• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

@kiwikenobi commission complete! A taste of cinnamon can help shape fantastic stories within the flames, all it takes is but a spell~
Enjoy! 🥰

Chibi Jericho.png

I have a request that we talked about briefly a while back.

Season: none (blank background)
Character/Expression/Reference: it's time for this guy! I'll send you more specifications by private message, if that's all right.
1667415601564.png
Extras: I assume his robotic arms are complex enough to be an extra
Payment: 350TBT, or more if need be

I have a request that we talked about briefly a while back.

Season: none (blank background)
Character/Expression/Reference: it's time for this guy! I'll send you more specifications by private message, if that's all right.
Extras: I assume his robotic arms are complex enough to be an extra
Payment: 350TBT, or more if need be
Request accepted, thank you for commissioning me ^_^ 350 TBT is just fine. We can discuss further details in our PM~

Hey Panda!

How much would a drawing of an Eevee be but kinda like a logo? With the tail swooping across Eevee's body? Like this idea?
It depends on a couple of things~ ☺️ for example:
  • 200 for a blank (white) background
  • 250 for a transparent background
  • Additional 10 for any extra details such as a flower, evolutionary stone/icon, heart, star, pokeball, etc.

It depends on a couple of things~ ☺️ for example:
  • 200 for a blank (white) background
  • 250 for a transparent background
  • Additional 10 for any extra details such as a flower, evolutionary stone/icon, heart, star, pokeball, etc.
Awesome! I'd like to order it if that's okay!

Background: white
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Eevee
Expression: Please make it more cute/chibi than the example, that one is too aggressive looking lol. A smiling Eevee is great!
Reference: Here
Payment: 200TBT

Awesome! I'd like to order it if that's okay!

Background: white
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Eevee
Expression: Please make it more cute/chibi than the example, that one is too aggressive looking lol. A smiling Eevee is great!
Reference: Here
Payment: 200TBT
Awesome! I can't wait to paint Eevee for you! 🥰 I'll get started once 200 TBT payment has been received, and I should have it done a little later today since I have lots of free time today. Thank you for commissioning me!~

Awesome! I can't wait to paint Eevee for you! 🥰 I'll get started once 200 TBT payment has been received, and I should have it done a little later today since I have lots of free time today. Thank you for commissioning me!~
Oooh sweet! TBT sent! Thank you for drawing for me! I look forward to it! ^^

Love, love, LOVE my new signature art! Thank you @LittleMissPanda for your hard work! Given that you're not a Dinkum nut like I currently am, this may have been a bit out of your comfort zone. But, she's perfect. Anyone that enjoys Dinkum will get the reference right away. Going for those rubies is HARD WORK!

Love, love, LOVE my new signature art! Thank you @LittleMissPanda for your hard work! Given that you're not a Dinkum nut like I currently am, this may have been a bit out of your comfort zone. But, she's perfect. Anyone that enjoys Dinkum will get the reference right away. Going for those rubies is HARD WORK!
I'm really happy you enjoy it! 😊 it was definitely a lot of fun to draw. I always like drawing things that are new to me, it's a nice way to practice. Thanks again for letting me draw for you!

Back