• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

There's been enough content I can now attempt to make decent reads.

I'll be reading over what has happened, and I'll be posting them later this afternoon.

I didn't outright claim blue to Kit because in previous games Mad Hatter has also been a mafia aligned role. I don't like sharing my role with folks, however given that I'd rather not die today I felt it pertainant to claim. I'll make a case on Minutes later that I promise. Not enough before night or vote end, but I do agree with your Ender case m3ow.

OKAY. So I've been doing a ****-ton of reading. I've literally spent 4 or 5 hours on this. (Woulda been done an hour or so ago but a friend distracted me very effectively from writing this.)

Anyways, I'm going to throw a basic general reads post and then theories at the bottom.

Town
Trojan - Still townread
Trundle - Comment at daystart seems like a townslip, about Kit bombing Sarasa.
Minties - Townread, but could be scum depending on theory.
Tom - Townread, but could be scum depending on theory.

Neutral
Luca - Not enough posts
Rune - Not enough posts
M3ow - Not enough posts
Zoolka - Not enough posts

Maybe scum
Panda
Dough
Daniel
Jacob

Two of the above are scum. At least

SO BASICALLY it comes down to a situation which confuses me greatly.

See, let me poke an interesting thing about those four I have in the scumlist. Panda is the outlier, really, but I included her because possible.

So. Dough and Daniel. These two have repeated the same rhetoric. "Jacob is likely scum but we want to hunt the ringleaders. Apart from the fact that this is stupid... It's a disturbing duology. Now this could just be scum bouncing on a dumb town comment.

Daniel and Panda So Daniel has been pushing Panda all game pretty much. But despite D1 starting with "I know who scum are now. Panda and Jacob. Panda I'm sure of", later he posts an ISO against Jacob, mentioning it's because he's the "One with the most evidence against him". Despite saying panda was the 100% earlier. Also still has no iso against Panda despite it closing on day end.

Jacob has been wishy-washy and avoidant all game. And tbh he screams scum. (His response to Daniel doesn't really help matters), but if he's scum it's probably likely that Daniel is town. (Dough less so because Dough could have been bussing hard due to my stated Dough/Jacob duology.)

Though, it's amusing how there is a trend of people saying Jacob is scum and that I could be the "experienced scum member" when I've been on Jacob's back all game. If you wanted to link me to a scumbuddy you should try Rune/Luca/Panda.

AND APPARENTLY I JUST FELL ASLEEP FOR FOUR HOURS WHAT THE ****.

Uh. I had a line of thought here. I just woke up.

Right right. Tom/Minties could easily be the scum older person. Minties seemed off to me in a private chat when they were very jokingly all "YOU MUST BE SCUM" randomly a bunch. For no reason. Okay yeah that's a ****ty reason. But tbh, the things I've been townreading them on are pretty overdue. They were Day 1 reads.

Tom's just acting weird af. Avoiding outing reads entirely is really annoying.There's also a bunch of posts in the thread now so I'll get to them once I posted this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OKAY. So I've been doing a ****-ton of reading. I've literally spent 4 or 5 hours on this. (Woulda been done an hour or so ago but a friend distracted me very effectively from writing this.)

Anyways, I'm going to throw a basic general reads post and then theories at the bottom.

Town
Trojan - Still townread
Trundle - Comment at daystart seems like a townslip, about Kit bombing Sarasa.

Neutral
Luca - Not enough posts
Rune - Not enough posts
M3ow - Not enough posts
Zoolka - Not enough posts

Maybe scum
Panda
Dough
Daniel
Jacob

Two of the above are scum. At least

SO BASICALLY it comes down to a situation which confuses me greatly.

See, let me poke an interesting thing about those four I have in the scumlist. Panda is the outlier, really, but I included her because possible.

So. Dough and Daniel. These two have repeated the same rhetoric. "Jacob is likely scum but we want to hunt the ringleaders. Apart from the fact that this is stupid... It's a disturbing duology. Now this could just be scum bouncing on a dumb town comment.

Daniel and Panda So Daniel has been pushing Panda all game pretty much. But despite D1 starting with "I know who scum are now. Panda and Jacob. Panda I'm sure of", later he posts an ISO against Jacob, mentioning it's because he's the "One with the most evidence against him". Despite saying panda was the 100% earlier. Also still has no iso against Panda despite it closing on day end.

