• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooklings are selling for 530! I have my island open here. I'll be open till the Nooklings close!

Edit: Nooklings close in 2 1/2 hrs!

Last edited:
Looking to sell an inventory of turnips at or around 500+ bells. Happy to tip an NMT or some bells!

@otterboi - apologies! Someones visited a few times and has been tipping very well but you should be able to get in soon!
@AkatsukiYoshi - you should get it when the visitor queue opens

I'm sorry for any delays you two! I'll still be open for another hour and a half if you want to come back later :)

@otterboi - apologies! Someones visited a few times and has been tipping very well but you should be able to get in soon!
@AkatsukiYoshi - you should get it when the visitor queue opens

I'm sorry for any delays you two! I'll still be open for another hour and a half if you want to come back later :)
All good! I got in, thanks a lot

Hi everyone Nook’s cranny is buying turnips for 522 for the next three hours or so. Tips in NMT or bells are appreciated but not necessary. Here is my turnip exchange.
Please let me know if there are any issues!

Closed now. Thank you to everyone who came and visited!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back