• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

@Ender k maybe "cleared" is the wrong word, but HE knew my role and told you he thought it to be true so i still feel like if you wanted what was best for town that you would have at least tried to work with me and actually you did the opposite.

He didn't even say he knew your role. Like until today I was unaware.

ALL HE SAID WAS "I think Panda is town for x"
In response to me saying "Panda is scum for x"

I'm Messof Anegovych. I'm green.

I voted Jacob because they were the only one of my three central scumreads up for lynch.

I can't be bothered with this. I'm going back to sleep. If I get up before the deadline I'll respond to ****.

I'm Messof Anegovych. I'm green.

I voted Jacob because they were the only one of my three central scumreads up for lynch.

I can't be bothered with this. I'm going back to sleep. If I get up before the deadline I'll respond to ****.

@Ender you had four people on your scum list.... if Ender flips red i wouldn't be surprised if one of those four is mafia.... im guessing Daniel since its not me and he just voted Jacob and i don't think its dough atm.

ok i have question so if mafia killed Ayaya and Saraskat and Kit killed Sataric... who killed Kit ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayaya and Saraskat were stabbed by "a figure" and "hooded individual" im guessing that means mafia. and then Kit had a bomb on Sarasakat that will go off at their time of death it says in their role PM thing. so who killed Kit to make the bomb go off? Either theres another KP we aren't taking into consideration or maybe Sataric jailed Kit and decided to execute her and thus not knowingly setting the bomb off that was placed on him, or also the possibility of a third party with a killing power.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forget does anyone know if Sataric and Ender had any PMing going on prior to supposedly him being jailed ? maybe he knew Sataric was planning on jailing Kit and when they both turned up dead he saw a chance to claim being in jail ?

@Ender you had four people on your scum list.... if Ender flips red i wouldn't be surprised if one of those four is mafia.... im guessing Daniel since its not me and he just voted Jacob and i don't think its dough atm.

Ender is great at hiding his connections with his teammates as scum. Just because he voted Jacob does not mean he would be cleared. Honestly, I'm having trouble understanding this whole Jailer thing, I don't recall Sataric voicing enough suspicion to want to interrogate ender.

I'm all for lynching Jacob, but there's bigger fish to fry. Keeping my vote on Jacob though, unless my head will clear out on all this PMs and QTs going on behind our backs.

Honestly not a fan of PM games, they make everything much more complicated and secretive than I'm comfortable with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you know that Tom claimed blue role, but someone potentially counterclaimed (I don't 100% believe that unless you reveal a name/more info on that). So you are already taking a gamble at if Tom is a blue role or not because you "don't feel like trusting him"

You know voting Ender is in everyones favor right now, but you would rather take a 50/50 shot on Tom because someone pm'ed a counterclaim ?
Sounds like you and Ender are both scum
They don't need to vote for Ender soley because it's the popular lynch. I'd rather they vote on who they think is more likely scum, then to just bandwagon.

Hi, just woke up and reading through the main thing that stuck out to me is that Jacob

claimed he had a CC for Tom's vet claim in a PM.

He could be lying, but it looks like everyone skimmed this?

Sorry for the delay! Helping garden took priority, so I've been working on and off on this.

First off, my reads before N1/D2 were:

Ness was definite town because after playing with him in the IRC chat mafia, he yet again flip-flopped on who he thought was sus, so what he did D1 was typical behavior of him
Sarasa was leaning towards scum imo, mainly because of how she was in most of the QTs. I understand wanting to spread your feelers D1 before anyone takes definite sides with anyone else, but it seemed like she was collecting RCs.
Trojan I was on the fence about. He did seem sincere with how he was going to change how he plays, but for all you know it could be the Trump card (ahaha, get it ?) and for all we know he could be scum. It'd explain why he's not posting a ton or even attempting to contribute

When N1 transitioned to D2, and after seeing who died, I decided against posting my original reads ASAP because.... well, they were **** and said nothing since most of my opinions were on dead townies. The only one that still has any real relevance is Trojan, because where is he? Again, he's not said much yet, and I want to hear what he has to say on what happened so far.