Jacob has been wishy-washy and avoidant all game. And tbh he screams scum. (His response to Daniel doesn't really help matters), but if he's scum it's probably likely that Daniel is town. (Dough less so because Dough could have been bussing hard due to my stated Dough/Jacob duology.)

Though, it's amusing how there is a trend of people saying Jacob is scum and that I could be the "experienced scum member" when I've been on Jacob's back all game. If you wanted to link me to a scumbuddy you should try Rune/Luca/Panda.

AND APPARENTLY I JUST FELL ASLEEP FOR FOUR HOURS WHAT THE ****.

Uh. I had a line of thought here. I just woke up.

Right right. Tom/Minties could easily be the scum older person. Minties seemed off to me in a private chat when they were very jokingly all "YOU MUST BE SCUM" randomly a bunch. For no reason. Okay yeah that's a ****ty reason. But tbh, the things I've been townreading them on are pretty overdue. They were Day 1 reads.

Tom's just acting weird af. Avoiding outing reads entirely is really annoying.There's also a bunch of posts in the thread now so I'll get to them once I posted this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need a separate post for the ISOs because TBT.

Best line
That or we're already busy forming PM circles with each other. c;
That can't be right Sataric, Dolby has standard and Trojan couldn't possibly meet them. However aside from the lie at the end of your post, that is some grade-a posting.

Honestly I know some people don't like it but unless we have a major slip today I would really like to lynch Trojan, Runeraider or Kit. Trojan mostly because he never helps town and is a general thorn in our side even throughout endgame. Runeraider I honestly don't remember enough of their playstyle and their most recent game while it made sense for them to hide in the background, if we see that kind of activity again it could be an annoying final few days for town. Kit is annoying like Trojan, however out of the group I've suggested they tend to be the more useful of the group.
FORM A CONTRACT PM GROUP WITH ME
Trust is a two way street Madoka Ayaya! I cannot be sure you're not scum either, so really it's just good for supports reactions and friendship!
Don't you have a ban to catch somewhere?
It's okay Madoka Aya trust me! I am a friendly face here who forms calm, collected and rational arguments! Besides it worked out for you in the end in Reindeer Mafia did it not? It simply reinforced your fakeclaim. :lemon:

I'm not sure what you're even trying to call me or Aya out here for tbh. For not sliding into her PMs like some of the thirsty men that lurk the what do you look like thread right away? No I haven't contacted anyone outside of thread yet and even if I did I wouldn't be sharing it as openly as I am right now. The fastest way to frame a body or two was to figure out what the groups were, kill the majority of them and then point out the survivor and shout scum at the top of their lungs. I'd prefer to not be N1 bait more than I already am thanks.
What could we gain from leaving them alive though? Trojan tends to contribute about the same amount as Trundle and his Neapolitan is a three flavored ice cream case. Policy lynches look bad, but leaving him in for far too long harms us.
Assuming we can get an active town going and a decent case made day one, I would consider changing my vote. However given how the last couple games went and how I anticipate no decent cases, I'd rather opt to go for the policy lynch especially since Trojan is a threat to everyone. Can I redirect everyone's attention to Reindeer Mafia where instead of listening to those Trojan was working with, he opted to go lone ranger on Lucanosa who was also town and shot them dead. While Vig shots tend to be bad, that was extra bad. I could also redirect your attention to any number of recent games Trojan has played where he practically posts nothing and then cries foul when ganged up on.

It's fairly obvious to me that Ness is probably setting about to gather his motley crew of scum and town and they're all probably talking in a silly named QT right now before some get off for the night. </3 Best mafia girl breaking my heart but that's okay you've learned not to trust me. :)
To quote the great Obi-wan Kenobi, from a certain point of view that could be true. Runeraider was more of a suggestion if I'm honest to keep in line with the other two goofballs for the "policy" lynch. DIsagree with it all you want, but when the majority of us are dead and in OBS whining and complaining that town is inactive, stupid or trolling remember we opted to not policy lynch some of those. Rune's play last game was smart, I just don't know what to expect right now.

I have not personally contacted Ayayayayaya about a QT, Line Chat, Skype Chat, PM or IRC channel dedicated to solely communicating between each other one by one. I would rather wait for D1/N1 to end and figure out how to proceed from there once we've had a few more opinions.

