Paper Mario 3ds

I think the new Paper Mario game will be awesome! It's great that they brought back the turn-based battle system. The graphics are looking gorgeous, and there was obviously lots of creativity put into the levels. :D In my prediction, the Chain Chomp is the first partner you obtain. I'm very excited for the game, as well as: Donkey Kong Country Returns, the new Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and the new Mario Kart. :p

yay they went back to the battle system from the first and second games i mean i liked SPM but i like the other battle system better

BlazingPhoenix said:
yay they went back to the battle system from the first and second games i mean i like SPAM but i like the other battle system better
Yeah i did too it makes you think.

so instead of a platforming rpg, it's a traditional rpg.

if you like rpg's, great, if you liked SPM, not so great.

paper mario was originally an rpg... so it's back to how it was originally, which is fine with me. paper mario had a nice mix of action and rpg, looking forward to that gameplay in a new paper mario game (along with whatever 3d stuff they'll throw at us)

Psychonaut said:
so instead of a platforming rpg, it's a traditional rpg.

if you like rpg's, great, if you liked SPM, not so great.

paper mario was originally an rpg... so it's back to how it was originally, which is fine with me. paper mario had a nice mix of action and rpg, looking forward to that gameplay in a new paper mario game (along with whatever 3d stuff they'll throw at us)
Super Paper Mario was a good game, it could have been better, but the others were better.

Paper Mario: TTYD kept me playing it for over a year.
SPM kept me playing until I beat the game.

I was really mad when I realized that they took out the old battle system.

I honestly forgot how the battle system worked. spm overall was kinda forgetful...

I beat that dungeon thing, to get the dashell or whatever, the pixie that let you run.

paper mario's still probably my fav, if not for just nostalgic purposes. the thousand year door just... didn't work well for me, I guess. I dunno.

SPM was fun, just forgettable.

Psychonaut said:
I honestly forgot how the battle system worked. spm overall was kinda forgetful...

I beat that dungeon thing, to get the dashell or whatever, the pixie that let you run.

paper mario's still probably my fav, if not for just nostalgic purposes. the thousand year door just... didn't work well for me, I guess. I dunno.

TTYD is my favorite Paper Mario game, if not my favorite video game of all time.

I'm really glad that they decided to go back to the turn based battle system. I haven't been this excited for a game since Brawl. :gyroidsideways:

Comatose said:
Psychonaut said:

TTYD is my favorite Paper Mario game, if not my favorite video game of all time.

I'm really glad that they decided to go back to the turn based battle system. I haven't been this excited for a game since Brawl. :gyroidsideways:
Same here brudda

Psychonaut said:

I see...

Back