• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi Panda, I have a big order here so let me know if I need to pay more for the extras I'm looking for. I will send over the bells when you accept 🥰

AC Transparent Style

Season: Spring
Villager: Peewee
Expression: Happy, sitting
Reference:
I would like Peewee wearing this puffy vest please
peewee vest.jpeg

And holding the cherry-blossom umbrella
cherry blossom umbrella.jpeg

If you prefer Peewee can have a closed eyes expression like below, whatever works best!
airport peewee.jpeg
Extras: Holding cherry-blossom umbrella and could I also get some falling cherry-blossom petals?
Payment: 350 + extra if needed!

Hi Panda, I have a big order here so let me know if I need to pay more for the extras I'm looking for. I will send over the bells when you accept 🥰

AC Transparent Style

Season: Spring
Villager: Peewee
Expression: Happy, sitting
Reference:
I would like Peewee wearing this puffy vest please
View attachment 435401
And holding the cherry-blossom umbrella
View attachment 435402
If you prefer Peewee can have a closed eyes expression like below, whatever works best!
View attachment 435403
Extras: Holding cherry-blossom umbrella and could I also get some falling cherry-blossom petals?
Payment: 350 + extra if needed!
I accept your request ☺️ I can't wait to paint Peewee for you! Since I have some free time now I can get started as soon as payment has been sent. It'll be 300 + 50 TBT for the inclusion of the falling cherry-blossom petals as it's an alteration to the original spring platform. So that's 350 TBT, correct~ thank you so much for commissioning me!

@deana commission complete! Who said grumpy villagers can't enjoy a day off, too? Yes, even Peewee! He let go a big sigh as he sat underneath a gentle cascade of cherry blossom petals. Aaah~ he could get used to this! Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 435423
I love it! Thank you so much Panda ❤❤❤

Hi Panda! I’d like to put an order in for transparent style ☺️💜.

Season: Autumn
Villager: My late kitty, Mel
Expression: surprise me!
Reference:
3198F7A9-484A-45FF-9C48-5A98B485383E.jpeg

A88643FE-5225-4376-947F-0062C545DE9E.jpeg
00CFD519-B75B-4E88-9D25-A92C8F2CC1D5.jpeg
Extras: Up to you!
Payment: 300 + tip = 400 tbt

Feel free to add anything that you want if you want to experiment or something; i will pay you extra if you end up adding anything else. Otherwise, just the chicken hat is fine. :)
Post automatically merged:

Let me know if you need more references; i know the lighting is pretty bad in them

Hi Panda! I’d like to put an order in for transparent style ☺️💜.

Season: Autumn
Villager: My late kitty, Mel
Expression: surprise me!
Reference: Extras: Up to you!
Payment: 300 + tip = 400 tbt

Feel free to add anything that you want if you want to experiment or something; i will pay you extra if you end up adding anything else. Otherwise, just the chicken hat is fine. :)
Post automatically merged:

Let me know if you need more references; i know the lighting is pretty bad in them
What a precious kitty! 🥰💞 I am so happy to get to draw for you ^^ I already have a cute idea in mind~ as for the payment, I'll let you know what the final total will be once I sort out all the details I decide to add in the pic ☺️

would you still be interested in doing an art trade with me? :>
For sure! ^^ you can fill out a form anytime. tbh this will be my first time doing an art trade so if you could guide me on how it works I'd totally be grateful.

hi! ^^

can i get another, please? it's my birthday today ^.^

transformice___buttermilk_the_mouse_bio_by_akarifan25_dddm9sh-fullview.jpg

buttermilk the mouse

spring season, a couple of common white butterflies & a couple of white cosmos & red cosmos, please :>
Happy birthday! ^^ what a cute mouse! I'll do my best! Once it's finished I'll let you know~

