• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒท AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Bump~ slots available! Would love to draw something Christmas-y! ๐ŸŽ„
hi!!!! ^^

can you do me one for my eevee-sona, tamami, please? :>
de8wa86-586471f9-0a2a-4929-8b49-650ab3dae3ee.png

i'm wearing my christmas cape that i made one year at ''work''

how have you been, by the way? :3

hi!!!! ^^

can you do me one for my eevee-sona, tamami, please? :>
View attachment 471545
i'm wearing my christmas cape that i made one year at ''work''

how have you been, by the way? :3
Very cute! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ž I'd be happy to draw Tatami for you! Just let me know which art style you would like me to use~ I currently have 4 styles to choose from, each one with a different price.

I'm doing well! How about you? ^^ I hope you're having a good holiday season so far!

Very cute! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ž I'd be happy to draw Tatami for you! Just let me know which art style you would like me to use~ I currently have 4 styles to choose from, each one with a different price.

I'm doing well! How about you? ^^ I hope you're having a good holiday season so far!
^^ her name's 'tamami'

how about.... ''simple chibi'' this time :>

Expression: smiling, like in the ref pic i showed you

i'm good :3
yeah, i am having a good holiday season :> i'm watching inuyasha right now & playing shining pearl ^^

Last edited:
^^ her name's 'tamami'

how about.... ''simple chibi'' this time :>

Expression: smiling, like in the ref pic i showed you

i'm good :3
yeah, i am having a good holiday season :> i'm watching inuyasha right now ^^
Okay sure! What kind of mood/expression/pose would you like for Tatami? I can do happy, playful, sleepy, jumping, running, anything like that โ˜บ๏ธ would you like any toys, flowers? If you don't want anything that's okay too!

Okay sure! What kind of mood/expression/pose would you like for Tatami? I can do happy, playful, sleepy, jumping, running, anything like that โ˜บ๏ธ would you like any toys, flowers? If you don't want anything that's okay too!
i'd like her to be ''happy smiling'' please... like in the first ref pic :3

& can i have her (me) playing my brown & yellow nintendo switch? if that counts as toys :>

Last edited:
i'd like her to be ''happy smiling'' please... like in the first ref pic :3

& can i have her playing a brown & yellow nintendo switch? if that counts as toys :>
I can definitely do this for you โ˜บ๏ธ in addition to the Brown and Yellow Switch, the total will be 450 TBT~ once I receive payment I can get started on your commission.

One last thing I need to know. Would you like a blank (white) background or a transparent background? (Like the one you're using as your profile pic?)

I can definitely do this for you โ˜บ๏ธ in addition to the Brown and Yellow Switch, the total will be 450 TBT~ once I receive payment I can get started on your commission.
great ^^ i'll send the 450 tbt now :3
One last thing I need to know. Would you like a blank (white) background or a transparent background? (Like the one you're using as your profile pic?)
umm.... like the one i'm using as my profile pic, please... transparent background :>

Last edited:
Last edited:
i love it!!!!! it's so adorable!!
thankyou!! :love: ^^

by the way, her name is ''tamami'' not tatami :>
Sorry about that! ^^ my mind kept reading her (your) name like that haha it's because of my dyslexia, but I'm so glad you like the art! ๐ŸŒท Thank you for letting me draw for you, and happy holidays and new year! ๐ŸŽ„โœจ

Sorry about that! ^^ my mind kept reading her (your) name like that haha it's because of my dyslexia, but I'm so glad you like the art! ๐ŸŒท Thank you for letting me draw for you, and happy holidays and new year! ๐ŸŽ„โœจ
^^

happy holidays to you too :3

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Hedwig from Harry Potter
Expression: cute/happy
Reference: Hedwig holding a Hogwarts letter ready to be sent
Extras: ready to fly ( wings showing ). & transparent background please
Payment: 450 tbt

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Hedwig from Harry Potter
Expression: cute/happy
Reference: Hedwig holding a Hogwarts letter ready to be sent
Extras: ready to fly ( wings showing ). & transparent background please
Payment: 450 tbt
Ooh I've never drawn a character from Harry Potter before, should be fun! Hedwig is pretty cute ^^ I'd be happy to do this for you, thank you for commissioning me! ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿค I can get started once the 450 TBT payment has been sent~

Just to be sure I understand the extras, you want Hedwig to have his wings open halfway or all the way, ready to take flight, correct? Does he hold the letter in his beak or his talons? Sorry, I don't know a lot about Harry Potter ^^

Ooh I've never drawn a character from Harry Potter before, should be fun! Hedwig is pretty cute ^^ I'd be happy to do this for you, thank you for commissioning me! ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿค I can get started once the 450 TBT payment has been sent~

Just to be sure I understand the extras, you want Hedwig to have his wings open halfway or all the way, ready to take flight, correct? Does he hold the letter in his beak or his talons? Sorry, I don't know a lot about Harry Potter ^^
Of course I love commissioning you, your art is so adorable! Iโ€™d love Wings Open halfway please and holding the letter in his beak please
Post automatically merged:

Thereโ€™s no rush I know itโ€™s nearly Christmas

Last edited:
Of course I love commissioning you, your art is so adorable! Iโ€™d love Wings Open halfway please and holding the letter in his beak please
Post automatically merged:

Thereโ€™s no rush I know itโ€™s nearly Christmas
Thank you! ๐Ÿ’ž it makes me really happy to know you and so many others enjoy my art so much! ^^

I appreciate your patience, thanks! It usually doesn't take me more than a day to finish art, but this weekend I have extra time โ˜บ๏ธ I actually might complete your new art later today. I'll do my best on it!~

Back