• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

omg its okay dont stress!! im so sorry that happened :( ill wait as long as you need though!!

Character Name: flea
Town: bluepool (i remade)
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9751-7047
Time Zone: US pacific daylight time (i think thats right? west coast) - my job is shut down and so i'm laid off and social distancing anyway.. i'm free pretty much whenever lol
Delivery or pickup: delivery, please
Items you want/how many: all DLC from this wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/0Y111OCj9T
Sets: sloppy set
Landscaping(-30): 20 holly bushes if possible

price: not sure of your pricing on bushes or if i'd be able to get a bulk discount on the unorderables? just let me know! :) thank you. i'd like to pay in tbt, btw

edit: just read your previous post! that is such a bummer. i'm happy to wait, if you're still taking orders

Last edited:
Character Name: flea
Town: bluepool (i remade)
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9751-7047
Time Zone: US pacific daylight time (i think thats right? west coast) - my job is shut down and so i'm laid off and social distancing anyway.. i'm free pretty much whenever lol
Delivery or pickup: delivery, please
Items you want/how many: all DLC from this wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/0Y111OCj9T
Sets: sloppy set
Landscaping(-30): 20 holly bushes if possible

price: not sure of your pricing on bushes or if i'd be able to get a bulk discount on the unorderables? just let me know! :) thank you. i'd like to pay in tbt, btw

edit: just read your previous post! that is such a bummer. i'm happy to wait, if you're still taking orders

Yes, as of right now I'm still taking orders and thank you. Your wishlist will be 8 TBT, the set is 5 and bushes are 1 TBT each, for bulk in the bushes it's 25 TBT for 30 of any combo of landscaping items excluding tools.
So your total will be 33 without bulk and 38 with. Town will probably be Infinity but I will have to deliver if that's ok? Use my main D.C. and I will PM in a couple days. I will also let you know of something changes and I can't fulfill for some reason. Thank you so much for understanding have a good day and try to stay safe and sane!

Hi, the delay doesn't bother me so don't worry about it.

Name:Gordon
Town: L.B.P
Order: 3 million igb

Availability: Should be free all day for Friday,Saturday,Sunday.

Hi, i already had posted about it and also on the first page. But here it is again.

Hello, thank you for your order excepted. I will have this ready by 4 PM today your total will be 70 TBT all discounts have been added to both your wishlist and bulk order of roses.
This will be pickup and I will pm when your order is ready. Please add my main friend code, town will be Caprica.
Thank you so very much!

Edit:And my apologies to you as well, same thing for your order I will do half off once I am able to get my new cord in say 35-40 total? It will be at least 2 days though.

And as per first page of this thread.
This may change depending on the mail and where it is coming from. With everything being shut down there will be delays. I am in NY and our whole state is going into lockdown in many areas so this is out of my control.
*All orders being placed are on hold. My cord has shorted out and I have ordered a new one.
I will do half off or possibly even free for all orders, once it comes in.
3-17-20
*2-3 Day Delay*
I just posted this yesterday. I understand if you dont want to wait.

I have returned once again!:3
Character Name: Maraki
Town: Hope
3DS Friend Code: signature&sidebar
Time Zone: EET
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): I'd like 35 cedar saplings and a mix of 35 bush starts! How much tbt would that come to?♡

Hello again,could I please alter my order a little?I need 25 saplings and 45 bush starts after all♡

As per the OP
Temporally closed orders being placed are on hold. My cord has shorted out and I have ordered a new one.
3-21-20
*as of today my cord is still out in the shipping process with a delay till Monday. Very sorry for this. Everyone has been effected in some way please have a little patience during this time ty.

Have update today, will most do orders later day ready by tommorrow for some and the cord will in todayday . Ben crazy as befor please use patience with and all going on it Enjoy the game game thing in cames up Please be thank for things this is all notbad
tyvm
Peace

Last edited:
Temporally open orders are being worked on 1 by one.
My cord had shorted out and I had to ordered a new one.
3-22-20
*as of today I have cord YAY but with so many huge orders I ask just a little more patience please and thank you.
I know with the New Horizons Launch businesses will dwindle but I AM not one of them
my focus is ACNL only.
ANYTHING YOU WANT AND MANY FREE ITEMS.
Just please no pestering because I am doing all I can and will make it up to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Temporally open orders are being worked on 1 by one.
My cord had shorted out and I had to ordered a new one.
3-22-20
*as of today I have cord YAY but with so many huge orders I ask just a little more patience please and thank you.
I know with the New Horizons Launch businesses will dwindle but I AM not one of them
my focus is ACNL only.
ANYTHING YOU WANT AND MANY FREE ITEMS.
Just please no pestering because I am doing all I can and will make it up to you!

I am ipen for back orders and have VM all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So in other words if your ready with 45 minutes ping me.

Alert edit: ALL BIG ORDERS MINUS BELL EXCHANGE ARE READY PLEASE PICK UP YOUR ITEMS OTHERWISE THE LAST 4 HOURS WILL BE FOR NAUGHT SO PLEASE PM.

Hi I know things have been crazy with your store lately so I hope you're still taking orders!

Character Name: Rachel
Town: Province
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7490-1970
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: pickup or whatever's easier
Tools: Golden axe, golden watering can, golden shovel
TBT to IGB: 500K IGB

Hi I know things have been crazy with your store lately so I hope you're still taking orders!

Character Name: Rachel
Town: Province
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7490-1970
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: pickup or whatever's easier
Tools: Golden axe, golden watering can, golden shovel
TBT to IGB: 500K IGB

I can do it now if your able, ad main fc and i will open Caprica

Now is good! And I forgot but can I also order a silver fishing rod too? How many TBT will that be? Thanks!
Not a problem i should have the rod the bells ate free and tools with be 6 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates arw open. Free gifts for you.

Character Name: Courie
Town: Methine
3DS Friend Code: 2810-0721-4652
Time Zone: GMT +8
Items: the house plants (14) , cypress plant, planter, pitcher plant,
Sets: Sloppy, Ranch, Pave ; RV sets: Isabelle, Tasha, Reese, Timmy and Tommy, Vivian, June,
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): 30 Bushes and 30 Clovers

is it okay if i pay full price for everything? i feel so bad! these are a lot ,,

Last edited:
Back