Not as much as you bb <3

You're a creature of habit Ness, so naturally I figured you're making QTs and inviting those you trust into them. Whether or not that's en masse is a different story, but obviously that's your play.
You, Sarasa and Sataric all talk big on not wanting to policy lynch but you all continue to fail and bring up names to lynch. Day one is a ****show, the chances of us legitimately nailing scum is weak and any cases today will continue to be weak or based off meta.

I mean i think it's obvious a lot of people are going to stick to their own perspective, I expect to but heads with a few players over tunneling and minor things that ultimately contribute nothing to our end goal of sussing out hostiles.

D2 will be ultimately different because we will have night actions to go off of and votes and posts to comb through much more closely. Ultimately while we can all agree to policy lynch the town idiots, the discussion does not need to revolve around it much like you, Sataric and Ness all seem to be focusing on. If you're that concerned about this being just a policy lynch, may I suggest looking for people to make a case on then? :)

Trundle is a useful idiot, who can typically contribute something which is why I didn't include him. I suspect he's playing town idiot to either continue flying under the radar or because he's going to claim busy with computer science. Doughssant was going to be in that list, but I wholeheartedly expect them to do something stupid and get banned allowing Dad or somebody else to join us. Luca contributes somewhat as well, but much like Runeraider they lurk a lot.

1) Trojan is an awful player who needs to step his game up and clearly the fact he's choosing not to ****post indicates to me a change in behavior so far, one that is good enough for me to feel confident in actually lynching him and not regretting it. The Trojan I've played with would have laughed the vote off or spammed nonsense about someone being scum without any reasoning.
2) FORM A PM CIRCLE WITH PM KAWAII DESU

1) Tom, the Silver Tongue
2) He
3) EASTERN TIME ZONE USA USA USA USA

1) Tom, I come seeking passage across your bridge!
2) To seek the holy grail!
3) What do you mean? African or European Swallow?
Eating ATM but yes I have advocated for policy lynches before on repeat bad players such as Cory.
No one has PMed me either buddy, I imagine it'll go just like the last PM game I played where nobody PMed me. :') But only basic thoughts? Nothing worthwhile mentioning or pushing? No comments on who we ought to lynch?

Well what are you hoping to accomplish D1 in a PM game? Threadwise we're going to have a number of checking in posts, a number of ****posts and then a number of people taking a page from Donald Trump's school of answers by typing long enough to make you wonder if they even answered the question. Any hardcore slips we'll get is either from applying an obstinate amount of pressure on somebody or someone in a PM circle slips up for everyone to rush forward and spill.

After N1 there will be blood. There will be analyzing. Speculation on the amount of mafia we have. Speculation on whether or not there's a friendly third party or a killing role. There will be posts to look at. There will be WIFOM to dissect. TBT Mafia is a creature of habit mostly, people aim for the stronger players while letting the weak live. Scum isn't being terribly obvious right now because as of right now it's the same five people posting and replying to each other publicly while the rest keep comments to themselves or their PM circles.

Agreed on Trundle.

If you don't apply any pressure or look at voting habits or get the accused to talk, then sure we get absolutely nothing right away. All we've done is lessened the amount of suspicious players in the game because they're opting to not contribute or play ball. Yes, very soon we will have 24 hours to maybe come up with another person to lynch but as of no one is being brought up and you all seem to wanna beat around the bush of policy lynching. If anything I'm surprised nobody has brought up the possibility of a no lynch, I figured at least one of you would choose that route.

@Trojan: No jokes this time boo?
@Panda: So do you feel that the way Trojan is acting is par for him or do you believe that there is a weird behavior change with him?
On last post before bed: Not terribly busy outside of work, spending most of my free time getting an allergy shot, running, playing video games, and with my GF.
Lotta nonvoters and if Trojan wants to give up so be it. If he wasn't really feeling like playing he could have opted to get replaced while he still can instead this oh woe is me thing. It comes off to me as a ploy and I feel like y'all are easily buying into it.
Could be getting coached from your mafia team. 😊

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I swear to god if we have a no lynch God help you all for the wrath me and Mouthwashies will inflict on you all.
Goddamn I pass out for six hours and ya'll flip flopping around panicing like we ain't been talking in the thread. For the record I've only seen Sarasa as town, Ness I'm uncertain of and well voting is closed and I still would have preferred the Trojan lynch.
Is Ness still allowed to post or is he considered a dead man now?
Kinda late for that bud, your time is up.
It does. Voting booth just closed an hour earlier to tally the votes. Sorry Bernie.
I'm still half asleep, but a lot of the game I've played voting has gone until the last minute. Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention if you're right, I generally don't like waiting til the last minute to vote.
Anyways, I'm curious about this QT that was brought up several times in the thread. Unless the others plan on continuing to use it or there's sensitive information in there, would those involved like to share with the class?
This is what happens when we skim the OP.
Some of ya'll need jesus
YOU ARE A CREATURE OF HABIT M8, A CREATURE OF HABIT

