• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

I can do this for you, totally ☺️ I really like your art style and would enjoy seeing my OCs drawn by you.
yay!! I'm working on a commission for someone else rn so I'll let you know when I'm able to do it ^o^

also that wolf link is 64/10 adorable 🐺

@kiwikenobi commission complete! Having found a secret path in the forest, the proud and confident Wolf Link runs off in search of his next adventure. He smiles rather smugly to himself, for he believes no one can match his heroic exploits. Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 433143

Bring it on ;) I can tell this will be a fun project~

I can do this for you, totally ☺️ I really like your art style and would enjoy seeing my OCs drawn by you.
Awesome! I'll get some details, and fill out some details outhe form for my little bunny 💜
Post automatically merged:

@kiwikenobi commission complete! Having found a secret path in the forest, the proud and confident Wolf Link runs off in search of his next adventure. He smiles rather smugly to himself, for he believes no one can match his heroic exploits. Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 433143

Bring it on ;) I can tell this will be a fun project~

Ignore, sorry

Last edited:
commission complete! Having found a secret path in the forest, the proud and confident Wolf Link runs off in search of his next adventure. He smiles rather smugly to himself, for he believes no one can match his heroic exploits. Enjoy!
🥰

Wolf Link semi realism au naturel running forest kiwikenobi.png

It's beautiful! Thank you! ^_^

Border color: Blue

Villager: Satoshi the rabbit

Expression: You pick~

Reference:
I don't exactly have a refrence, but hes basically a small black bunny with soft slightly red eyes. Not in an ac style, just a regular rabbit

Satoshi is a fairly silent bunny that keeps to himself, but has a hero's heart. He keeps to himself, is pretty shy, and never really speaks. He communicates through little speech emotions in the game to the other animals he meets in the forest, and other areas.

He comes across a small blue crystal, that he keeps with him for protection. If you wanna add that. You don't have to. Otherwise pretty straightforward lol

Payment: 200 tbt

Villager: Satoshi the rabbit

Expression: You pick~

Reference:
I don't exactly have a refrence, but hes basically a small black bunny with soft slightly red eyes. Not in an ac style, just a regular rabbit

Satoshi is a fairly silent bunny that keeps to himself, but has a hero's heart. He keeps to himself, is pretty shy, and never really speaks. He communicates through little speech emotions in the game to the other animals he meets in the forest, and other areas.

He comes across a small blue crystal, that he keeps with him for protection. If you wanna add that. You don't have to. Otherwise pretty straightforward lol

Payment: 200 tbt
Can do! 🐇🖤 I accept your request~ I can't wait to paint Satoshi for you! I'll get started right away, since I have plenty of time to myself today. You may send payment anytime. Thanks so much!

Ohhh my god! Dude, Im not kidding when I say I squealed xD

This is perfect for my little bunny boi, his expression is perfect, and I love the half floppy ear, thats a great touch!!

I can't wait to change this to his picture in the game! I can send you a screen shot when I do, if you want to see

Thank you so much!! Maybe I'll ask for other characters in the future, because this is perfect! I might even use it as my picture on here 🥰

Ohhh my god! Dude, Im not kidding when I say I squealed xD

This is perfect for my little bunny boi, his expression is perfect, and I love the half floppy ear, thats a great touch!!

I can't wait to change this to his picture in the game! I can send you a screen shot when I do, if you want to see

Thank you so much!! Maybe I'll ask for other characters in the future, because this is perfect! I might even use it as my picture on here 🥰
I'm very happy you like it 🥰💞 I did my best to capture a stoic yet gentle look for him based on the character bio you provided, and to draw non ac style for you. I imagine he's young and full of natural curiosity despite being shy so I added a slight blush around his cheeks. The floppy ear represents innocence. I also imagine he doesn't smile much but that just adds to his charm 🐇🖤

Such a simple design yet a lot of fun to draw! Thank you for letting me draw for you~ ☺️

I'm very happy you like it 🥰💞 I did my best to capture a stoic yet gentle look for him based on the character bio you provided, and to draw non ac style for you. I imagine he's young and full of natural curiosity despite being shy so I added a slight blush around his cheeks. The floppy ear represents innocence. I also imagine he doesn't smile much but that just adds to his charm 🐇🖤

Such a simple design yet a lot of fun to draw! Thank you for letting me draw for you~ ☺️
Yes he is pretty young! About twelve in human years along with the other rabbits he travels with, which are also in that age range

He is a very curious little bunny, wants to know things, but not ask, and just does what he thinks is right~

Im very happy you enjoyed drawing him ^^

Got some more bunnys for what we talked about 🐇
--

Villager: Aiko the rabbit

Expression: You decide~

Reference: I don't really have a refrence, but hes basically a snow white rabbit with a little tiny shimmer of very light blue on the ends of his fur, with brown-yellowish eyes. Real rabbit, not AC style.

