• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

this interaction is so wholesome 🥺🤍 my heart
1627008938997.jpeg

~these are sketches of OCs from my own short story collection~

I apologize in advance for the low quality. After all, these sketches are pretty old.

View attachment 386533

These are amazing Panda. All your art is excellent...but being able to successfully draw a human is usually what separates the good artists from the mediocre ones.

~these are sketches of OCs from my own short story collection~

I apologize in advance for the low quality. After all, these sketches are pretty old.

View attachment 386533

This is amazing. They look pretty good quality to me! They kind of remind me of the old-school art you would see of characters on the menu screen. Like the retro Final Fantasy games on the SNES or vintage Castlevania. They're so detailed and well done. You're very talented. I know we can be our hardest critic at times, but I think you did excellent.

This is amazing. They look pretty good quality to me! They kind of remind me of the old-school art you would see of characters on the menu screen. Like the retro Final Fantasy games on the SNES or vintage Castlevania. They're so detailed and well done. You're very talented. I know we can be our hardest critic at times, but I think you did excellent.
Thank you so much~ Come to think of it, I do see what you mean! 🥰 I was mostly inspired by the character artwork of games such as Soulcalibur for the Sega Dreamcast and the Gamecube installment, Soulcalibur 2, as well, and yes, even Castlevania! I played a lot of it growing up. Many things left an impression on me, and it's those things that inspired me to draw (but before I was drawing, I was writing!)
Post automatically merged:

Dedicated to you both! @Antonio and @Koopadude100
Our really fun chat earlier today of Mr. Bear from Stardew Valley (and while listening to one of my favorite tracks from the game! Take a listen right below!) inspired me to draw a super quick sketch 🥰
Mr. Bear and Li'l Ears in Stardew Valley.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much~ Come to think of it, I do see what you mean! 🥰 I was mostly inspired by the character artwork of games such as Soulcalibur for the Sega Dreamcast and the Gamecube installment, Soulcalibur 2, as well, and yes, even Castlevania! I played a lot of it growing up. Many things left an impression on me, and it's those things that inspired me to draw (but before I was drawing, I was writing!)

Our really fun chat earlier today of Mr. Bear from Stardew Valley (and while listening to one of my favorite tracks from the game! Take a listen right below!) inspired me to draw a super quick sketch 🥰
View attachment 387228
WOW OK THIS IS AMAZING

View attachment 387228
How cute! I'm glad Mr bear and lil ears are enjoying the syrup!

A very old drawing of ALL my OCs (residents of Pinnacle Island) a setting I created myself. The quality of the drawing is faded here and there but every single detail can still be made out if you look hard enough (it helps if you click to enlarge the image!) I wanted to give each individual his or her own distinct personality and I chose poses that best convey this. Each islander has a story to tell. As you may recall, I mentioned in a previous drawing a competitive otter and an old fisherman lizard. Can you spot them? 🥰

View attachment 384765
These are fantastic! 😍 I love looking at your creations and the narrative you build around your characters. The pictures of your human OCs are incredible as well!! Especially the detailed clothing. You have so much skill 💜 I can’t wait to see the art you’ll create in the future!

panda!! these are masterpieces 😱
im in awe, you’re so skilled! love the attention to detail in all your pieces, even the sketches look so cute! love the cartoony art style. definitely can’t wait to see more art from you! 😊

panda!! these are masterpieces 😱
im in awe, you’re so skilled! love the attention to detail in all your pieces, even the sketches look so cute! love the cartoony art style. definitely can’t wait to see more art from you! 😊
oh gosh Kirbyz tysm!! 💞 I try my best ☺️ I'm not perfect at it but it's a lot of fun to draw. My illustrations of my human OCs are very precious to me so I decided to share them. I have to say, though, I really enjoy drawing animals and such the most!

~Just a random white cat I drew a few days ago~
View attachment 388974

I LOVE! 😍💜. You art has so much life and personality to them and each character looks like they have their own tale to tell ☺️. The cat looks so fluffy that I want to just pet it ☺️. Wonderful work Panda. You have improved so much even though each art piece you have posted is still wonderful and good! Keep it up Panda!

I LOVE! 😍💜. You art has so much life and personality to them and each character looks like they have their own tale to tell ☺. The cat looks so fluffy that I want to just pet it ☺. Wonderful work Panda. You have improved so much even though each art piece you have posted is still wonderful and good! Keep it up Panda!
IT'S SO CUTE WOW! Time and time again you've amazed me with with you art, and I think this is the best one yet! 😍🤩
Thank you to you both!! 🥰 I think my art is a'ight but my real passion is writing~ 🤓

Music is my biggest inspiration to draw. Here's a family of snow bunnies 🐇❄ on top of an icy hill where their favorite food grows, called "Frosty carrots"
View attachment 368815

I suddenly began to think of snow bunnies while listening to this track from one of my favorite N64 games, Banjo-Kazooie. Very fitting music, I'd say.

Awww, I was just going back through your art thread to see all the art I might have missed. This snow bun family is just the sweetest!

All of you art is so beautiful! 😍💕

As always Panda - your art is just the most adorable and lively thing! I’m loving the little kitty and your camp entries. I’m absolutely obsessed with your team flag!!! That’s such a cool concept 💜

As always Panda - your art is just the most adorable and lively thing! I’m loving the little kitty and your camp entries. I’m absolutely obsessed with your team flag!!! That’s such a cool concept 💜
It was a really random idea that popped into my head but I just went with it 'cause why not. It was very different from the rest. It's funny that a Poliwag could even be scary! 😂

Back