• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

I didn't even know this thread existed! Pages of treats for my eyes :)

Lovin' the new avatar btw.
I love this and I love your new avatar 🥺💜. Your imagination and the stories you come up with is just so beautiful. The touches you made to the background like with the waves and the glow of the sun, the smoke from the volcano not to mention their colors are beautiful too! So glad to see a little bit more of your artwork and hearing and seeing the writer’s side of your creativity too (I mean with your description of your OCS). Keep up the wonderful work.

I hope you’ve been doing well 💜.
This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I love that motherly lizard, and I love that they are best friends. 😭
Thank you everyone for your kind words! 💖 I'm glad to have a place to share my artwork and ideas~

💞 My favorite cheeky duo, Skwovet and Dedenne 💞

If you give a Skwovet a yummy treat.jpg

💞 My favorite cheeky duo, Skwovet and Dedenne 💞

View attachment 383907

Ah! I think I’m going to die out of cuteness overload! 🥺😍. You’re seriously so good at bringing cuteness to life and drawing expressions! I love it. And that floof tail 🥺 and chubby cheeks that I want to pinch 🥺.

Excellent job as always! Your drawings make me so happy to look at! 😊
Post automatically merged:

And the fruit looks so scrumptious 🤤

Ah! I think I’m going to die out of cuteness overload! 🥺😍. You’re seriously so good at bringing cuteness to life and drawing expressions! I love it. And that floof tail 🥺 and chubby cheeks that I want to pinch 🥺.

Excellent job as always! Your drawings make me so happy to look at! 😊
Post automatically merged:

And the fruit looks so scrumptious 🤤
ohmygosh yessss those cheeky cheeks 🥺🥰 idk why I just have a fondness for round/chonky Pokémon or just animals in general ^^ Rowlet and Togedemaru are other perfect examples of smol and round 🥺

I had a lot of fun drawing this ^^ the most difficult thing was getting Dedenne's whiskers just right. I'm awful with straight lines 😅

A very old drawing of ALL my OCs (residents of Pinnacle Island) a setting I created myself. The quality of the drawing is faded here and there but every single detail can still be made out if you look hard enough (it helps if you click to enlarge the image!) I wanted to give each individual his or her own distinct personality and I chose poses that best convey this. Each islander has a story to tell. As you may recall, I mentioned in a previous drawing a competitive otter and an old fisherman lizard. Can you spot them? 🥰

20210713_204721_(1).jpg

A very old drawing of ALL my OCs (residents of Pinnacle Island) a setting I created myself. The quality of the drawing is faded here and there but every single detail can still be made out if you look hard enough (it helps if you click to enlarge the image!) I wanted to give each individual his or her own distinct personality and I chose poses that best convey this. Each islander has a story to tell. As you may recall, I mentioned in a previous drawing a competitive otter and an old fisherman lizard. Can you spot them? 🥰

View attachment 384765
Oh my gosh, I love this. They are all so cute! 🥰🥰

The more I keep looking, the more I notice what different characters are up to! 😍

Oh my gosh, I love this. They are all so cute! 🥰🥰

The more I keep looking, the more I notice what different characters are up to! 😍
thank you! 🥰 💞

I drew this in the style of a mural depicting all sorts of fun and quirky things! whatever idea popped into my head at the time is basically how this drawing came to be ^^ <3

View attachment 384765
This style you've got here is really special, it makes me think of little golden books with a touch of Dr. Suess and Studio Ghibli. Fills me up with the warm n' fuzzies.

View attachment 384765

I love this so much! You are so good at making them unique and giving them expressions not to mention, making them all so adorable! 🥺 I am loving your style more and more each time you share your art even though I was already a fan from the first time you posted here. Keep up the wonderful work. 😊

I love this so much! You are so good at making them unique and giving them expressions not to mention, making them all so adorable! 🥺 I am loving your style more and more each time you share your art even though I was already a fan from the first time you posted here. Keep up the wonderful work. 😊
It makes me so happy to hear that, thank you! 💖 I'm very pleased my art style has not changed much throughout the years, even after taking a hiatus on drawing when I began to focus more on my writing.

I really like sharing my ideas 😊 one day I'd like to begin a children's book series on these OCs once I flesh them out more.

It makes me so happy to hear that, thank you! 💖 I'm very pleased my art style has not changed much throughout the years, even after taking a hiatus on drawing when I began to focus more on my writing.

I really like sharing my ideas 😊 one day I'd like to begin a children's book series on these OCs once I flesh them out more.
I look forward to seeing that, making children's books has always been a dream of mine too 😊

I look forward to seeing that, making children's books has always been a dream of mine too 😊
And as a kid I also had the dream of drawing my own comics. That's how I practiced drawing people, but I realized I preferred drawing animals/fantasy creatures much more. I remember sharing my ideas with my teacher, but I never really went anywhere with it 😅

I still have a bunch of my old drawings and story drafts stored away. I decided to share this drawing as I'm particularly fond of it.

View attachment 384765
Your artwork has so much unique personality! I can imagine an entire world around these characters because they're so consistently stylized, if that makes sense. It makes me think of Moomins!

Your artwork has so much unique personality! I can imagine an entire world around these characters because they're so consistently stylized, if that makes sense. It makes me think of Moomins!
Watching the Moomins and reading the book series did leave an influence in my work! I just love the whimsical-ness of the characters and their various adventures 💞

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker is one of my favorite games, and in particular Outset Island inspired me to go with an island setting.

Wow.. how did I miss this thread? You're a really talented artist and you're who pretty much inspired me to draw! And if you end up making a children's book series, I bet it will be as good as your art!
Thank you so much for your kind words! 💞💖 I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that I could inspire others ☺️

@Koopadude100 guess what? Your mini signature story inspired ME so here's a drawing of the unlikely duo themselves, Kourage and Hope! After a long day of adventuring, they're enjoying some delicious summer treats I'm sure you'll recognize 💞 thanks again for the "en-kouraging" words ^^ and for always being such a cool dude! I really "hope" you stick around The Bell Tree for a long time!
Kourage the Koopa and Hope the Luma.jpg

@Koopadude100 guess what? Your mini signature story inspired ME so here's a drawing of the unlikely duo themselves, Kourage and Hope! After a long day of adventuring, they're enjoying some delicious summer treats I'm sure you'll recognize 💞 thanks again for the "en-kouraging" words ^^ and for always being such a cool dude! I really "hope" you stick around The Bell Tree for a long time!
View attachment 386732
AHHH I LOVE IT! Thanks for the kind words! I enjoy making these little stories starring kourage and hope and was even thinking about making an art gallery showcasing art of them! I'll probably keep making these stories for years to come, so stay tuned for that!

AHHH I LOVE IT! Thanks for the kind words! I enjoy making these little stories starring kourage and hope and was even thinking about making an art gallery showcasing art of them! I'll probably keep making these stories for years to come, so stay tuned for that!
I'm looking forward to reading them! ☺💖 You have lots of talent! Don't let anyone or anything ever bring you down 💞

Back