• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.

hello! I sent you a message!

Hoping to sell turnips at 200+ or more, preferably on the higher end towards 400+ but I'm fine with anything that can turn me a profit. Will tip your choice of 5 NMT or 10% of earnings.

Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.
Sending you a message! I have many of those flowers.

*edit- that was several days ago my bad!

Id like to echo this! Need to unload my stock in 1 trip I’ll take a nooks buying at 150 lol

Any time traveler who has good selling prices, if you're out there, I'm right here waiting for you ❤

If you need something in return, I will try to do my very best to help you out any way I can.
We're right here waiting with you <3

Guys, you really need to start heeding by the rules of this thread:

"Please only post in this thread if you are advertising YOUR own island's selling and buying turnip prices. Do not post just to write that you are searching for a high price. Please be patient and wait for people to post their prices!"

It's on the first page if you somehow missed it.

Nook is buying Turnips 454. Shop is straight ahead. Expect traffic since I’m opening to the public. I will be open for a few hours. Will update again once I’m closing.

Dodo code is 4WGBB
Leave a tip by the sitting lady if you can <3 Bells or NMT. NO ITEMS.
Thank you for opening up! I'll be over just now. :) John from Pokan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back