• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone Nook’s cranny is buying turnips for 522 for the next three hours or so. Tips in NMT or bells are appreciated but not necessary. Here is my turnip exchange.
Please let me know if there are any issues!

Hi! I was just at your island and sold turnips. If I rejoin the queue and wait until I get the code again, may I make another trip?

Hi,

I would be really happy if I may visit your Island for selling my turnips.

I will give you 5 NMT's for it. I have 5 loadings.

CLOSED ! OK here we go! TURNIPS at 571 Bells. it is 8:45 here. DODO 3STQG. I wiil post updates here.
Asking for tips is BELLS please. There is spot for tips left of nooks. Take a look at DIY's and fossils, if
you need it take it, ifyou don't ...don't.
ING:steve dressed in black.

Last edited:
OK here we go! TURNIPS at 571 Bells. it is 8:45 here. Working off pm's. I wiil post updates here.
Asking for tips is BELLS please. There is spot for tips left of nooks. Take a look at DIY's and fossils, if
you need it take it, ifyou don't ...don't.
ING:steve dressed in black.
hii can i come over?

Turnips currently going for 423 bells. Anyone can come, for free, if you want to leave me a tip it'd be appreciated (or if you could bring fruit that is not oranges/peaches I'd appreciate it). Just message me. Kicks is in town too.

https://turnip.exchange/island/6721f670

Anyone who comes in from this forum isn't mandated to give any sort of tip.

Closing up around 3:45PM

EDIT: Closed For Now

Last edited:
Turnips selling for 354 at my island! Tips appreciated but not at all necessary! (Please leave them in the seating area in front of Nook's if you want, I'll be standing there!) Follow the arrows and please leave through the airport. :) Saharah is also in town!

Update: closed for now!

Last edited:
If you still have turnips to sell, my town 's shop is selling them for 355. Just follow the path to the left. Donations are appreciated. Thank you.

Dodo Code: D0R6J

Hi! The nooklings on my island are buying turnips for 334 bells each! Tips aren't mandatory but NMTs and Iron Wood DIY would be nice! I'll try to stay open until 10PM.

Update: Sorry! Got some technical difficulties. Closed for now! =(

Last edited:
Hey! Nooklings are going to be buying for 449 for a little while longer. The dodo code is C3N0X. The 0 may be a O not sure. Celeste is on my island on the right side. Please don’t destroy any of my flowers or pick anything up. Tips are appreciated, I will be in a purple heart apron by Nook’s. Still available for 15 more mins - it’s 9:43 p.m. rn

Last edited:
Hey! Nooklings are going to be buying for 449 for a little while longer. The dodo code is C3N0X. The 0 may be a O not sure. Celeste is on my island on the right side. Please don’t destroy any of my flowers or pick anything up. Tips are appreciated, I will be in a purple heart apron by Nook’s

I'll come with tip if still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back