• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

I really 'ought to start eating healthier cereal, but man, I just love Captain Crunch, Fruit Loops, etc. They should bring back the Oreo cereal. damn. They were fantastic. Though in terms of healthy cereal, I do like Mini Wheats. Wish we got them more often.

Also, I have a bad habit of going for seconds. I should fix that.

Last edited:
My favorite cereals would have to be Captain Crunch and Lucky Charms. But, Captain Crunch scratches the roof of my mouth, and my dad doesn't buy Lucky Charms very often, so...

RIP Post's waffle cereal. that was and forever will be the best cereal ever made. I pour one out everytime......

the ones that come with like 6 or 8 mini boxes of cereal?? If so, my grandma used to always have them for me and my sister on the weekends.

I had a bowl of Fruit Loops with some leftover Capain Crunch. It was pretty delicious.

frosted mini wheats <3
i hate regular milk so i just use almond or coconut milk and it makes the cereal taste wayy better

Does anyone else eat their cereal dry without milk, or am I just a weirdo o_o

I do now aha, I hate when the cereal gets soggy so I fix a glass of milk and a bowl of dry cereal.
I just started to eat oatmeal again and I actually like it woah

Can we just
OT396275S.jpg

it's my ultimate fave.

Last edited:
Back