• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately "N - Pok?mon Black & White Music Extended" has a combination of sharps and flats that cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune. I can make an inaccurate version if you'd like, but it won't sound quite right. Just let me know what you'd like me to do.

And I appreciate that you tried to find the non-extended version. A lot of people link to the extended ones, not seeming to know that it makes replaying the three or four seconds that they want more difficult because of how compressed the timeline is when it's half an hour long. ^o^;>
Extended versions still work, of course, just it's a little more difficult. Not a huge deal if anyone links the extended ones. And in your case specifically, you wanted the first few seconds of the song, so it's easy to just jump back to the beginning to hear it again. So the fact that it's extended in this instance doesn't make a difference at all.

ah, no worries! I wasn't aware that it would be difficult to make an accurate version. As such, don't worry about making it a town tune. I'll be sure to request another tune if I can find one that would be better for town tune.

Thank you so much for this, by the way. I think it's amazing that you create custom town tunes for free. Have a nice day!

Here is "The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Official Music Video)":

C-C-CDC-
B-C-CDC-

B and the first C are low, all other notes are high.

Hi!! I've been wanting to request for awhile but I didn't know if it was ok to bump the thread lol

If you can, can you make a town tune of this song from 1:09 to 1:13? if you can't that's ok just pull out whatever is easiest for you :) thank you!

Please bump the thread anytime you like! It helps it from getting buried under the other threads. Like it says in my thread title, I'm always taking requests. You can post twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three-hundred-sixty-five days a year. And an extra day on Leap Year. I'm always happy to take requests, and anyone can make as many as they want, anytime. :)

Anyway, here is "Wallows - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) [Official Video]":

FACDCAFG
-A-D-F--

Last D is low, first D and all other notes are high.

Hello! Do you suppose you could do the song "United We Stand Tall" by Rachel Rose Mitchell? LINK

The best section to reference is 3:12 to about 3:16.

Here is "United We Stand Tall (With Lyrics!) - Rachel Macwhirter":

FEDCA--A
AAGCA---

All the notes on the first line are low except the last A. All the notes on the second line are high.

Here is "United We Stand Tall (With Lyrics!) - Rachel Macwhirter":

FEDCA--A
AAGCA---

All the notes on the first line are low except the last A. All the notes on the second line are high.

Oh my goodness, it sounds perfect. I could almost tear up, hearing one of my favorite lesser-known songs sung by Isabelle. Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Here is "PUP - FREE AT LAST (Audio)":

A---G---
A---F---

All the high notes.

Here is "Alex G - World/Insured":

B-B--BD
EE---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Alex G - Deliver (Vocal Version)":

B--G----
B--E---z

Low E, all other notes high.

It's a little difficult to capture the sound of a guitar in a town tune sometimes because it relies a lot on chords, so I tried to pick individual notes that best represented the different songs you linked. If you'd like me to try different parts of the same songs, or different songs, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you. :)

Here is "PUP - FREE AT LAST (Audio)":

A---G---
A---F---

All the high notes.

Here is "Alex G - World/Insured":

B-B--BD
EE---zzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Alex G - Deliver (Vocal Version)":

B--G----
B--E---z

Low E, all other notes high.

It's a little difficult to capture the sound of a guitar in a town tune sometimes because it relies a lot on chords, so I tried to pick individual notes that best represented the different songs you linked. If you'd like me to try different parts of the same songs, or different songs, just let me know, and I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you. :)

thank u so much!! omg, i loved how you captured delivery, im abt to cry ;;<3

Please bump the thread anytime you like! It helps it from getting buried under the other threads. Like it says in my thread title, I'm always taking requests. You can post twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three-hundred-sixty-five days a year. And an extra day on Leap Year. I'm always happy to take requests, and anyone can make as many as they want, anytime. :)

Anyway, here is "Wallows - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) [Official Video]":

FACDCAFG
-A-D-F--

Last D is low, first D and all other notes are high.

Thank you, it sounds so cute!! I'm gonna enjoy hearing this all the time :D you're too kind

Here is "Paradise Kiss OP 「Lonely in Gorgeous」 Tommy february6 (4K) [Chn&EngSub]":

G-AE----
E-AC-D--

G and the first A are high, second A and all other notes are low.

Please help meeee

Heyyy I would be sooo happy if u could do the beginning of ?I love you-Billie Eilish? and the melody of ?xanny-Billie eilish? at 1:02 :blush: .

I would be sooooo thankful...

Wish y?all a good day
-angel from heaven

Queency, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back