• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnips selling for 434 :) NMT are very much appreciated!
PM me for the dodo code

Timmy and Tommy buying turnips for 548 bells.
Tips not required but greatly appreciated (bells, rare items/diys, flowers, whatever)
I've made a little walk way with fences that will take you straight to the shop, you can't miss it. I'm the guy dressed like a knight.

Please reply with a name and queue here:

Timmy and Tommy buying turnips for 548 bells.
Tips not required but greatly appreciated (bells, rare items/diys, flowers, whatever)
I've made a little walk way with fences that will take you straight to the shop, you can't miss it. I'm the guy dressed like a knight.

Please reply with a name and queue here:
I've locked the queue as there's a bit of a backlog to get through. I will try my best to reply to messages and stuff but I'm supposed to be working from home rn lunch break is over haha

So, I think too many people joined at once and crashed it, new code is 83VHG
Do you mind if I stop by too, if you're still open?

//oops, asked the wrong person...
still looking to sell my turnips though! can offer gold nuggets and a nmt

Last edited:
Sorry, realized my first post was probably poor etiquette. My apologies.

Last edited:
I have T&T buying for 323 bells at my island. Redd is here (walking on the island). In-game bell tips appreciated but not required. DM for Dodo code.

Hey y’all! I’m new to this but my turnip prices for this morning are 615 if you anyone is interested! Donations would be appreciated as an entry fee. Let me know!

Hey y’all! I’m new to this but my turnip prices for this morning are 615 if you anyone is interested! Donations would be appreciated as an entry fee. Let me know!
Hey there, I'd like to go. Just PM me when your gates are open and give me the 5 Digit Dodo Code. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back