• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

I have two spots open in my cycling town in case anyone needs any short term holding! PM me! :>

I'm in deperate need of a trusting person to hold Bunnie for me. This is until I can cycle out 16 villagers to finally be able to get her back. She's a dreamie and when I found her in boxes it was too late to persuade her to stay. I'm pretty upset since she is literally my favorite villager. :(
I dont have much to give but I can give 100,000 bells or hybrids.
She's not original, but she has cute furniture in her house. :)

Last edited:
Needing someone to hold my darling Beau for me!
After trying to villager trade twice in a day, he ended up getting an unwanted spot in my village and is planning to move out in a couple of days, thank you!

Can someone please hold Francine for me? I loaded my game to find her in boxes. She's one of my dreamies.

It would only be until tomorrow afternoon/early evening (I can give a more precise time later today.)

Please PM or VM me if you can hold her. Thank you. :)

I really need someone to hold Ruby for me, I have space for her but I don't own another 3ds to transfer her from my old town to my new. I will pay with in-game bells!

Hi im fully resetting my game and I really want most of my villagers Tangy,Rosie,Mitzi,Lolly and Kyle,Lobo maybe Stinky I can pay around 30million igb?

I have 2 spots open and am open to any tier 1-4 villagers as long as they're cute and nice or funny. I'm pretty new to New Leaf, but not to the series. I've been around for that since the start. Let me know if you have anyone fitting my broad criteria.

Edit: found someone! Thanks!

Looking for someone to hold Static for me while I cycle my town. (He was in the way of a bridge!) Willing to pay 100tbt to someone who has previous experience holding a villager. 25 tbt up front and 75 when I get him back! Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
was wondering if someone could hold Vesta the sheep for me.... :( I messed up and was trying to get another sheep that's left me back and now another one is leaving me. q.q I can pay in large amounts of tbt/igb for anyone who's willing to help.

Thanks ; n;

I need lots of villagers held, Tammy, Pheobe and Felicity.Willing to pay TBT. Prefer if a cycler picks them up since I just need them transferred as I only have one ds.

Back