• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

Character Name: Nico
Town: Starail
3DS Friend Code: 2294-8111-3749
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Pickup
Items you want/how many: One of each StreetPass Item (Balloons, Ice Creams [Choco Soft-serve, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-serve, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-serve], Bubble Wand, Tweeter), Sparkling Cider, High-spirits Hat [Holden's RV], Tranquil Bridge [Toby's RV], Tong-and-Tray Stand [Bea's RV], the Aurora Screen, Carp Banner, Dango, & Bamboo Grass.
(All of these things are on my wishlist below.)
Sets: I would like to catalog the entire zodiac line. I already have Aquarius, Leo, and Sagittarius. I just need all the others. All I need is to pick them up and drop them again, of course, since they're orderable.
Wishlist link: link
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: 3, please!

How much would all of this be? I'm sorry if my list is confusing! Thank you so much for having this shop; with New Horizons coming, I want to finally finish my dream towns so we can all have one last fun go before New Horizons starts and Nintendo possibly stops supporting dream towns.

Character Name: Hunter
Town: Jamaica
3DS Friend Code: 1307-1350-5930
Time Zone: CST
Delivery or pickup: Either works!
Items you want/how many: Tri-Force wallpaper
Sets: N/A
Landscaping(-35): N/A
Landscaping Bulk order(35+): N/A
Tools: Gold Shovel, Gold Fishing Rod, Gold Axe, and Gold Bug Net
TBT to IGB: 25 TBT to 5 Million IGB
Wishlist link:*Discount based on your wishlist needs!*: https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?477792-Wishlist&p=8469911&highlight=#post8469911
Villager you want(check list of who I have):
QR Code Design you want
(describe in detail or add reference link) : N/A
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: Any!

Thank you for your order, I will be able to fill this tomorrow evening or Tuesday after 1 PM eastern. Please use main FC. Town will be CycleMe. Ill let you know what the total is tomorrow just wanted to check in and give you a quick update before I head to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Nico
Town: Starail
3DS Friend Code: 2294-8111-3749
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: Pickup
Items you want/how many: One of each StreetPass Item (Balloons, Ice Creams [Choco Soft-serve, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-serve, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-serve], Bubble Wand, Tweeter), Sparkling Cider, High-spirits Hat [Holden's RV], Tranquil Bridge [Toby's RV], Tong-and-Tray Stand [Bea's RV], the Aurora Screen, Carp Banner, Dango, & Bamboo Grass.
(All of these things are on my wishlist below.)
Sets: I would like to catalog the entire zodiac line. I already have Aquarius, Leo, and Sagittarius. I just need all the others. All I need is to pick them up and drop them again, of course, since they're orderable.
Wishlist link: link
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: 3, please!

How much would all of this be? I'm sorry if my list is confusing! Thank you so much for having this shop; with New Horizons coming, I want to finally finish my dream towns so we can all have one last fun go before New Horizons starts and Nintendo possibly stops supporting dream towns.

Thank you for your order, no problem about your list, I understand it. Since I'm a little delayed I'll be able to fill this on Tuesday and I will have your total then too but a quick glance shouldn't be all that much at the most 25 TBT. Wanted to give you a quick update, that I've accepted and sorry for the delay. Use main FC and Ill be using Town Infinity to fill your order.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I work 3pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, so before 2:30pm or after 11:30pm would work wonderfully. If that doesn't work for you, no worries, there's no rush! I have off Wednesday and Thursday, if you need flexible hours :) In the meantime, I'll add your main FC and clear out my locker inventory and letter space. I look forward to trading with you!!

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I work 3pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, so before 2:30pm or after 11:30pm would work wonderfully. If that doesn't work for you, no worries, there's no rush! I have off Wednesday and Thursday, if you need flexible hours :) In the meantime, I'll add your main FC and clear out my locker inventory and letter space. I look forward to trading with you!!
Before 230 Tuesday works good, I will try to be on as soon as I get home from an appointment I have so hopefully no later than 1130 am tomorrow (Tuesday) thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Character Name: Hunter
Town: Jamaica
3DS Friend Code: 1307-1350-5930
Delivery or pickup: Either works!
Items you want/how many: Tri-Force wallpaper
Sets: N/A
Landscaping Bulk order(35+): N/A
Tools: Gold Shovel, Gold Fishing Rod, Gold Axe, and Gold Bug Net
TBT to IGB: 25 TBT to 5 Million IGB
Wishlist link:*Discount based on your wishlist needs!*: https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?477792-Wishlist&p=8469911&highlight=#post8469911
QR Code Design you want
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: Any!
Excepted and thank you, I will start filling this later this evening, my TBT to IGB is a lot cheaper then the avwrage so only 4 TBT for 5 million or 30 TBT for 15 million, I can do either.
Please use main FC and pretty sure I will be using Infinity for all your link items but this could change. I will give a total once I have it all gathered. Thank you!

Character Name: Abriana
Town: Azur
3DS Friend Code: 1521-9593-9664
Delivery or pickup: either works
Items you want/how many: Celeste bow, My Melody dress, Crown
Sets: Sweets set, Princess Set
Landscaping Bulk order(35+): 2 of every hybrid (can I do that?)
Tools: Gold Axe, Gold Fishing Rod, Gold Shovel, Gold Bug Net
TBT to IGB: N/A
Wishlist link: N/A
QR Code Design you want
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: Any
Idk how much any of this costs so please tell me if I have enough tbt bells or not:)

Last edited:
I am available really anytime between 1pm-2am CST today, so if any time between then works, just PM me, or you can add me on discord at GnomeSlice#2741 :)

Character Name: Abriana
Town: Azur
3DS Friend Code: 1521-9593-9664
Delivery or pickup: either works
Items you want/how many: Celeste bow, My Melody dress, Crown
Sets: Sweets set, Princess Set
Landscaping Bulk order(35+): 2 of every hybrid (can I do that?)
Tools: Gold Axe, Gold Fishing Rod, Gold Shovel, Gold Bug Net
TBT to IGB: N/A
Wishlist link: N/A
QR Code Design you want
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: Any
Idk how much any of this costs so please tell me if I have enough tbt bells or not:)
Hello, excepted your total will be 40 TBT, the bushes only come to 16(there are 8 types)
Gracie sets since you ordered 2 are 2 for 12 TBT, crowns and clothing will be 1 TBT each and gift wrapped lottery bags will be 2 TBT plus you get a free one for ordering and the tools will be 2 TBT each.
Please use main FC, town will be Infinity that i am picking from. I will try and have this done by tomorrow afternoon, will PM when ready tyvm!

