• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Undertale OST: 071 - Undertale":

C-G-F-C-
E--E--F-

C-F-A-G-
-F--G---

High G, all other notes low. The first half is the very beginning of the song, the second half is the part you requested. I figured I'd do both since they were easy.

For convenience of future searchers looking for this tune, it is also the same melody from the songs "Memory" and "His Theme" from Undertale.

Last edited:
Here is "Undertale OST: 071 - Undertale":

C-G-F-C-
E--E--F-

C-F-A-G-
-F--G---

High G, all other notes low. The first half is the very beginning of the song, the second half is the part you requested. I figured I'd do both since they were easy.

For convenience of future searchers looking for this tune, it is also the same melody from the songs "Memory" and "His Theme" from Undertale.

Thank you so much! They both sound amazing, I dont know which one to pick!

I’m looking for one for my second acnl town - have you made any from kiki’s delivery service? If not can make me one from the film please, I don’t mind what music it is as long it’s from the film. :)

Last edited:
Please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it, and specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.

The video you linked is blocked in my country, so I looked for a video with the same artist and song name. I don't know if this is correct. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEoxGJ79PMs

But here is what I was able to get for "Heather Small - Proud (Video)":

GABCDE-D
--CBA---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.
Please let me know if this was not the correct song, and I can try again if you can find a link that will work.

You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Sorry, nazzeroid, I'm not familiar with the song, so I'm not sure which part is the chorus. Could you please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during so I can try turning it into a town tune for you?

Peace.from.Glitopia, please post a link to the song (or songs) you want so I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you. And please specify which seconds of it you'd like me to turn into a town tune for you if you have a preference.

Sorry, nazzeroid, I'm not familiar with the song, so I'm not sure which part is the chorus. Could you please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during so I can try turning it into a town tune for you?

sure :) it's from 0:16 to 0:33 if it helps (ill have the link timestamped) you can also do whichever parts also sound good it doesnt matter much haha

https://youtu.be/fj8H_ZXLgio?t=16

Here is "Car Seat Headrest - "Cute Thing" (Official Audio)":

C-A---zz
AAAA-G--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Nights journey of dreams: 37 Merry Memory Go Round":

CDA--GFA
GFGFC---

Low C and D, high G and A.

And:

GAC--D--
GAC--A--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back