My reads on the three people who stuck out the most to me:

Now... after reading, I'm starting to wonder if Tom really is possibly third-party helping town, or if he's scum or third-party and is trying to seem 'town friendly' and is really working with scum. Because read this:
There is three colors for me to bleed ya know, green, blue and yeller. Either way, it is entirely in my interests to work with town unless things go sideways. :) Also if I was a killer TP, I wouldn't risk visiting Sataric since as far as I was concerned he was a Granny/PGO.

So he plans on working with town unless things go sideways. I feel everyone overlooked this statement. If things do go sideways, then what? Are you anti-town then?? Because if that's the case, you're a potential future threat, and we need to all keep our eyes on you.
NOW before you say "oh he claimed blue didn't he ???" reread that quote ^
why the **** did he (blue role) use an 'if' statement that made it seem like he could switch sides?
literally the only possible explanation is scum, or yellow.

We've had Ness/Sarasa/Sataric.
Ness/Ayaya/Sataric
Tom/Ayaya/Sataric

So here's the list of QTs (please tell me if there's one missing)
Does anyone see a pattern here?....
Everyone that's in these except for Tom is now dead. And the other person who has died (Kit) most likely died from RC-ing to everyone. This is another thing that I'm surprised no one has caught. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that Tom is the sole survivor. This, his other weird comment, and how he's arguing with a...

To preface: been out in the city and just got home, a bit drunk at the moment, so I'll try to make everything make sense.

...drunk Minties, honestly makes me think he's most likely scum or scum-sided third-party trying to come off as third-party that's sided with town. Literally, he began arguing with her with that post, and it seems like he's just trying to piss her off and jumble her thoughts.
Plus, if he was sided with scum, it would definitely make sense as far as the extra KP goes (since 2-3 are scum, 1 is Kit's bomb, and 1 could possibly be him)

Alrighty guys, time for your favorite time of the day! My ISO is here! *Insert kawaii Japanese emoji* I'm going to do one of them now, I'll do my ISO on Panda tomorrow.

Is it just me, or is Daniel really being weird this game? All those kawaii weeaboo emojis are making me really question his alignment. I'm on the fence. And I wish you do come and post that Panda ISO

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

Whoop and there it is. Voting Jacob.

Okay what the actual ****
Everyone is arguing over proof why Ender is supposed scum, and then you pop in and post these two things ^ and literally no one even pays attention to you
This seems really scummy imo, because it literally came out of your ass and no one even paid much attention to it

Like, you seem to think Jacob is a better lynch than Ender (even tho we have evidence Ender is more likely scum and definitely more threatening than Jacob) but you still stick that vote out there. Makes me wonder if you and Ender aren't scumbuddies (not saying you are, it just seems sus to me)

TL;DR:
Tom - Third-party, un-sided/possibly scum-sided; definite potential future threat we need to watch out for
Call me Daniel - Overall, idk what to think about you, but those emojis you use just give me a weird feeling about you
Trundle - Appears to be trying to do a potential shtlynch vote, but I could be wrong

Summarized reads of everyone else:

Rune - Inactive. You could be like me and just busy or procrastinating, but you literally aren't even trying. You said yourself it was a placeholder vote so.... I'm leaning scum/shtplayer
Panda - On the fence. You're acting weird like Daniel so idk what to think of you either...
Trojan - Possibly using the 'o pity me, i'm changing to a better player, don't lynch me!!!' card. either way, I want to see you contribute and post more
Minties - On the fence; too hard to really read
Ender - I agree with the everyone on him so far. Especially with how his posts seem more and more desperate, but I'm voting for Tom instead because I still see Tom as a confirmed danger
Jacob - Shrugging off the duty of even trying to contribute to the game; he reminds me of when I was scum for the first time tbh o: but like Panda said, there's bigger fish to fry. A veteran player honestly scares me more than a noob
zoolka - Undecided, mainly because of how they post, it seems like they're town, but realistically, regardless of their alignment, scum (or anyone for that matter) could have their tentacles controlling them like a pawn because of how they're new.
Meow - Undecided. I want to see you post some reads!
Dough - After the zoolka ordeal, idk what to think of you. I'm honestly leaning scum, since you seem like the type to use all the noobs as pawns

Spoiler is there to prevent a massive wall of text and lag; and again, I'm sorry for the delay

I just checked on wiki who veteran is (the newbie's habit)
And there was role claimed to me. There was no name used or veteran term, but the conditions it has "two night lives" so, one of them is lying, and the role claim i have was made before Tom's role claim. I'm wondering why it was not counterclaimed then...
Guys, i really need to go to sleep. I'm keeping my vote on Tom, but... please reread what we had in here.