@Dunquixote commission complete! A chonky old kitty, the one and only Mel, as one can see by the "M" on the forehead that some cat breeds have. And I thought, "M stands for Mel! I just HAVE to add that little detail" 🥰 wearing a chicken hat, what better way to bring wonderful memories of you to the next life by keeping an egg that looks strangely familiar (I know you're a fan of One Piece ;) ) I also added some very symbolic flowers, as I believe in the language of flowers. They have such a beautiful meaning behind them. Bellis to represent rebirth and new beginnings, a white rose to represent the purity of a soul that has left this world, and lastly a zinnia to represent lasting friendship. I hope this drawing brings you happiness 🥰 you don't have to pay for the addition of the flowers and egg~ I'll happily accept 300 TBT. I just wanted to do something extra special for you ☺️💕 I hope you like it.
Platform Fall OC pet villager Mel chicken hat bellis white rose zinnia Dunquixote version 2_cc...png

@bestfriendsally commission complete! Buttermilk the mouse looks very happy to see you! She wants to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" This is a birthday gift from me to you so you don't have to pay anything for it ^^ I hope you had an amazing day today!
Platform Spring Buttermilk the mouse common butterflies white red cosmos bestfriendsally_ccexp...png

@Dunquixote commission complete! A chonky old kitty, the one and only Mel, as one can see by the "M" on the forehead that some cat breeds have. And I thought, "M stands for Mel! I just HAVE to add that little detail" 🥰 wearing a chicken hat, what better way to bring wonderful memories of you to the next life by keeping an egg that looks strangely familiar (I know you're a fan of One Piece ;) ) I also added some very symbolic flowers, as I believe in the language of flowers. They have such a beautiful meaning behind them. Bellis to represent rebirth and new beginnings, a white rose to represent the purity of a soul that has left this world, and lastly a zinnia to represent lasting friendship. I hope this drawing brings you happiness 🥰 you don't have to pay for the addition of the flowers and egg~ I'll happily accept 300 TBT. I just wanted to do something extra special for you ☺️💕 I hope you like it.
View attachment 435862

@bestfriendsally commission complete! Buttermilk the mouse looks very happy to see you! She wants to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" This is a birthday gift from me to you so you don't have to pay anything for it ^^ I hope you had an amazing day today!
View attachment 435865

Omg Panda! I love this! Aw you’re so thoughtful; I’m so touched 🥺! I love the chopper egg that you added 😍! This is so perfect! Thank you so much Panda! I sent you the tbt ☺️💜.

Would you be okay if I use it as an avatar, and when I get around to updating my island journal posting it there too, and upload to my toyhouse? Will be sure to credit you :).

Omg Panda! I love this! Aw you’re so thoughtful; I’m so touched 🥺! I love the chopper egg that you added 😍! This is so perfect! Thank you so much Panda! I sent you the tbt ☺️💜.

Would you be okay if I use it as an avatar, and when I get around to updating my island journal posting it there too, and upload to my toyhouse? Will be sure to credit you :).
Yay!! 😍💞 I'm happy you're happy with it! ☺️ I thought really hard about the best way to make it even more special so that it'll bring a smile to you~ 🙏🥰💞

And of course!! It's yours to enjoy however way you want ☺️💖 I really appreciate being credited, tysm! It means a lot to me that you like it 💞💞💞

View attachment 435865
aww!! thankyou! ^.^
i love it! :love:

& thankyou, too, buttermilk ^^

yeah, i did :D

i went to southend on sea amusements with my mum :>

didn't win anything, though :cautious:

i had veggie nuggets & chips for lunch & then later i had a vanilla ice cream on a cone that has chocolate & sprinkles around the top bit of it :D

*how is your pm inbox, by the way? :confused: only asking :> & how are you? :> *

Last edited:
Hello Miss. Panda! I finally have enough so I will be ordering some of your beautifully happy artwork! I love your style! I would like PMD style!

Order form (PMD style) price: 200 TBT

Border color: Green!
Villager: Bunnie! She is my favorite villager!
Expression: Glee Reaction!
Reference: I would like her to be wearing the fancy party dress but in a more vivid green like her real dress! I would also like you to put some sort of cute hair pin that you can decide!
Payment: 200 TBT!

Thank you so much and I have not gotten art too many times before so if there is something else you need or I did wrong please tell me!! Have a super happy fantastic day :D

Hello Miss. Panda! I finally have enough so I will be ordering some of your beautifully happy artwork! I love your style! I would like PMD style!

Order form (PMD style) price: 200 TBT

Border color: Green!
Villager: Bunnie! She is my favorite villager!
Expression: Glee Reaction!
Reference: I would like her to be wearing the fancy party dress but in a more vivid green like her real dress! I would also like you to put some sort of cute hair pin that you can decide!
Payment: 200 TBT!

