• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:3DS Release Date Speculation Thread

I remember last July when I got the 3ds and I was so sure AC:3DS would come out August-November... I don't trust rumors anymore. I just wish It would be out on May 26th, the day I get out of school for summer break.

"Could September 28th be launch day for Animal Crossing 3DS? It's just a tentative listing for right now, but it seems plausible to me. Maybe we'll find out the real deal come E3 this year. "

that'd be good enough for me i guess! but this is probably fake.

Even if it is fake, it's actually a good estimate, and it's nice to hear an Animal Crossing rumor for some while!

Eh, I doubt it'll come out May. I'm going to say around September, Novermber. May seem like a while (no pun intended), but it's the most reasonable, sorry to say.

My hope is for a little sooner than September. I am actually hoping for the first half of August. I am flying to Michigan on the 13th and would like something to do at the airports other than watch my husband nap :D

I won't believe any retailer release dates until Nintendo confirms it. We will just have to wait for E3 for that.

Yup! We just gotta wait (i wish i could tell that to everybody who relies on release dates not given from Nintendo)

As others have stated, the magazine images that were posted in a previous thread said 'ETA SUMMER 2012' so I'm hoping for august 3rd as it is in summer, obviously, and it's a Friday which is the day most games are released over here in the UK, cross fingers that Nintendo reveal everything including a data at E3!

As others have stated, the magazine images that were posted in a previous thread said 'ETA SUMMER 2012' so I'm hoping for august 3rd as it is in summer, obviously, and it's a Friday which is the day most games are released over here in the UK, cross fingers that Nintendo reveal everything including a data at E3!

Right now the best estimate for EU's release is Sept 28th. So if that is true, everyone else should get it around that time as well.

The game will be released in the fall in Japan!!

To make it a little more clear, fall is from the second half of September to the end of November.
Your speculation can now be further chopped down, and your hopes of having a before summer release are now crushed. =3

To make it a little more clear, fall is from the second half of September to the end of November.
Your speculation can now be further chopped down, and your hopes of having a before summer release are now crushed. =3

thanks, i'll add that :)

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back