RIP Oath2order the ONE SHOT VIGILANTE
I mean reading through Sataric, Ness, and Ayaya's loveshack it seems pretty obvious that none of them trusted one another
Not even for Fates DLC?
Revelations is coming, you'll need money for that and we all clearly need Sataric's role!!!
But I already sold Thunder for it. :(

Host please update thread title or open the voting thread pls
@Trundle Previous Page: Saving Sataric is the dumbest and most anti-town thing you could ask Doc to do honestly. Re-read the thread, you'll understand why.
@Ender: Patience, I've rested up so expect something in a bit. Maybe not before night is over, but reads are coming.
Also for those curious, since it's come to my attention Sat and Aya were only interested in the QT for determining my alignment I've left. They were more or less pestering me to keep talking, hoping I'd slip? Normally I'd hang around for information, but I honestly don't trust either that much.
do it u wont
I mean considering the tension between the two from the QT and in the thread plus whatever conversations they held in private, I think it seems pretty clear to me/
You felt it too then? A weird vibe from some of Sataric's posts? An awakening.

It really isn't that hard to fake a fight.
Q: Who hasn't been PM'd by Sataric looking for information/roles/looking to work together?
Click Log Out. Delete browser history. Remove system32
what the ****
Anymore than four mafia and I think we'd be looking at an unbalanced setup. I was talking to Kit prior to day post in which they revealed their role. Ayaya revealed her role prior to day post to me as well. Sataric revealed a fake role to me and Aya probably, which is why I was so goddamned suspicious. I will share the QT once Sataric or Aya locks it.
tbh I wasn't expecting someone to call his bluff.
What else do he share? Given he opted to not kill you, there must be some reason.
Did he give a reason for not killing you?
We have a Jack. I don't know if they're town or mafia aligned. I do not know who they are. I have reason to suspect they shot at least given the amount of kills.
There are some who trusted me. :)
No I believe that's just flavor text. Kit had told me that they didn't visit Sataric.
post glitch fix ?
Oh well I guess Kit lied to me then, I thought it was merely flavor text.
@Minties: Concerning Sataric, he revealed to me and Ayaya in our QT that he was a Paranoid Gun Owner and hinted in the thread that he was a Granny/PGO type role so why would I tell my "supposed" scum team to shoot Sataric? Why call that bluff and risk losing KP? It'd be easier to fake a case and get him lynch over little things than shoot him honestly. Honestly given the role description on Mafia Wiki, PGO has the possibility of being mafia aligned and given how weird he was, I felt that it added up. However I wasn't going to say that and actually continue using the QT to figure out where Sataric was going.

Sataric approached me about working together and mentioned communicating with Ayaya. He suggested creating a QT with me and her, so I accepted the invite. It was later revealed that was a ploy by Ness and Sataric to test me. Irritating, but expected. Given how many people know this and I mentioned mafia kills, it's pretty clear that the deaths of Sataric/[B]Ayaya [/B]is going to be used to push me for a lynch.

I mean if you didn't feel comfortable with me saying that in PM I don't get why you just didn't ask what I knew. Ayaya told me some things, but not everything. I figured it'd be a decent way to get a rise from you, though I wasn't expecting a public callout. Honestly I'll share parts of the PM convos with Kit if that's cool with the host (I think it is but I'm sleepy so). I did get Kit to claim to me since I was curious about what they meant by their role scares them (Seems like they sent that to everyone). Kit didn't tell me who they bombed.

I don't have a rolelist, Ayaya and Sataric did not trust me enough nor did I press for one.

However Minties, do you have said rolelist? Or is that something Sataric/Ayaya took to their graves?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what would I have to gain by revealing the information I did in prior posts Minties? "Oh I knew the roles of the deceased teehee, they're dead now. I DID IT!!! MWahahaahaha" Like if I was scum what do I gain from outing that knowledge?
What did you do
I'm pretty sure Sataric was talking with a majority of players in the game honestly.