It was by zoolka, sorry. Either Tom or the person that claimed to zoolka is lying about their role.

Hi, just woke up and reading through the main thing that stuck out to me is that Jacob

claimed he had a CC for Tom's vet claim in a PM.

He could be lying, but it looks like everyone skimmed this?

Zoolka is the one that says there is a CC, and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what she's talking about. She misunderstood though, Tom claims Veteran and the other person claimed something else to her. I don't believe they used their role title. Their role is that they have two night lives (bulletproof), and Veteran is something different. (Someone that will kill anyone that visits them at night)

Also Luca post your reads outside of a spoiler or no one reads them. Meow's reads got lost in a game once because she used a spoiler. Never use spoilers for reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zoolka is the one that says there is a CC, and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what she's talking about. She misunderstood though, Tom claims Veteran and the other person claimed something else to her. I don't believe they used their role title. Their role is that they have two night lives (bulletproof), and Veteran is something different. (Someone that will kill anyone that visits them at night)

No, veteran on TBT is two night lives.

@Lucanosa I have posted reads tho lel

I spent way too long writing that Ender post so I'm kind of done for today but during N2 I'll try and post a couple more reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Luca post your reads outside of a spoiler or no one reads them. Meow's reads got lost in a game once because she used a spoiler. Never use spoilers for reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, veteran on TBT is two night lives.

Tru I messed up with that part in GoT

Oh. Hm... I'll PM you about this.

I've talked with the BP, we both reached the conclusion there probably isn't a doctor or with the amount of killing roles Dolby wanted to beef town up so don't all immedia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Immediately die off in a ball of fire.

Gdi mobile posting

Crap

Going to post merge them to this then

@Lucanosa I have posted reads tho lel

I must have missed it. I'll try to back-track and find it then

- - - Post Merge - - -

My reads without the spoiler:

First off, my reads before N1/D2 were:

Ness was definite town because after playing with him in the IRC chat mafia, he yet again flip-flopped on who he thought was sus, so what he did D1 was typical behavior of him
Sarasa was leaning towards scum imo, mainly because of how she was in most of the QTs. I understand wanting to spread your feelers D1 before anyone takes definite sides with anyone else, but it seemed like she was collecting RCs.
Trojan I was on the fence about. He did seem sincere with how he was going to change how he plays, but for all you know it could be the Trump card (ahaha, get it ?) and for all we know he could be scum. It'd explain why he's not posting a ton or even attempting to contribute

When N1 transitioned to D2, and after seeing who died, I decided against posting my original reads ASAP because.... well, they were **** and said nothing since most of my opinions were on dead townies. The only one that still has any real relevance is Trojan, because where is he? Again, he's not said much yet, and I want to hear what he has to say on what happened so far.

My reads on the three people who stuck out the most to me:

Now... after reading, I'm starting to wonder if Tom really is possibly third-party helping town, or if he's scum or third-party and is trying to seem 'town friendly' and is really working with scum. Because read this:
There is three colors for me to bleed ya know, green, blue and yeller. Either way, it is entirely in my interests to work with town unless things go sideways. :) Also if I was a killer TP, I wouldn't risk visiting Sataric since as far as I was concerned he was a Granny/PGO.

So he plans on working with town unless things go sideways. I feel everyone overlooked this statement. If things do go sideways, then what? Are you anti-town then?? Because if that's the case, you're a potential future threat, and we need to all keep our eyes on you.
NOW before you say "oh he claimed blue didn't he ???" reread that quote ^
why the **** did he (blue role) use an 'if' statement that made it seem like he could switch sides?
literally the only possible explanation is scum, or yellow.

