• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

oh my BELL BAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

my name is an bye
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3643-9093-2134
Winter Mittens
Cake
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I just need to rant

some of these threads are physically killing me because they're so pointless and stupid and I know this thread is also pointless but UGH

"I'm gonna pay my tent off first and I'm only gonna go to the island in the summer"

THE TENT IS LIKE 20K PLEASE DONT
ok I'm done peace out homeslicies

i've seen people say they're gonna keep their tent until the end of summer because camping
like... good luck unlocking stuff then...

I agree, lol. "r u gnna b a b0i or a grl" "wat r u gnna do wen u get da game imma go 2 starbux hbu"

"i want the museum on the right"

WHY DOES IT MATTER

I just need to rant

some of these threads are physically killing me because they're so pointless and stupid and I know this thread is also pointless but UGH

"I'm gonna pay my tent off first and I'm only gonna go to the island in the summer"

THE TENT IS LIKE 20K PLEASE DONT
ok I'm done peace out homeslicies
Its ok, I feel your anger. There there *pats head*

You guys need to be more zen. :cool:

31671772.v1268635333.jpg

I am completely zen

some people just need to calm their nip nips and wait a week or two

We're in the homestretch and everyone is just excited and eager to talk about their plans to pass the time. Nuttin' wrong with that. :) Yes, I find some of the threads unnecessary, but it doesn't bother me much. Some of the posts in this thread bother me more. Sorry. :/

You can always leave the forum until the game releases or just ignore the threads. No need to indirectly "flame" these members of the forum. *shrug*

I feel your pain! Especially when there is a thread about a certain topic, which is still on the first page, and someone makes another thread about the exact same thing.

Is it really that difficult to try reading the first page first? Or to use the search feature? dfjidghh
I keep fleeing to tumblr to take a break, but then there are people driving me crazy there too. xD

i guess this is what happens when the game is getting really close and there isnt much to talk about. Also the forums are getting way more people too. Makes me irritated as well. I have been checking in occasionally but not nearly as much.

Legitimate spamming is a different story. That just gets annoying.

Still, there are some million-page threads I'm simply not going to search through to get the one post I need. I might post asking for it again-- not just for me, but for those who might want it as well. I don't feel the need to make new thread for it, though. It doesn't need a new thread to be seen.

I don't feel the same way about simple chatter.

We're in the homestretch and everyone is just excited and eager to talk about their plans to pass the time. Nuttin' wrong with that. :) Yes, I find some of the threads unnecessary, but it doesn't bother me much. Some of the posts in this thread bother me more. Sorry. :/

You can always leave the forum until the game releases or just ignore the threads. No need to indirectly "flame" these members of the forum. *shrug*

I don't recall ever flaming anyone
I'm just ranting because some of these threads are making me lose brain cells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back