Kit didn't tell me who they had bombed and clearly Minties you knew their role as well so you could have easily have killed Kit as well hoping they struck town.

I don't think they had a bond, Ayaya always seemed on edge in the conversations.
"Snipe list" please reach more Minties. Literally the only people who's roles I asked for was Ayaya and Kit. Nobody else.
Dolby I've seen you lurking, I can share PMs with other players with the class correct?
Pissy that I'm up against a pretty basic ass Mafia team. If you don't end up being scum Minties, I'm going to be suprised. You're trying very hard to make it sound like I shot everyone I came into contact with. As requested here's the PMs with Kit:

I replied: "Yeah that was Trundle. If Sat asks you to claim, don't. Indecisive over what?"

Your first quote (#507) I'm not seeing the relevance to this all. Second quote (#476) was two minutes after voting closed where yes I was pissed that we let an easy mafia lynch on Trojan go because you guys questions Sarasa who was obviosly town, flipped to Panda who I'm unsure of, and then settled on Ness because he was beinga dolt. No actual case on Trojan, however I'd like to remind everyne you weren't opposed to lynching Trojan as well. Please don't take some moral high ground here Mentos.

Post (#509) I talked about the now defunct QT between Ness, Sataric and Ayaya. I wanted to read it considering the scheming Ness did in the background and how others were talking about I wanted to read it to determine more about Sataric.

The QT between Sataric, Ayaya, and I is still not locked so I'm not sharing it just yet. I can't delete or remove anything from it, so it's not like I have anything to hide. Quote/Post #605 took place 15 mintues after the day post. Secondly all the communication with Ayaya was directly through LINE so I'm afraid you won't find anymore quotes to take out of context from me. :lemon:

Nope haven't started on those reads yet Spongemints. I'm sure you and Ender would very much like those to frame me ever more, but right now let's focus on your faulty case. :) That quote (Pst #574) was an hour before day start, at the time I was bouncing between chats with Trundle, Ayaya and Kit. So no I didn't start reads. Also you can't hide your policy lynch wanting ass by voting for Ness.

No at this point I'm more covinced there was more you said to Kit that you're just hiding now Minties.
I imagine a majority of the players are Aussie or school kids, it's 1:53 PM here on the east coast so a lot of them are still in school.
There is three colors for me to bleed ya know, green, blue and yeller. Either way, it is entirely in my interests to work with town unless things go sideways. :) Also if I was a killer TP, I wouldn't risk visiting Sataric since as far as I was concerned he was a Granny/PGO.
Nothing to contribute to the disagreement I'm having with Mounties Danny?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am aware. Just because you have me read as town, doesn't mean that you're town or that you're not working outside of the thread to have me killed and people framed. :lemon: Granted I could be wrong about you, but the way you're acting this game bugs me.
That doesn't seem as wise honestly. Catching little fish is nice and all, but the big fish orchestrating everything is far more delicious.

Also I don't know when if Sataric is going to lock the QT so I'm just going to share it, pleasea no post thank.

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3gAftXx3wtVE
Why Ender exactly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** this. Apparently Minties ISO alone without commentary is over the cap.

I don't even know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just going to respond to people in a huff because TBT is annoying me

It took me a while, but I'm in my new home :):cool:

and I tried to keep up with what's going on here.

I'm still the most suspicious about Ender, because of very skillful way of changing the lynch on day 1.
But on the other hand, people felt okay with him (including me of course), until he's done this and it almost feels that it doesn't matter what he'll say now, he's hated since then. As a mafia, why would he let everyone notice him for a bad thing (lynching innocent)? I feel that last meow's post made me feel that voting for him, would be the best idea, but...

Looking through the QT Tom shared, and opinions about him from Minties, Jacob, meow, and the way he acts. I feel that he's targeted by majority, and in the QT, he just came, made some mess and sit there giggling at Ayaya going bat crazy.

Even though I feel I should go with Ender (Few hours before Sataric died, he wrote to me that he's very suspicious about him...) I'm going to vote for Tom, as I don't feel like trusting him.
If anyone has questions, please ask.

