• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

@Milleram commission complete! A wild chibi cheeky demon appeared! Enjoy! 🥰

Chibi cheeky demon OC.png

How much would it be if you could change the grass to Fall and Pikachu’s hat to a witches hat for Halloween?
I would have to do a completely new drawing, because each one is done in layers, so it's not possible to go back and change the platform, etc.

For any new commission, it will be full shop price.

I've got a couple of questions before I make another request. Would you consider a half-orc character "human" enough to draw as a human chibi? Or how about an elf? I have some D&D characters I might ask you to draw, you see. ^o^;>

And about this part of your instructions:

The price is 400 TBT for one human/villager/pet and 500 TBT if you want to include your favorite villager/two pets, etc.

Does this mean that you'll draw two characters in one picture for 500TBT, or does the extra 100TBT only cover villagers and non-anthropomorphized animals specifically? Or does it mean something else?

Thanks!

I've got a couple of questions before I make another request. Would you consider a half-orc character "human" enough to draw as a human chibi? Or how about an elf? I have some D&D characters I might ask you to draw, you see. ^o^;>

And about this part of your instructions:

Does this mean that you'll draw two characters in one picture for 500TBT, or does the extra 100TBT only cover villagers and non-anthropomorphized animals specifically? Or does it mean something else?

Thanks!
I'll definitely consider it :) I really like the fantasy genre. I think drawing something like that could be very interesting.

The 500 TBT pricing is for having two OCs, villagers, pets, characters in general featured in one drawing, yes. They can both either be anthropomorphic, non-anthro or one and one.

Great, thank you! Here's my request:

Background: blank
AC Rep/Villager/OC: two of my D&D characters, a human and a half-orc
Expression/Reference: I'll put a couple of references in this post so you have a general idea of the characters, and I'll send more details via PM if that's all right
Payment: 500TBT, unless it's complex enough to cost more, just let me know

Jericho2.png
Zann.png

Great, thank you! Here's my request:

AC Rep/Villager/OC: two of my D&D characters, a human and a half-orc
Expression/Reference: I'll put a couple of references in this post so you have a general idea of the characters, and I'll send more details via PM if that's all right
Payment: 500TBT, unless it's complex enough to cost more, just let me know

Jericho2.png
Zann.png
This looks like a "can do" to me! ^^ I accept your request, thank you for commissioning me! 500 TBT for this piece will be just fine! Feel free to PM me further details, that's no problem at all!

Edit: After thinking it over, I'll do 500 for now as I determine how I feel about drawing 2 in 1 chibi drawings, but if things become a bit too complex along the way I may adjust the pricing to 600 TBT for 2 in 1 chibi drawings going forward. I hope this makes sense!

Last edited:
Hey Panda!

Would you allow a digimon to be drawn on the AC background section? Kinda like what you did with your recent Pikachu comm? It'll be Terriermon (in my sig and avvie) but I just wanna know what to put in the form!

Hey Panda!

Would you allow a digimon to be drawn on the AC background section? Kinda like what you did with your recent Pikachu comm? It'll be Terriermon (in my sig and avvie) but I just wanna know what to put in the form!
Hey Corrie! You bet, I love Terriermon! 🥰 he's one of my favorite Digimon and would be a ton of fun to draw! You can select any AC transparent platform, and I can draw him as he normally is or dressed in an outfit, accessory, etc.

It's 300 TBT but I could also add flowers, toys, pumpkins or anything else for an additional 50 TBT per modification.

Hey Corrie! You bet, I love Terriermon! 🥰 he's one of my favorite Digimon and would be a ton of fun to draw! You can select any AC transparent platform, and I can draw him as he normally is or dressed in an outfit, accessory, etc.

It's 300 TBT but I could also add flowers, toys, pumpkins or anything else for an additional 50 TBT per modification.
Awesome! Thanks! He's such a mood lol.

Season: Summer grass
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Terriermon
Expression: Happy smile and please make sure his ears are big and floppy lol
Reference: Could he be doing the anime peace sign pose like this? Rest of the body pose is up to you!
Extras: N/A
Payment: 300TBT

Awesome! Thanks! He's such a mood lol.

Season: Summer grass
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Terriermon
Expression: Happy smile and please make sure his ears are big and floppy lol
Reference: Could he be doing the anime peace sign pose like this? Rest of the body pose is up to you!
Extras: N/A
Payment: 300TBT
I accept your request, thank you for commissioning me! You may send payment anytime and I'll get started on it. Please look forward to it! ☺️💞

I'd like to make another request, please!

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Jericho again
Expression/Reference: casting a magic spell, I'll tell you more about it in a PM
Payment: 400TBT, or more if needed

Thank you!

I'd like to make another request, please!

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Jericho again
Expression/Reference: casting a magic spell, I'll tell you more about it in a PM
Payment: 400TBT, or more if needed

Thank you!
Request accepted, thank you! 400 TBT is perfect for a single chibi :) will await further details in our PM!

Back