• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

Im on honey shreddies at the moment
Nannies keep those shreddies coming

I eat bran flakes they're the best cereal ImO

chocolate milk is for nerds

honey nut cheerios is the best. nothing anyone says can falsify this. i have it everyday for breakfast then usually later as a snack. soon i will be getting a tattoo of Buzz on arm. one day i hope to live amongst the cheerios peacefully. i will become their ruler and implement a parliamentary monarchy over the masses. new protections will be granted to broken cheerios who have lost crumbs. for now i can only sit here, lying in wait for the right moment for my rise to power. may be peace be with all of you. thank you

I had some Nesquick this morning. They were a bit stale and losing their flavour but for the first cereal in awhile I'd give it a 6/10.

I have cookie crisp in a huge box. But also frosted flakes and cherrios and shredded wheat in tiny boxes...

Does anyone else enjoy eating their cereal with a glass of milk on the side as opposed to actually in the bowl?

I like being able to have different ratios of cereal and milk, so I never have too much milk and my cereal doesnt become soggy.

Does anyone else enjoy eating their cereal with a glass of milk on the side as opposed to actually in the bowl?

I like being able to have different ratios of cereal and milk, so I never have too much milk and my cereal doesnt become soggy.

Not at all. I don't care if it becames soggy. I like when my cereal flavours my milk. My favourite part is probably drinking what evers left.

I love sweet cereals the most. In particular, there is a cereal that I love so much. There is a chocolate bar here in the UK (idk if other countries have it) called a "Lion bar". It's basically just a chewy, chocolatey, caramelly bar of goodness and they made a cereal for it, which is basically just chocolate and caramel flavour pieces. Although that said, I've not actually had the official Lion cereal, I've actually just been eating a cheap store brand from Asda called "Jungle Bites". I absolutely LOOOOVE them.

I like to turn my milk chocolatey when it comes to chocolate cereals so I often dunk the cereal under the milk with my spoon and even after 5 minutes of being covered in milk, I've found that the cereal is barely even mushy, it's still nice and crunchy, so I really have found a cereal I love!

Back