• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all! I’m new to this but my turnip prices for this morning are 615 if you anyone is interested! Donations would be appreciated as an entry fee. Let me know!
Hi there, I'd like to come. Could you please send me the dodo code?

Ill DM you the code!
Post automatically merged:

Hey y’all! I’m new to this but my turnip prices for this morning are 615 if you anyone is interested! Donations would be appreciated as an entry fee. Let me know!
I checked TurnipProphet.io and I have potential to have continued high price turnips for the PM, so I will update the information accordingly :)

Hey guys! My turnip prices have gone down in the PM so they are no longer high. I'm glad I was able to assist those who came and thank you all for being so kind!! If I have good prices in the future I will let you all know

my shop's buying turnips for 483 bells. it's right next to the airport, just follow the path to the right. dm me for the dodo code! tips aren't necessary but very appreciated so i can keep moving my buildings around. :)

edit: going to take a break for now, but might re-open later on!

Last edited:
Currently buying for 645! Fee is 99k bells per trip which I think is more than fair, you can come more than once when you reach the top of the queue which is currently empty, just be respectful and remember to leave through the airport! <3

Use the link below to join the queue so it's only a few on the island at once and not a mess, trust me this is the fastest way.

Last edited:
Currently buying for 645! Fee is 99k bells per trip which I think is more than fair, you can come more than once when you reach the top of the queue which is currently empty, just be respectful and remember to leave through the airport! <3

can i come right now? it would be much appreciated :)

Use the link below to join the queue so it's only a few on the island at once and not a mess, trust me this is the fastest way.

Heya, would love to visit. I'm in queue

Would love to visit!

I have to sign off for a while now, it's almost 7 pm local time here, so if you want to visit before 10 pm send me a message or reply and if I see it I will open back up and just send you a dodo code directly!

If anyone opens for over 400 please let me know, I need to make multiple, multiple trips, but can drop 2 or 3 bell bags per trip! Let me know asap via DM! Ty!

If anyone opens for over 400 please let me know, I need to make multiple, multiple trips, but can drop 2 or 3 bell bags per trip! Let me know asap via DM! Ty!

I can open again, I will PM you the code.
Post automatically merged:

I wil
If you open again, I would love to stop by.
l DM you the code

Still have more turnips! Looking to sell. Of youre around 400, give or take a few, I'm willing to tip 2 bags per trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back