• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Those dogs are so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing the drawing of them, too!

Anyway, since there's still a slot open, I'd like to make another request. :)

Season: summer grass
Villager: another one I made up: Cumulus, the flying ferret!
Expression: happily heroically flying
Reference: he wears a pair of goggles, the kind with just one big lens for both eyes rather than two separate ones, and a red scarf. And he flies unaided, like Peter Pan. I was inspired by the "legendary flying hamster" from Hamtaro. He's a gray ferret, I included a picture of one.
Extras: if it's not difficult, the platform being fluffy white clouds instead of the ground would be really cool, but the green summer grass is just fine if that's difficult to do
Payment: 350TBT

Let me know if you have any questions, and if everything's all good, I'll send you the TBT. :)
First of all I love Hamtaro! Seeing him here put a huge smile on my face ☺️🥰💞 Secondly, Cumulus only wears a pair of single-lens goggles and a red scarf, correct? No shirt/outfit, just to be sure? And for the platform, I believe I can do that for you, no problem :) you may send payment anytime and I'll add your request to the list~ please look forward to it!

I was thinking just the goggles and the scarf, but maybe a simple jumpsuit would work, now that I'm thinking about there being more to his outfit. Maybe a white jumpsuit, like a cloud? Or sky blue? If you have an idea, I'm open to that. I'm liking the idea of him having a jumpsuit on more and more now that I've thought of it. ^o^;>

And the bells are sent, thank you!

I was thinking just the goggles and the scarf, but maybe a simple jumpsuit would work, now that I'm thinking about there being more to his outfit. Maybe a white jumpsuit, like a cloud? Or sky blue? If you have an idea, I'm open to that. I'm liking the idea of him having a jumpsuit on more and more now that I've thought of it. ^o^;>

And the bells are sent, thank you!
Sounds good! When looking at jumpsuits, there seems to be a wide variety of them. If you have a specific look in mind, a reference to a particular jumpsuit would be most appreciated~ if not, I'll do my best to come up with one ^^

I think just a plain jumpsuit, in the tradtional sense, that is to say, one of those full-body suits that parachuters wore for jumping out of a plane. Just a single solid color is fine. The jumper work suit from New Horizons is a pretty simple jumpsuit sort of thing.

1645692498549.png

Cumulus's doesn't have to be blue, or have pockets.

Something like a wet suit is also similar.

1645692536873.png

Perhaps Cumulus's suit would have a little cloud symbol on it.

I think the main thing is that I want it to be fairly simple, so as not to distract from the main details of his scarf and goggles and the fact that he's flying. But I like the idea that he's wearing a jumpsuit, because then he's even less like the flying hamster, and more of his own character. I can look for more examples if you'd like, but probably just a simple, featureless one-piece garment with long sleeves and pant legs like that will be just fine.

Thank you again. :)

I think just a plain jumpsuit, in the tradtional sense, that is to say, one of those full-body suits that parachuters wore for jumping out of a plane. Just a single solid color is fine. The jumper work suit from New Horizons is a pretty simple jumpsuit sort of thing.

View attachment 431395

Cumulus's doesn't have to be blue, or have pockets.

Something like a wet suit is also similar.

View attachment 431396

Perhaps Cumulus's suit would have a little cloud symbol on it.

I think the main thing is that I want it to be fairly simple, so as not to distract from the main details of his scarf and goggles and the fact that he's flying. But I like the idea that he's wearing a jumpsuit, because then he's even less like the flying hamster, and more of his own character. I can look for more examples if you'd like, but probably just a simple, featureless one-piece garment with long sleeves and pant legs like that will be just fine.

Thank you again. :)
I now have a much better idea for Cumulus's design thanks to the provided information, thanks so much! ☺️

Hiya Panda!

Id love to request another, because I still can't get enough of little Sasha. Eventually I'll think of outfits for the others, but for now just this one~

I don't really know what count as extras, soo if you could help me with the total, that would be cool lol
---
Season: Fall

Villager: Marshal

Expression: The one in reference, so determination.

Reference:
GregoryBLUC(3).png
I'm not sure if you saw, Bigger Longer Uncut, but theres this blonde kid named Gregory, who Marshal represents on the island. Because their personalities are a little similar

Extras: It would be cool if it were the same pose, and if possible on the box, with the sword.

Payment: Im not sure. 350?

Thank you ♡

Last edited:
Hiya Panda!

