• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic Theme Song『SID - Garasu no Hitomi』":

A-G-E-FD
-----zzz

High A and G, low E and D.

Here is "Kuro/Black Butler Opening 2":

ED-E-D-F
-E---zzz

All the low notes.

Here is "PW:AA OST: 06 - Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2001":

dGDdGDdG
Dzzzzzzz

Lowercase d are low, G and uppercase D are high.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you made my dreams come true. Thank you so, so much!

Here is "Kass's Theme (Full Ver.) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack":

EFECB---
EFEBA---

Low E, all other notes high. I had to simplify it a ton because of the fancy little flourishes in the beginning part. I can do pretty much any other part of the song without having to simplify it so much, if you'd like me to try that instead.

Here is "Kass's Theme (Full Ver.) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Soundtrack":

EFECB---
EFEBA---

Low E, all other notes high. I had to simplify it a ton because of the fancy little flourishes in the beginning part. I can do pretty much any other part of the song without having to simplify it so much, if you'd like me to try that instead.

I love it! Thank you so much :)

No need to apologize, I like making town tunes; that's why I run this thread. :)

Here is "Kuroshi tsuji Opening 1 "Monochrome No Kiss" (8 Bit Ver)":

CCCC--AB
C-ABC---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "feif Hitori Omou 8bit":

A---GCA-
--GCA---

Last edited:
Hi there! ❤️ Would you be able to make me a town tune from this melody?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywHZ6E3QWKs
Would love you to pieces if you could!!

I hope the link works ... I know absolutely nothing about music ... here?s a screen capture with the music notes

282hzyh.jpg

Last edited:
I can't actually read music very well. I make town tunes by ear. ^o^;>
But I appreciate the effort!

Anyway, here is "JW Music Just Around The Corner ♪":

CDE-DE-D
-E-G---z

Here is "Hello Kitty Theme Song - 『Hello Kitty』":

CC--AG--
FGDCE---

The last three notes (DCE) are low notes, all other notes are high.

Thank you so much, ... you are very talented :lemon: ... I love the tune ... I just wish it was set up to play longer lol

You're welcome! And thank you!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? Anyone can make as many as they like. :)

No need to apologize, I like making town tunes; that's why I run this thread. :)

Here is "Kuroshi tsuji Opening 1 "Monochrome No Kiss" (8 Bit Ver)":

CCCC--AB
C-ABC---

Here is "feif Hitori Omou 8bit":

A---GCA-
--GCA---

Amazing, you are the best=)

Thank you! :)

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they want.

So, I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.

You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Town Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Also note: in town tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a town tune for you.

Also! - means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Also, please use the "SEARCH THREAD" feature to see if I've done a song that you want before, I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made.

Any requests? So, I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.

You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Town Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Also note: in town tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a town tune for you.

Also! - means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Also, please use the "SEARCH THREAD" feature to see if I've done a song that you want before, I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made.

Any requests? So, I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

Any requests?

I think this is such a good idea but how did you discover that you could convert songs into town tunes?

I'm not sure why you copy-pasted my first post into your post a few times, but I think I found your actual post at the bottom. To answer your question, I can recall pitches accurately and understand timing and rhythm and hear melodies, and I realized after a while that I could use those abilities to turn songs into town tunes for people. So I started this thread. :)

Here is "Rakuen Soundtrack - Build a little world with me (Laura Shigihara)":

BDE--BB-
AGADD---

D, E, and the first B are low. All other notes are high.

Here is "Rakuen Soundtrack - Walking Through the Night/Mom's Song (Laura Shigihara)":

G-A-C---
C-D-E---

Here is "Rakuen Soundtrack - Lights/Gemma's Song (Laura Shigihara)":

G-E-B-C-
G-E---zz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Rakuen Soundtrack - Kaasan e (Laura Shigihara)":

EE-E--CD
EGFD---z

I don't have an account on that website, so I wasn't able to listen to the first song. I may have found it on Youtube, though. Is this the song you wanted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw86cm-Eky4

If so, here is "Dreams (Demo Version) - Benny":

E-G-E-ED
C---zzzz

And here is "Odd Squad Strange Weather":

G-G-CDE-
GAGECDE-

High G and A, all other notes low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back