Ender seems sus to me because of the way he handled a PM i sent him among other things, but in the PM i sent him it simply said "hey whats going on" he replied " is there a specific question you want to ask cause i want to keep most of my post in the thread to help town" and i replied "nope" it just seems off to me cause i wasn't asking for any valuable information from him and if he was town don't you think he would take the opportunity to maybe build a bridge of trust and work together, it felt to me like he was scum going... i don't need to talk to you, i already know your not on my side. and lets not forget that he pretty much single handedly got Ness lynched, yes i know i also voted for Ness but i mostly did that because of his strange behavior and to keep myself from getting lynched.

also this is a very good point which you kinda just ignored, what if you were even the one jailed last night. i wish there were wills so that we knew if you were lying as well.

Okay 1. Unless you're saying there's 2 scum, no SK (My goal in my PM says "EZIC order thingy and hostile third party), or doctor saved someone. Then it's impossible Sataric jailed someone else. So, I mean, I don't get how that's a good point.

I mean, you can sus the PM actions if you wanted. I want to try keeping most of my **** in thread this game but you can take that as mafia if you want.

But, uh, the Ness lynch? Sure I LEAD it. But when I state quite clearly that I townread Sarasa, Townread Trojan, and scumread Ness. Well then of course I'm going to lead on Ness. I mean Panda was an option too but tbh my scumread on them is not the strongest.

So uh, great argument. 1/10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom's anti-Minties post is pretty weak tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait Tom claimed blue.

RIP my suspicions.

Town
Tom/Minties could easily be the scum older person. Minties seemed off to me in a private chat when they were very jokingly all "YOU MUST BE SCUM" randomly a bunch. For no reason. Okay yeah that's a ****ty reason. But tbh, the things I've been townreading them on are pretty overdue. They were Day 1 reads.

Im just kinda confused
if i read that right, you town read them at the beginning of the game, but now you dont?

why did you put them on your town list if they "seemed off" and "just acting weird af"
correctly if I interpreted your post wrong tho

Nothing to say about my post, Ender? Yes, I have been a bit busy lately, but although my quantity of posts are low I'd say the quality is plenty to read me off of. So don't even think for half a second that you can lump me in with Rune, Luca, and the other inactives that haven't posted a single read.

Also you just contradicted yourself by townreading Tom + Minties then saying this part.

Tom's just acting weird af. Avoiding outing reads entirely is really annoying.There's also a bunch of posts in the thread now so I'll get to them once I posted this."

IMO, you had no reason to townread either on D1, and you never said why. You still haven't and now you're backtracking. Take a stance, Ender.

If you were really jailed, would you mind sharing the link with us? I'm assuming it was a QT since it was anonymous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It took me a while, but I'm in my new home :):cool:

and I tried to keep up with what's going on here.

I'm still the most suspicious about Ender, because of very skillful way of changing the lynch on day 1.
But on the other hand, people felt okay with him (including me of course), until he's done this and it almost feels that it doesn't matter what he'll say now, he's hated since then. As a mafia, why would he let everyone notice him for a bad thing (lynching innocent)? I feel that last meow's post made me feel that voting for him, would be the best idea, but...

Looking through the QT Tom shared, and opinions about him from Minties, Jacob, meow, and the way he acts. I feel that he's targeted by majority, and in the QT, he just came, made some mess and sit there giggling at Ayaya going bat crazy.

Even though I feel I should go with Ender (Few hours before Sataric died, he wrote to me that he's very suspicious about him...) I'm going to vote for Tom, as I don't feel like trusting him.
If anyone has questions, please ask.

yeah I have a question:
What even?

You literally say that Ender is the most sus, and then now you're voting for Tom who claimed blue? No. We've lost three blue roles already, and we're going to let Tom make reads and give him a chance to prove himself. Tom has been posting decent arguments, just look at Ender's reads he just posted. They're literally all over the place, townreading Tom + Minties and then later calling them sus.

And it's not that Ender is new and isn't sure what's going on.

Ender- is someone that I'm starting to get more and more uneasy about. I find his interaction with some of the players in the thread really odd, like how he just townread Tom and Minties and still hasn't answered my question as to why. Minties is a strong player, and you can't just say that "because of her input" because she's more than capable of forming arguments and this doesn't make her town. As for Tom, it's even more questionable that you townread him and still aren't saying why.

For some reason, and I can't exactly put my finger on why, the way that Ender told us about being jailed felt off to me.

