• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to sell turnips. Anyone got anything for 300-500+? I'm hoping to sell before my ingame time goes to 12 AM. I'll do 1NMT per trip.

Looking for Nooks that buys for 500+ im planning on doing 5 runs back to back, and will tip 500k per run..

DM me dodocode if interested

Last edited:
Need to do 4 runs worth, if anyone got anything 400+ in the next 3 hours

Nevermind, taking too long

Last edited:
daisy is selling turnips for 96 bells each, feel free to stop by. Please don’t take my fruit or run trough my flowers. The dodo code is: 0HRMQ

Last edited:
Daisy is selling for $90 on my island, PM for Dodo code. Please dont steal and no fee to come purchase.

Daisy is selling for 90 bells each. I want 1 NMT per visit

She is selling in my town also 90 bells each and No you do not have to give me 1 NMT per visit in my island ( it would be like a rob to ask for that) hope you have a good day guys!

TBT Username: sheepyton
In-game name / Island name: Pearl/Memento Island
Dodo Code: here
Time zone: PST
Turnip prices: 104 bells

daisy selling for 90 bells on my island, here's my queue! no fee but I'm looking for garden gnomes or any DIY recipes if yall have any to spare! 👀
will try to keep gates open for an hour or so <3

closed now! :giggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back