Okay, Balloons...

Anyone can explain the tall furniture part in the guide? Does it mean if you place tall furnitures along the beach on the side the balloon flows from, but leave some space you want it to get in, it will always go in at that spot instead of bouncing back when encountering the tall furnitures?

Anyone can explain the tall furniture part in the guide? Does it mean if you place tall furnitures along the beach on the side the balloon flows from, but leave some space you want it to get in, it will always go in at that spot instead of bouncing back when encountering the tall furnitures?

I also couldn't tell exactly what was meant. I found a video on YouTube, and watching it in action, I'm thinking the method only half works.

Post automatically merged:

And here's a follow up comment from that video -

Daniel Lynch: It looks like primarily where the balloons got through was where you had the line turn at the river mouth. I wonder if it forces it over because they can't technically go backwards to follow the line down.

AnD Moore Crossing: I think if I could run them in a straight line it would work a bit better. Anytime there’s a horizontal bar, it gets by. The uneven beach line makes this difficult.

I've popped 20 balloons so far today, and here are the results:
YYRYGBYRRB
BELLSBELLSITEMCLOTHESRECIPEITEMITEMRECIPEITEMMATERIAL
RGYBYBYBYB
RECIPERECIPEBELLSCLOTHESCLOTHESMATERIALCLOTHESRECIPEBELLSMATERIAL

All the recipes received so far are seasonal, and all were unique.

Back