• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Orders Ready/Landscape/WA-RV/DLC/ISLAND/BELLS/WISHLIST, BULK, FREEBIES, UPDATE!❤

All orders that have been placed are ready, amd I have also VM everyone. Please let me know if you still want your items so I can either give you you your order or put it back. Thank you.

Taking requests!

Last edited:
Bumpity bump! Hope everyone is doing well this morning!
I have lowered the landscaping bulk ordering to 30+ and I will be also rolling out landscaping bundles soon. There will be a big bundle containing your choice of hybrids, bush starts, clovers, ladders, saplings and mushrooms and than a smaller bundle with just hybrids, bush starts, and saplings.
I will be posting them later today or tomorrow.

Bump, good morning. Been having some issues updating my thread as they work on the new board so please bare with me but I have updated all prices, added more free items and updated bulk orders and Landscaping Bundles.
Hope you all enjoy your morning!

Mayor: Gordon
Town:L.B.P

Order:15 million igb

Availability: tomorrow 11am-11Pm GMT

Hiya! Good day or night to you.
I have a bulk order of orderables, unorderables and museum art here. They are divided into a wishlist, which are the ones I want one of, and the ones I'd like multiple are in the list above the wishlist link. I don't know if have all these to sell, but I would like all of the ones you do have haha. Also name your price :) If you ask for 2tbt the item I owe you 245tbt.
Thanks you so much in advance! :D

Character Name: Kate
Town: Pallete
3DS Friend Code: 2036-9121-9187
Time Zone: Brazilian Time Zone, -3
Delivery or pickup: maybe pickup bc it's a big order
Items you want/how many:
- Ancient statue x2
- Casablanca lillies x2
- Creepy skeleton x3
- floor light x4
- glass partition x2
- imperial chair x2
- natural lamp x2
TBT to IGB: 30 TBT worth or 15million IGB
Wishlist link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/y6ehXA55gX
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: 3

Last edited:
Hiya! Good day or night to you.
I have a bulk order of orderables, unorderables and museum art here. They are divided into a wishlist, which are the ones I want one of, and the ones I'd like multiple are in the list above the wishlist link. I don't know if have all these to sell, but I would like all of the ones you do have haha. Also name your price :) If you ask for 2tbt the item I owe you 245tbt.
Thanks you so much in advance! :D

Character Name: Kate
Town: Pallete
3DS Friend Code: 2036-9121-9187
Time Zone: Brazilian Time Zone, -3
Delivery or pickup: maybe pickup bc it's a big order
Items you want/how many:
- Ancient statue x2
- Casablanca lillies x2
- Creepy skeleton x3
- floor light x4
- glass partition x2
- imperial chair x2
- natural lamp x2
TBT to IGB: 30 TBT worth or 15million IGB
Wishlist link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/y6ehXA55gX
Surprise Wrapped Gifts Lottery: 3

Excepted, Thos is no problem. Town will be Caprica, I will have it ready between 1-4 pm today but you can pickup anytime after that as well. I will let you know your total but won't be as high as your amount, I have a lot of these items already out around my town Infinity.
Oh also while your items can be picked up bells I will have to come to you if that is ok? Thank you please add my main friend code and I will PM/VM when ready!

Edit, sorry but due to circumstances beyond my control I have to delay for about 2 days. My cord has shorted out and i have to wait for the new one to get here. I under stand if you don't want to wait but I will take half off of everything if your willing to wait. Say 70 for everything? I am hoping it won't be delayed either. Please let me know if still interested and I completely understand if not thank you again and apologies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Character Name: Addison
Town: Joyville
3DS Friend Code: 5043-5483-2010
Time Zone: EST
Delivery or pickup: pick up
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): 65 pink roses
Wishlist link:http://moridb.com/catalogs/cjGwbl8Bxp?limit=50&offset=50
Thank you!!

Hello, thank you for your order excepted. I will have this ready by 4 PM today your total will be 70 TBT all discounts have been added to both your wishlist and bulk order of roses.
This will be pickup and I will pm when your order is ready. Please add my main friend code, town will be Caprica.
Thank you so very much!

Edit:And my apologies to you as well, same thing for your order I will do half off once I am able to get my new cord in say 35-40 total? It will be at least 2 days though.

Last edited:
I have returned once again!:3
Character Name: Maraki
Town: Hope
3DS Friend Code: signature&sidebar
Time Zone: EET
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): I'd like 35 cedar saplings and a mix of 35 bush starts! How much tbt would that come to?♡

I have returned once again!:3
Character Name: Maraki
Town: Hope
3DS Friend Code: signature&sidebar
Time Zone: EET
Landscaping Bulk order(30+): I'd like 35 cedar saplings and a mix of 35 bush starts! How much tbt would that come to?♡

Hi again, it will be 40 however things will be delayed for a few days because I just went to load my 3ds and my cord has decided to short out. I have ordered a new one online but it will be a few days before it gets here so I understand if you don't want to wait. It will be about 2 days. Let me know if you would still like to place your order, as I have to delay the others from today as well. Very sorry, don't think this could have come at a more inconvenient time.

Hi again, it will be 40 however things will be delayed for a few days because I just went to load my 3ds and my cord has decided to short out. I have ordered a new one online but it will be a few days before it gets here so I understand if you don't want to wait. It will be about 2 days. Let me know if you would still like to place your order, as I have to delay the others from today as well. Very sorry, don't think this could have come at a more inconvenient time.

Oh im so sorry to hear that..Dont get stressed over it!I'm still placing my order,I'll wait♡

Excepted, Thos is no problem. Town will be Caprica, I will have it ready between 1-4 pm today but you can pickup anytime after that as well. I will let you know your total but won't be as high as your amount, I have a lot of these items already out around my town Infinity.
Oh also while your items can be picked up bells I will have to come to you if that is ok? Thank you please add my main friend code and I will PM/VM when ready!

Edit, sorry but due to circumstances beyond my control I have to delay for about 2 days. My cord has shorted out and i have to wait for the new one to get here. I under stand if you don't want to wait but I will take half off of everything if your willing to wait. Say 70 for everything? I am hoping it won't be delayed either. Please let me know if still interested and I completely understand if not thank you again and apologies.

don't worry about the delay, i'll wait for you ^^ btw that price sounds way too low! aaa thanks, you're so nice!
also, uh would it maybe be better for you if you just dropped all the bells and the items?

Back