villagers I missed. Since I have the base shape for all those species already its a little easier on me. I have to make more base sprites for the hammies and the deer, so it will take a little longer. I'm making ALL the villagers though! So don't worry! They'll appear eventually!

Also I'm glad you like the Penguins, Superpenguin! I'm excited for when I get to do the New Leaf penguin girl in your signature! She's sooooooo cute!

Cute! I love the artwork :) For some reason I always thought from your Avatar that Officer Berri was a pig. I see now she is a wolf :p

Berri's a fox, actually. Like Redd. They're related. My art style is kinda odd in that regard, but when I get around to drawing AC wolves you'll be able to tell the difference!

Don't worry though. My grandfather thinks she's a wolf too. >>;

Oh pooh I think I forgot to upload the completed sprite sets I've done so far. <<; *looks back* Yep. >>;

HAVE A BUNCH OF SPRITES SINCE IT'S JUNE.

tumblr_inline_mnesm6qEfJ1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnih81tSb91qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnm39fwXIj1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnptuoNrId1qz4rgp.png

I've done most of them. The original run I did I did everyone but the New Leaf villagers. I'm pretty sure I put it in my first post. Check towards the bottom of the sprites because I did the mammals, then the birds, then the others. And I'm going through the whole list again to get the New Leaf villagers done as well as any Japan Only villagers I missed!

Egbert's my favorite chicken since he lived just south of my house from the very beginning of Population Growing.

And then he was there in Wild World a few of the times I reset my own. xD Egbert is a bro.

Egbert's my favorite chicken since he lived just south of my house from the very beginning of Population Growing.

And then he was there in Wild World a few of the times I reset my own. xD Egbert is a bro.

We will be the base of the Egbert Fanbase. :D

Back