• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi! Thank you for commissioning me! 💞 I can definitely do this for you~ gotta practice my chibi human skills so this should be fun! Your total will be 350 TBT, correct! Send over payment anytime you can and I'll get started on your request sometime during this weekend. And just to be sure, you want her to be coloring some TBT eggs in a basket, right? Any specific eggs or would you like it to be a surprise? lol
TBT sent! and for the eggs, surprise me! :D Thanks again!

@Mutti commission complete! I wish I could be as relaxed as this orangutan~ could I have some of that tasty-looking fruit, too? Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 459628

Hi! Thank you for commissioning me! 💞 I can definitely do this for you~ gotta practice my chibi human skills so this should be fun! Your total will be 350 TBT, correct! Send over payment anytime you can and I'll get started on your request sometime during this weekend. And just to be sure, you want her to be coloring some TBT eggs in a basket, right? Any specific eggs or would you like it to be a surprise? lol
Thank you for this piece i absolutely love it!!

@Gene. commission complete! Coloring her favorite eggies, just look at that intense focus! That excitement! Is it time for the egg hunt yet?? Enjoy! 🥰
Chibi OC for Gene.png

Anonymous commission complete! Just a trio of cute chibis! 😊
Three Chibis resized.png

PANDAAA! THIS IS SO GOOD IM IN LOVEEE, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH 🥲 You never disappoint with these!!

I'm back with a new request!

Background: blank
AC Rep/Villager/OC, Expression, Reference: Sev, a human character I made up. Well, he appears human, anyway, but he's only six inches tall. I'll send more details by PM if that's okay, it's kind of a lot. ^o^;>
Payment: 500TBT probably, I was hoping for an extra object in the picture to show the scale of how small he is

Let me know if it's okay to send you the details by PM, and I'll do that and send you the TBT as well. :)

I'm back with a new request!

Background: blank
AC Rep/Villager/OC, Expression, Reference: Sev, a human character I made up. Well, he appears human, anyway, but he's only six inches tall. I'll send more details by PM if that's okay, it's kind of a lot. ^o^;>
Payment: 500TBT probably, I was hoping for an extra object in the picture to show the scale of how small he is

Let me know if it's okay to send you the details by PM, and I'll do that and send you the TBT as well. :)
Go right ahead! You can use either our old PM or a new one to let me know the references/additional details, I don't mind either option :)

Hi again. If you're active, I would like to order:
Simple Chibi style
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Yanrima (my character/artist-sona)
Expression: usually holding magic tablet and pen and surrounded by blue-rose shaped magic (2nd image in reference, the character ref is in the first picture)
Reference:
sonarefsheet.png
artist-sona2.png

Payment:
500 tbt

Hi again. If you're active, I would like to order:
Simple Chibi style
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Yanrima (my character/artist-sona)
Expression: usually holding magic tablet and pen and surrounded by blue-rose shaped magic (2nd image in reference, the character ref is in the first picture)
Reference:
View attachment 460703View attachment 460704
Payment:
500 tbt
Very beautiful! ☺️💙 thank you for commissioning me!

To be sure, you'd like the background to be blank (white) with some rose-shaped patterns surrounding her? Or you would like a transparent background with rose-shaped patterns? The payment will be just 500 TBT with either choice.

Very beautiful! ☺️💙 thank you for commissioning me!

To be sure, you'd like the background to be blank (white) with some rose-shaped patterns surrounding her? Or you would like a transparent background with rose-shaped patterns? The payment will be just 500 TBT with either choice.
I was going for transparent background with rose shaped patterns. I'll send you 500 tbt for payment in advance!

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Pikachu wearing Ash’s Hat like in my profile pic right now
Expression: happy + smiling
Reference: same as profile pic
Extras:
Payment: 85 tbt
Hi there! I would normally not accept 85 TBT for a commission, but I'll make an exception just this one time because I'm in a really good mood and I love to draw Pokémon ☺️

I'll get started as soon as I receive the payment, thanks so much!

Background: Transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: https://toyhou.se/4961887.lucy
Expression: Cheeky, sticking out her tongue
Reference: https://toyhou.se/4961887.lucy
Payment: 400TBT

Could you make her hair a little more asymmetrical, like in the second image? Thanks in advance! :)
Sure thing! ☺️ I can get started on it once payment has been sent and confirmed. Thank you so much for commissioning me!~

@Sophie23 commission complete! That's one happy little electric mouse ready to battle monsters, while looking so flashy, too! Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Ash Hat Pikachu Sophie23_ccexpress.png

Sure thing! ☺️ I can get started on it once payment has been sent and confirmed. Thank you so much for commissioning me!~

@Sophie23 commission complete! That's one happy little electric mouse ready to battle monsters, while looking so flashy, too! Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 462508
Omg! It’s absolutely adorable! Thank you so much I love it 😍

Back