Also, I'm not sure how many IGB I'll get for 10 TBT, but I'd like to change my order to that :)

Last edited:
So just to clarify and put my entire order in one place, I'd like the Tri-Force wallpaper, the Golden Axe, Golden Shovel, Golden Bug Net, and Golden Fishing Rod, as well as 10 TBT worth of IGB. :)

So just to clarify and put my entire order in one place, I'd like the Tri-Force wallpaper, the Golden Axe, Golden Shovel, Golden Bug Net, and Golden Fishing Rod, as well as 10 TBT worth of IGB. :)

OK I can do all that, so just the trifource wall no other link stuff? Sorry was a little confused. Have everything else ready.

Yeah I'm looking for just the Wallpaper for now, since I dont have too many TBT. I also added your main, and I'll be ready to head over to your Town whenever! :)

Before 230 Tuesday works good, I will try to be on as soon as I get home from an appointment I have so hopefully no later than 1130 am tomorrow (Tuesday) thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

No problem at all! If doing the trade at 1:30pm works for you that would actually be perfect. I'm not usually up before 1pm because I keep odd work hours, but if 1pm or even 12:30pm is easier for you, I can swing it. Thank you for being so prompt and understanding of my odd hours! I hope I'm not a bother.

Last edited:
No problem at all! If doing the trade at 1:30pm works for you that would actually be perfect. I'm not usually up before 1pm because I keep odd work hours, but if 1pm or even 12:30pm is easier for you, I can swing it. Thank you for being so prompt and understanding of my odd hours! I hope I'm not a bother.

Oh you are no bother at all, I completely understand. 130 will work great. And thank you as well.

Hi again! Can I get these things:
Sets: Gorgeous, Alpine, Sci-Fi kitchen items.
Items: ABD, inflatable resetti, Zelda floor, Exhibit-Room floor, Modern Screen, Bathrobe, Bathroom Shelf, Shower, Whirlpool bath, bath set (item), violet screen, clothesline pole, towel basket, lady palm, succulent plant, salon mirror stand, automatic washer, washing machine, glass partition, bowl sink, wooden duckboards, and high-end stereo.
If I am not mistaken, I believe the total TBT to be 5 for the 2 sets, and 22 for the items, for a total of 27 TBT. Correct me if I'm wrong, it might be more if some of the items are not orderable, and if some of the items I want are in a set and that reduces the price. You already have my friend code, so just message on my visitor messages and let me know the price, and when you are available! :) Thanks in advance!

Also, I hope it won't be too much to add the Froggy Chair, as well as the Frog Cap. Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am going to sleep. I will be on at about 11:00am tomorrow (today technically) and stay on for quite a while if you want to contact me, I will be easier reached on discord (if you have it) at GnomeSlice#2741. Thanks! :)

Hi again! Can I get these things:
Sets: Gorgeous, Alpine, Sci-Fi kitchen items.
Items: ABD, inflatable resetti, Zelda floor, Exhibit-Room floor, Modern Screen, Bathrobe, Bathroom Shelf, Shower, Whirlpool bath, bath set (item), violet screen, clothesline pole, towel basket, lady palm, succulent plant, salon mirror stand, automatic washer, washing machine, glass partition, bowl sink, wooden duckboards, and high-end stereo.
If I am not mistaken, I believe the total TBT to be 5 for the 2 sets, and 22 for the items, for a total of 27 TBT. Correct me if I'm wrong, it might be more if some of the items are not orderable, and if some of the items I want are in a set and that reduces the price. You already have my friend code, so just message on my visitor messages and let me know the price, and when you are available! :) Thanks in advance!

Thats not a problem hopefully we can meet up today might not be till tomorrow as I have an appoinment this morning and won't be able to fill till after 2 pm(I have a trade already scheduled at 1 but if that falls through I can do it at 1). I dont have discord unfortunely. But I will have it all by this afternoon. It will be from Caprica and your total actually is 40(the Gorgeous set is a Gracie set and some items are unorderable) however I know you mentioned you dont have a lot and since most times when anyone orders more than 26 items I cut them a deal so I can do 30 for it all. Hope that helps. I will PM when it's done and ready. Thank you and I will be in touch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I hope it won't be too much to add the Froggy Chair, as well as the Frog Cap. Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am going to sleep. I will be on at about 11:00am tomorrow (today technically) and stay on for quite a while if you want to contact me, I will be easier reached on discord (if you have it) at GnomeSlice#2741. Thanks! :)

Added on, not a problem new total is 32 TBT.

Last edited:
Hi! I am on now! I also got the individual items from another order, so could I change my order from you to just the Gorgeous set, the Alpine set, and the Sci-Fi Kitchen Items?

Hi! I am on now! I also got the individual items from another order, so could I change my order from you to just the Gorgeous set, the Alpine set, and the Sci-Fi Kitchen Items?

Ok np will be 14 TBT m, im in the middle of another trade but as soon as Im done if your on I will open up.

Back