We've had Ness/Sarasa/Sataric.
Ness/Ayaya/Sataric
Tom/Ayaya/Sataric

So here's the list of QTs (please tell me if there's one missing)
Does anyone see a pattern here?....
Everyone that's in these except for Tom is now dead. And the other person who has died (Kit) most likely died from RC-ing to everyone. This is another thing that I'm surprised no one has caught. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that Tom is the sole survivor. This, his other weird comment, and how he's arguing with a...

To preface: been out in the city and just got home, a bit drunk at the moment, so I'll try to make everything make sense.

...drunk Minties, honestly makes me think he's most likely scum or scum-sided third-party trying to come off as third-party that's sided with town. Literally, he began arguing with her with that post, and it seems like he's just trying to piss her off and jumble her thoughts.
Plus, if he was sided with scum, it would definitely make sense as far as the extra KP goes (since 2-3 are scum, 1 is Kit's bomb, and 1 could possibly be him)

Alrighty guys, time for your favorite time of the day! My ISO is here! *Insert kawaii Japanese emoji* I'm going to do one of them now, I'll do my ISO on Panda tomorrow.

Is it just me, or is Daniel really being weird this game? All those kawaii weeaboo emojis are making me really question his alignment. I'm on the fence. And I wish you do come and post that Panda ISO

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

Whoop and there it is. Voting Jacob.

Okay what the actual ****
Everyone is arguing over proof why Ender is supposed scum, and then you pop in and post these two things ^ and literally no one even pays attention to you
This seems really scummy imo, because it literally came out of your ass and no one even paid much attention to it

Like, you seem to think Jacob is a better lynch than Ender (even tho we have evidence Ender is more likely scum and definitely more threatening than Jacob) but you still stick that vote out there. Makes me wonder if you and Ender aren't scumbuddies (not saying you are, it just seems sus to me)

TL;DR:
Tom - Third-party, un-sided/possibly scum-sided; definite potential future threat we need to watch out for
Call me Daniel - Overall, idk what to think about you, but those emojis you use just give me a weird feeling about you
Trundle - Appears to be trying to do a potential shtlynch vote, but I could be wrong

Summarized reads of everyone else:

Rune - Inactive. You could be like me and just busy or procrastinating, but you literally aren't even trying. You said yourself it was a placeholder vote so.... I'm leaning scum/shtplayer
Panda - On the fence. You're acting weird like Daniel so idk what to think of you either...
Trojan - Possibly using the 'o pity me, i'm changing to a better player, don't lynch me!!!' card. either way, I want to see you contribute and post more
Minties - On the fence; too hard to really read
Ender - I agree with the everyone on him so far. Especially with how his posts seem more and more desperate, but I'm voting for Tom instead because I still see Tom as a confirmed danger
Jacob - Shrugging off the duty of even trying to contribute to the game; he reminds me of when I was scum for the first time tbh o: but like Panda said, there's bigger fish to fry. A veteran player honestly scares me more than a noob
zoolka - Undecided, mainly because of how they post, it seems like they're town, but realistically, regardless of their alignment, scum (or anyone for that matter) could have their tentacles controlling them like a pawn because of how they're new.
Meow - Undecided. I want to see you post some reads!
Dough - After the zoolka ordeal, idk what to think of you. I'm honestly leaning scum, since you seem like the type to use all the noobs as pawns

@Luca:
Congrats, with all your reads you've successfully learned to parrot Minties and Zoolka. Yes I have the potential to win with both teams, so think of me as a beefy survivor if you must. Right now unless mafia extends an olive branch and treats me as one of their own, I am working in town's best interests.

Honestly did you even read the thread? Literally the only new thing you brought up was my post about things going sideways. A drunk Minties has no bearing on her posts since she was clearly sober enough to form cohesive thoughts. Literally all I've done today is argue with Mountain Dewies and prod some people. No I have no ability to kill, shoot, poison, douse, inspect, protect, etc.

Why's it so quiet ? who's trying to pull the strings for behind the curtains ? if someone is trying to convince you to do something you aren't comfortable with i suggest, you make it public so we can talk about it.

Why's it so quiet ? who's trying to pull the strings for behind the curtains ? if someone is trying to convince you to do something you aren't comfortable with i suggest, you make it public so we can talk about it.
well everyone except Minties has voted so unless someone changes a vote, Enders is set to be lynched and i guess ppl are just waiting for results. enders flip will help us a lot anyway

Back