• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with 130+ turnips price?? I had a decreasing pattern this week and I just want any profit

LF a high selling set of nookling twins! I've got an inventory full of turnips I'm desperate to flip! Please PM me if your island is available for a quick sale. I'll drop you 2 bags on the way out 😊

Looking for turnip prices pref over 140bells just so I don't make a loss this week.
I've only got 1 journeys worth of them too.

If anyone has high prices that would be great, my girlfriend tried her first time at turnips and we've had 30-40s all week

Looking for prices above 90 bells - the higher the better! Had low prices all week and need to get them sold today!

Nooklings buying turnips for 180 for the next hour, if anyone needs to unload turnips last-minute, DM me for code :)

Closed, ty all!

Last edited:
Not the best, but mines are at 162 bells rn :) dm if you wanna come over!

edit: my tv cut out so if anyone who was over still has turnips to sell lmk!

Last edited:
can someone let me sell 1 trip of turnips at their place? I need to at least break even D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back