• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:3DS Release Date Speculation Thread

To make it a little more clear, fall is from the second half of September to the end of November.
Your speculation can now be further chopped down, and your hopes of having a before summer release are now crushed. =3

Haha that's what i was thinking when i saw the news.

Late November to early December seems to be Nintendo's favorite time for releasing animal crossing, and with a confirmed fall release Window, that seems to me as the only realistic dates. Then again, a very early fall release as In September would be awesome, and could still very well be a viable possibility. Feel free to shoot me down on that though :p

early December is Winter haha.
I'm hoping for late October /my birthday
but i dont really care

Feel free to shoot me down on that though :p

Most speculation is early fall. Nintendo, specifically with Animal Crossing, normally doesn't have a big time difference in release dates. So far everyone over in Japan is expecting it to come out in September. If that is true, we'll get it either a few days or a week after.

Most speculation is early fall. Nintendo, specifically with Animal Crossing, normally doesn't have a big time difference in release dates. So far everyone over in Japan is expecting it to come out in September. If that is true, we'll get it either a few days or a week after.

I second this; I mean, both WW and CF we're released late November/early December, but AC3DS has been in the making for probably 2 years now (because they were probably working on it before they showcased it at E3 2010)
I do think early fall (September - mid October) is more than likely a possible release date.

Im gunna be upset if we have to wait till next year but the creator of the game said specifically himself that it would be released this year. Obviously not september. Probably not may either.

Plus, City Folk/Let's go to the City was released in America 3 days after Japan, so that's a very comforting fact.

Didn't the American version come out 4 days before the Japanese version?

Oh Yeah...you're right. Well you can thank my terrible math for that (and I'm in the accelerated class xD). Well that's even better ;)

Yes, America getting the game before Japan... I was like o_O

release dates in 2008 were 'effed. I have to admit

that was a bad year for Nintendo

I have a feeling they'll be good with the release dates here. The problem with the release of City Folk was that they decided to release it so late in the year.

yes, they should have released it earlier, it would have worked out much better

People (by people, i mean the people who thought the game was coming out yesterday) must feel stupid. It's May 3rd haha.

all those people who believed the GameStop release dates are stupid

Yeah, but there gonna go to game stop and be like I'm here to pick up my game! What? No?! Noooo!? When will it? What do you mean you don't know!? I'll check back tomarrow

Back