• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Cereal Thread

I am proud of the amount of support for Oreo-O's and our other fallen cereal comrades. *salute*

I believe someone has mentioned this before, but sometimes I just crush up oreos and eat them with milk. I've never had Oreo-O's, so I dunno how different they taste.

I believe someone has mentioned this before, but sometimes I just crush up oreos and eat them with milk. I've never had Oreo-O's, so I dunno how different they taste.

oh
my

Wouldn't it get soggy right away??

I'm hungry and only have wheat thins and milk. Would they taste good together?

I've eaten a bowl of Post Raisin Bran every morning for the past ten or so years. I'm without a gallbladder, so I've found that a diet rich in insoluble bran fiber helps my digestion considerably and allows me to be more liberal with my subsequent meals. I barely taste it at this point, but the health benefits outweigh the fact that there are more... flavorful and colorful options out there. :D

I also enjoy some sweeter cereals, like Fruity Pebbles (though I can't eat them due to the food coloring), Cap'n Crunch, Golden Grahams, and this Winnie the Pooh cereal that I used to eat a few years ago and sadly was discontinued. Oh, and I picked up a box of Vanilla Chex during my last grocery run, and it is GOOD. Highly recommended if you're able to find it.

Last edited:
No but seriously, I have froot loops everyday. THEY'RE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

I do now aha, I hate when the cereal gets soggy so I fix a glass of milk and a bowl of dry cereal.
I just started to eat oatmeal again and I actually like it woah

My thoughts exactly. Soggy cereal is literally the worst thing to ever exist, it makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it, lol

Here are my favorite cereals : Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats and like a dozen more.

Reason why I love them : Because you can never have enough cereal IMO + Sugar is so good (tastes good, obviously not good for you)!

Haha

Back