• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many as they like. :)

hey, could i request the "no sleeper seats, thats a mattress" from 0:18-0:24 or the beats repeating in the background in frank ocean's "in my room"? tysm in advance!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many as they like. :)

Here is "Ready As I'll Ever Be Music Video �� | Tangled: The Series | Disney Channel":

G-FED-CB
A---zzzz

High G, all other notes low.

And that song is amazing, by the way. I'd never heard it before. So thanks for introducing me to that. :)

So sorry for the extremely late reply! It is absolutely perfect thank you!! I'm so glad you like it! Tangled: The Series is absolutely fantastic, with a bunch of amazing songs. Highly recommend checking it out!

You're welcome, and thank you!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? Anyone can make as many as they like, and I'm always taking them. :)

Hey there! I was wondering if you could make a town tune of Fairy Tail Opening 3 anywhere from 0:00-0:19 seconds. The tune from the start of the opening basically :)

Last edited:
Here is "Pok?mon Sword and Shield - Dynamax Battle Music (HQ)":

G--DCBC-
BA-BG---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Kirbyz, please post a link to the song so I can hear it, and I'll be happy to make a town tune for you.

I'm wondering what I'll do with this thread when New Horizons comes out. I may keep it going, but I imagine most people will have moved on to the new game. Assuming town tunes work the same way in New Horizons as in New Leaf, I'll probably just keep doing what I've been doing in a new thread. But this thread will be a useful resource for people making new town tunes if they work the same way. So I may keep it going, or at least link to it from the new thread.

Just getting that out there.

I'm still taking requests here, and anyone can make as many as they like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back