• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

Looking for a team if anyone has available spots :")

Is there room for me and @Aus? 😌 I see @/LoserMom did get another team invite sniped in there faster than I could lol

We grabbed @LambdaDelta as well, so with you two we’ll be a full team! Let me make sure my teammates are ok with it, but we should be good 😊

Is there room for me and @Aus? 😌 I see LoserMom did get another team invite sniped in there faster than I could lol

We grabbed LambdaDelta as well, so with you two we’ll be a full team! Let me make sure my teammates are ok with it, but we should be good 😊
Do you guys @Aus @deana have Discord? I'd organise through a Discord DM group as that would be very dynamic and easy.

May not be active most days and hours but if anyone wants to, looking to work with a team.

i'd be down to join, looking for a team. i'm in EST and work 8-6 if this matters but i have a lot of down time at work to use the forums.

Um... hi! I'm sort of shy here on TBT and don't post much but I had a lot of fun being on a team for Tucker's Tavern. I would be interested on joining another team if everyone is okay with me not being a big "talker". I am (technically) on Discord but I'm not actually on there very often. I'm in EDT/EST. I'm disabled so I'm home all day but I do have things to do with my hubby & son so I'm not here on TBT all day. If there's a team that wouldn't mind having me, please let me know. Thanks! :blush:

Phew! I did it. My anxiety is through the roof. Must spin pinwheel now.

I've been invited to join a team! Thank you to everyone who read my post!

Last edited:
i'd be down to join, looking for a team. i'm in EST and work 8-6 if this matters but i have a lot of down time at work to use the forums.
I'm in EST and will probably be busy till 4-5pm as well but may have time earlier.

Back