Aiko sees Satoshi as his little brother that he has to look after, along with other rabbits., which he also conciders as his brothers. Aiko questions his confidence at times, but is brave at heart for those around him.

Aiko may question his confidence to protect those, and be there for if they need him. Aiko won't stop those around him from doing what they want, he has confidence in them being alright. but if you return to him, when your hurt, he does get very worried, and slightly questions if he should let Satoshi leave again.

Payment: Pink Pave Feather
------------------------

Villager: Maizuri the Rabbit

Expression: You decide~

Reference: i dont really have a reference lol. Maizuri has light brown fur, with soft orange eyes. Not ac style, just a regular rabbit

Maizuri is a fighter at heart even though hes a small rabbit like the others. Maizuri is a semi logical rabbit, with confidence

Maizuri acknowledges when Satoshi is hurt if you talk to him, but is also the only one who sometimes gives Satoshi things that will help him against other animals. Offering his confidence to those around him, encouraging them things will be ok.

Payment: Pink Pave feather

@CylieDanny commission complete! A compassionate rabbit with strong brotherly instincts, Aiko worries about the others sometimes but he believes in all their strengths. But most importantly, he needs to believe in his own inner strength, too.
PMD Blue Border OC white bunny Aiko CylieDanny.png

The headstrong Maizuri. He may be small but his bravery and fighting spirit are not to be underestimated. He's there to protect his friends and pass along his confidence onto them. Logical at times, yes, but isn't afraid of fighting tougher foes.
The scar is proof of his might.
PMD Blue Border OC brawler bunny Maizuri CylieDanny.png

Your really good at capturing them!

The both look so adorable, Aiko with his ears back, Maizuri looking taugh! That scar is a great ad on, it looks really cool, and defently suits him

Thank ypu again so much! I'll have to come bavk when I got more for the last three!! I can't wait to edit these into the game 🥰

Hello, I'm back again with another request! :)

Season: summer grass (perhaps just the grass without the shells if possible?)
Villager: a heroic duck named Hero, another character I created
Expression: heroically holding up a sword
Reference: Hero is a mallard duck with a green head and a brown and gray body. Like this: 🦆 He takes his hero work very seriously. He wears the prince's tunic, though I'm not sure which color would look best on him. Maybe red, to contrast his head and compliment his body. But blue or brown might also look good. Perhaps you can figure out which color will look best.
Extras: none needed
Payment: 300TBT

If this all works for you, I'll send you the TBT. As always, let me know if you have any questions, and thank you!

iu
princes-tunic.c869bc1.png
princes-tunic-vv-beige.9242b22.png
princes-tunic-vv-blue.129dda7.png
double-edged-sword-vv-brown.7104f82.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'm back again with another request! :)

Season: summer grass (perhaps just the grass without the shells if possible?)
Villager: a heroic duck named Hero, another character I created
Expression: heroically holding up a sword
Reference: Hero is a mallard duck with a green head and a brown and gray body. Like this: 🦆 He takes his hero work very seriously. He wears the prince's tunic, though I'm not sure which color would look best on him. Maybe red, to contrast his head and compliment his body. But blue or brown might also look good. Perhaps you can figure out which color will look best.
Extras: none needed
Payment: 300TBT

If this all works for you, I'll send you the TBT. As always, let me know if you have any questions, and thank you!

iu
princes-tunic.c869bc1.png
princes-tunic-vv-beige.9242b22.png
princes-tunic-vv-blue.129dda7.png
double-edged-sword-vv-brown.7104f82.png
I accept your request :) please look forward to it!

Aww, I'm really glad you're happy enough with your art to do this now 😊😊

Would I be able to be added to your pinglist?

Last edited:
Aww, I'm really glad you're happy enough with your art to do this now 😊😊

Would I be able to be added to your pinglist?
I added you to my "current commissions" sorry for the delay! I saw that you would like a blue border PMD style pic of your irl cat? If you're still interested you may fill out another form ^^

I added you to my "current commissions" sorry for the delay! I saw that you would like a blue border PMD style pic of your irl cat? If you're still interested you may fill out another form ^^
Ahh sorry! I thought someone got in before me so I edited it ;-;

Border color: blue
Villager: Would I be able to get my irl cat? Pictures below
Expression: Surprise me : )
silky1.jpg

silky2.jpg

silky3.jpg
Payment: 200tbt

Thank you! And sorry for before ;-;;

Ahh sorry! I thought someone got in before me so I edited it ;-;

Border color: blue
Villager: Would I be able to get my irl cat? Pictures below
Expression: Surprise me : )
Payment: 200tbt

Thank you! And sorry for before ;-;;
Yay kitty!! 🥰 So cute! I accept your request~ you may send payment anytime and I will get started sometime today or tomorrow. Please look forward to it!

Back