• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

Do you have a spot available? I'd love to join if you do!

At the moment we are waiting for the confirmation of two people Plume and Franny, I will let you know if one can't. :)

I saw a few people that are still alone in the last two pages, enough to form another group

Last edited:
Because of social anxiety, I'm probably gonna end up going it alone again this year 😖
I did the tavern by myself and got most right, so it can't be that bad this year, right?

...right? 🥲

Never tried teaming up before for one of these, but If anyone has a spare spot on their team, I'd love to join njvfdk
I'm Australian though, so I have a funky timezone 😅

Never tried teaming up before for one of these, but If anyone has a spare spot on their team, I'd love to join njvfdk
I'm Australian though, so I have a funky timezone 😅
We're just began making a team, if you want you can join us!

Our group is complete with Franny, oak, Bluebellie, Plume and Aniko

Anybody has a place left for Flicky?

I totally forgot about this, i had a couple
PMs but totally forgot to reply so any teams I could have joined are full😩 If anyone still needs a teammate let me know! If not, i’ll just run it alone!

Hello @Shanica92, @tiffanistarr, & @Flicky, would all of you like to make a team possibly with me? I'm looking for a team to tackle this quiz with, and would love to form a group. Please just let me know, as well as any one else that may be in need of a team. 🙂
Yesss!!! I’d love to join. Can’t wait to figure this out together!

Back