• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

Um... hi! I'm sort of shy here on TBT and don't post much but I had a lot of fun being on a team for Tucker's Tavern. I would be interested on joining another team if everyone is okay with me not being a big "talker". I am (technically) on Discord but I'm not actually on there very often. I'm in EDT/EST. I'm disabled so I'm home all day but I do have things to do with my hubby & son so I'm not here on TBT all day. If there's a team that wouldn't mind having me, please let me know. Thanks! :blush:

Phew! I did it. My anxiety is through the roof. Must spin pinwheel now.
Hi 💜 If you would like to join our team (me, @JemAC, @Aquilla , @S.J. ) we would love to have you. 💜

I never done a quiz before but I'll love to try, if anyone want to make a team please let me know ^^

I'm also still looking for a team! I'm not sure how many of the 'still have x space(s) left' posts have since been claimed.

Back