Id love to request another, because I still can't get enough of little Sasha. Eventually I'll think of outfits for the others, but for now just this one~

I don't really know what count as extras, soo if you could help me with the total, that would be cool lol
---
Season: Fall

Villager: Marshal

Expression: The one in reference, so determination.

Reference:
I'm not sure if you saw, Bigger Longer Uncut, but theres this blonde kid named Gregory, who Marshal represents on the island. Because their personalities are a little similar

Extras: It would be cool if it were the same pose, and if possible on the box, with the sword.

Payment: Im not sure. 350?

Thank you ♡
It's been a really long time since I've seen the movie but I remember I enjoyed it a lot ☺️😁 so you'd like to include the sword and box, correct? Then your total would be 350 TBT~ and to be sure, did you want Marshal to be dressed as Gregory in the same outfit? If so I can do that, no problem ^^ I'll begin your request sometime during the weekend. You may send the payment whenever you can. Thanks so much!

It's been a really long time since I've seen the movie but I remember I enjoyed it a lot ☺️😁 so you'd like to include the sword and box, correct? Then your total would be 350 TBT~ and to be sure, did you want Marshal to be dressed as Gregory in the same outfit? If so I can do that, no problem ^^ I'll begin your request sometime during the weekend. You may send the payment whenever you can. Thanks so much!
Oh right I forgot to mention I wanted the same outfit lol. Yes please, I'll send the payment 🥰

Take your time, there's no rush

I'd like to request a drawing in your new semi-realistic/au naturel style, please!

Background: a forest
Villager(s): Wolf Link
Expression: enjoying running through the forest on his own. He's a smug villager, so he wouldn't have a goofy grin all over his face, he'd try to be a bit reserved, and he's probably also aware of how cool he is. A slightly smug smile, I think.
Reference: I can provide images of Wolf Link both from New Leaf and from Twilight Princess if you'd like
Payment: 600TBT

If this sounds like something you'd like to draw, I'll send you the TBT. :)

I'd like to request a drawing in your new semi-realistic/au naturel style, please!

Background: a forest
Villager(s): Wolf Link
Expression: enjoying running through the forest on his own. He's a smug villager, so he wouldn't have a goofy grin all over his face, he'd try to be a bit reserved, and he's probably also aware of how cool he is. A slightly smug smile, I think.
Reference: I can provide images of Wolf Link both from New Leaf and from Twilight Princess if you'd like
Payment: 600TBT

If this sounds like something you'd like to draw, I'll send you the TBT. :)
I accept your request~ some references to Wolf Link from both ACNL and TP would be ideal yes, thank you so much ☺️ and thank you for being my first client to order my newest style. This will be good practice for me.

Great, thank you! Sent you the TBT, and here are some pictures of Wolf Link from Animal Crossing and from Zelda. I remembered that Wolf Link is in Breath of the Wild, too, and the graphics are much higher quality in that game than Twilight Princess, so I'll include screenshots from that, too. :)

iu

iu

iu
iu

As always, there's no rush, so please take all the time you need to make the drawing. :)

Heyy Panda 🐼

Im making an RPG game, and the main character is a little black bunny. I'd love to have an icon for him in the game, like for when the game is paused you see a picture. ^^ if you catch my drift. In the PMG style

I can add details if you could. Also fill out a form

Last edited:
since I'm likely going to be flat broke by the time I get a love potion, would you by any chance be interested in an art trade? :>

if you're not open for trades then I'm okay with saving up my tbt again and commissioning you later :)

@kiwikenobi commission complete! Having found a secret path in the forest, the proud and confident Wolf Link runs off in search of his next adventure. He smiles rather smugly to himself, for he believes no one can match his heroic exploits. Enjoy! 🥰
Wolf Link semi realism au naturel running forest kiwikenobi.png
Heyy Panda 🐼

Im making an RPG game, and the main character is a little black bunny. I'd love to have an icon for him in the game, like for when the game is paused you see a picture. ^^ if you catch my drift. In the PMG style

I can add details if you could. Also fill out a form
Bring it on ;) I can tell this will be a fun project~

since I'm likely going to be flat broke by the time I get a love potion, would you by any chance be interested in an art trade? :>

if you're not open for trades then I'm okay with saving up my tbt again and commissioning you later :)
I can do this for you, totally ☺️ I really like your art style and would enjoy seeing my OCs drawn by you.

Back