Thank you so much and I have not gotten art too many times before so if there is something else you need or I did wrong please tell me!! Have a super happy fantastic day :D
Request accepted, thanks so much for commissioning me to draw for you!! 💚💚💚 I very much look forward to getting started~ Bunnie is one of my favorites! (and guess what?? she STILL lives in my old Gamecube town!! we're next door neighbors!)

@Mr_Keroppi commission complete! Bunnie's bestest froggy friend sent her a happy froggy hair pin in the mail so that she'll always think of him! She's extra happy because she loves wearing her fancy party dress too! "I love my new hair pin!! Now I'm ready for any froggy party, tee-hee!" Enjoy! 🥰
PMD Green Border Bunnie Mr Keroppi.png

SURPRISE!!! Here's a bonus drawing just for being the sweetest, "hoppy-est" person ever!! 💚💚💚 It's my way of saying just how much I appreciate you being part of the forum ☺️ you radiated so much happy energy that it makes any day super special! You bring a smile not only to me but to many other forum friends with the kindness you show and give 💞 never stop being the happiest, froggiest YOU!! And now, to bring a smile to YOUR face, here's Keroppi and some new friends ready to have lots of adventures together with you!!
Froggy Bunny Friends!!.png

And if you want to use it as a profile pic, here's a smaller version!
Froggy Bunny Friends!! resized version.png

Last edited:
@Mr_Keroppi commission complete! Bunnie's bestest froggy friend sent her a happy froggy hair pin in the mail so that she'll always think of him! She's extra happy because she loves wearing her fancy party dress too! "I love my new hair pin!! Now I'm ready for any froggy party, tee-hee!" Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 437196

SURPRISE!!! Here's a bonus drawing just for being the sweetest, "hoppy-est" person ever!! 💚💚💚 It's my way of saying just how much I appreciate you being part of the forum ☺️ you radiated so much happy energy that it makes any day super special! You bring a smile not only to me but to many other forum friends with the kindness you show and give 💞 never stop being the happiest, froggiest YOU!! And now, to bring a smile to YOUR face, here's Keroppi and some new friends ready to have lots of adventures together with you!!
View attachment 437197

And if you want to use it as a profile pic, here's a smaller version!
THESE ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOU INCREDIBLE WORK. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ITS CRAZY. I WILL DEFINITELY ADD THIS PFP TO MY ROTATION. I LOVE HOW YOU INCLUDED MY FRIENDS TERU TERU AND DEN DEN!!! ALSO THESE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE ADORBS!!!! THE LITTLE BEE TOO. BUNNIE IS ALSO PERFECT! THE KEROPPI PIN IS SOOO CUTEEEE. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING SO SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THESE CUTE THINGS FOR ME! I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME AND THE FACT YOU DID THIS FOR ME IS INSANEEE THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 💚💚💚💚💚

THESE ARE THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN. OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR YOU INCREDIBLE WORK. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ITS CRAZY. I WILL DEFINITELY ADD THIS PFP TO MY ROTATION. I LOVE HOW YOU INCLUDED MY FRIENDS TERU TERU AND DEN DEN!!! ALSO THESE OTHER CHARACTERS ARE ADORBS!!!! THE LITTLE BEE TOO. BUNNIE IS ALSO PERFECT! THE KEROPPI PIN IS SOOO CUTEEEE. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING SO SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THESE CUTE THINGS FOR ME! I AM SO HAPPY TO KOW THAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME AND THE FACT YOU DID THIS FOR ME IS INSANEEE THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 💚💚💚💚💚
I'm soooo happy you like it!! 🥰💚💚💚 the other characters are actually my very own OCs!! they're my trio of happy, fluffy bunny cat boys!! The silly orange one is named Li'l Ears, the energetic gray one is named Gnawty and the gentle blue one is named Bounce! and of course I had to add Teru Teru and Den Den too!! They're all best springtime buddies!! I did my best to draw them all Sanrio style! I thought it would be really cute to have everyone together with the best froggy ever, Keroppi! I had so much fun drawing for you!

Back