• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Order in your town

I never did have paths in any of my AC towns or I never tried to go for the perfect town but I am going to do that this time. I am going to have everything neat and tidy and have a lot of flowers.

I like to have an area of town covered in different trees. I nice thick forest.
That way I have a place to hide the bodies...

But seriously, trees, and since patterns don't look awful in this game to use outside, I'll be making a path to run on.

i like to trash everything and not pull a single weed ever, and if i could kill the animals then this game would be perfect

This made me laugh so hard.

I'm definitely a random order/naturally occurring chaotic sort of person. I like my town to develop with the flow of the gameplay. That said, I do enjoy looking at the perfect organised towns. Just like I enjoy visiting my sisters in their immaculate homes. Not my style, but pleasant to look at. I'm just glad that I don't have to do the work that goes into maintaining perfection.

I'd always put down roads in WW and CF, just because it added a nice little touch. Now I'm not sure if I'm going to in New Leaf. The community projects (like stoplights) and grass never wearing away sound nice though. :rolleyes:

I suppose by your definition, I enjoy disorder and chaos. I don't want paths, I don't change up the trees or flowers into special designs. I toss the flowers and trees wherever they'll grow. xD

I hate how fake and artificial planned towns look for the most part. Reminds me less of a town grown in an area with a lot of pretty fruit trees and more of a town where literally everything was destroyed and flattened in order for a grid work of man-made design to be constructed on its corpse.

*prone to waves of tree-hugging extremism*

I don't like paths, either! Although Sometimes I do make flower patches or attempt to make a "garden"...

I might try a simple *neutral colored* path in New Leaf.

I like my towns to look like forests, so I don't like using paths because they don't look all that natural. I don't really do flowers either, because the flowers aren't that appealing IMO.

However, I am doing one half of my town with all the fruit, and have the other half of the town be regular saplings. I also like having a "park" which is completely cedar trees.

I never did have paths in any of my AC towns or I never tried to go for the perfect town but I am going to do that this time. I am going to have everything neat and tidy and have a lot of flowers.

That's what I'm planning on doing. I find that once I get my town started it's really hard to really work to make it nice but I don't really want to re-set it that much...

I like my towns to look like forests

this.

In my city folk town, I basically did nothing. I just planted fruit trees randomly across the town, had no path, and ran a lot. I tried making hybrids, but flowers are such a pain to maintain.

I might keep my town organized this time around, but I'm so impatient. Laying down paths is tedious and it's going to take a while to get used to not running. All I know it's that there's going to be a lot of trees, specifically the cedar kind.

I plant some flowers and fruit trees but paths are just too time consuming and require patience that I lack. I think I will make a little courtyard type thing where all the flowery community projects go. That's it.

What do you mean which villager you made king of the day?

That means the villager or villagers I like the most, in ACWW and ACCF I used to make patterns and things to look like the animal I liked the most and made out that they were going for mayor or decorated the village for their up coming birthday and things like that.

i like to trash everything and not pull a single weed ever, and if i could kill the animals then this game would be perfect

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I was eating a wonton reading this and I choked

I like to have my town natural looking

I have everything planned. I found a really pretty pathway that I will use and also, I like everything organized, I will bonk villagers heads with the hammer if they move in a place that I don't want them to. Other then that, my town is gonna look really nice

I like the natural forest look. What ill do and what I normally do in AC is cut down most of the native fruit trees and plant foreign ones there, but mostly I plant my foriegn fruit close to Nooks so I have less running to do when I harvest it. Oh and I cut down any tree that I happen to run into alot, but I dont make paths. I will probably plant some flowers around my house and some of the public buildings, otherwise I plant them in random spots in town (but not red roses or red tulips bec. theyre so ugly)

A natural forest would be better than a line of trees.

I do like orchards to be all lined up, but a whole town would look surreal.

If possible, I would try to place signs where future Community Projects would be, as thus future homes for my Mules. (So a neighbor wouldn't move into where I would put down the Cafe...)

Back