He mentions this in passing like "oh yeah I was jailed, this could be relevant" and broke it up into several posts. lmao if I was jailed and then the jailer died I would write out in detail what the conversation was, what I said, and any other details that were important.

not really sure how to feel about this here:

I don't know how relevant this is, but it's just something I noticed. The day before Ender was jailed, he said this:

when I first read about Ender being jailed, and he added in that detail about Sataric ending every message with that, it felt genuine. but looking over it again, I realized that he's actually played the game and so he's more than capable of tying in information from it to what he's saying.... And also, I'm pretty sure Sataric has said this phrase in the thread before. The list of people that have played Papers, Please here is pretty small as far as I know, most of us have not played the game. Sataric must know this, so why would Sataric add a message like that when he jailed Ender? While it's nice fluff, if Ender lived and were scum, then all he would have to do is narrow it down between the people that were questioning him in the thread and the people that know about the game well enough to add that. Which would narrow it down to very few players, and it'd be easy to identify the Jailer. This just doesn't seem something like Sataric would do to me- because it risks his identity for fluff.

Anyway, I went back to GoT Mafia when Ender was scum, and his posts are all pretty null/scummy. Pretty similar to now. Those reads that Ender was talking about? here they are.

I know 100% for a fact that Ender is capable of pouring through a thread and creating an argument. Here's who he mentions as scum: Me, Daniel, Panda, Dough, Jacob. He doesn't say really why for ANY of these, besides Daniel and Panda where he says that their style has changed from normal. I disagree about Panda, she seems pretty much the same if not better, forming clearer arguments than previous games and also not tunneling on one single person. Daniel is a bit quiet more than usual, but unless you elaborate HOW his style has changed you are basically just saying nothing.

Something else I've noticed is that when he's scum he asks a lot of questions, because then it looks like he's posting and contributing but he still isn't saying much.

GoT:

This game:

All game, Ender has been kind-of-sort-of implying people are scum but more than anything he's townreading people way too early tbh and isn't taking a clear stance on pretty much anything. He pushed Ness because of his wishy-washiness with his vote, and then said this about Panda:

and then he backtracks????? like wat

Yes, Panda is possibly scum because it's not impossible that Panda is scum. What kind of argument is that? What is the point of even typing this all out just to turn around and say yeah it's just something that can happen idk if it is tho? And then you say that Panda isn't someone you even want lynched right now. Then who is? Why aren't you talking about them? Ender, you've played 10+ games, I know you're a strong player. So I genuinely don't understand any of this behavior, and you're now my #1 scumread.

from GoT:

lel

Today I want an Ender or Runeraider lynch. I'm voting Ender for now, but I'll check back to see he can change my mind.

I townread Minties because very strong and clear positions on other players. Scum often, even good scum, tell you where their reads are if possible lest they give away information upon death.

Tom basically drew the entire town ire for a reaction test. Scum!Tom doesn't do this usually.

Didn't say details for several reasons. If they become relevant I'll explain further.

Two reasons Sataric used that quote. 1. He hasn't said it in thread. Unless it was pregame. 2. Even if he did, wifom exists for a reason. Using it makes you think of the people who have used it in thread and then you think "No they're too good/smart for that".

Uh. Go and look at any of my town games. I have scumtells, I'm not perfect, but asking questions is literally 90% of my earlygame. It's my bread and ****ing butter.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. I have outed AS MANY scumreads as town reads. What the hell kinda cherrypicking is this ****. Please count.

The whole Panda thing was a mess and I was literally second-guessing myself over it so yeah. I have no real excuse. RIP me.

As for scumreads:
I have scumread Jacob for his avoidance and his filler posts, also his random af end of day.
I have scumread Dough and Daniel for multiple reasons but their more recent posts with their "Jacob is scum but lets not lynch him" rhetoric.
I sorta scumread panda because they're playing slightly different than normal and I have never seen them scumgame yet.
And you were playing different than I've seen you as town. You have been silent as hell all game. Less so now that you're actually posting.

So yeah, why am I lynch target again? Because I lynched Rune? Because I was messy about Panda reads? Because you didn't like how I claimed?

Im just kinda confused
if i read that right, you town read them at the beginning of the game, but now you dont?

why did you put them on your town list if they "seemed off" and "just acting weird af"
correctly if I interpreted your post wrong tho

Put them at the bottom of town list, not the top.

OH HOLD ON, I GLANCED OVER THIS PART:

If anyone has questions, please ask."

Now I'm REALLY thinking that Ender wasn't jailed. If Sataric was suspicious of Ender, then he would kill him. Why would he let him go even if he had so much doubt???

Ender if you were truly jailed, share that QT.

Nothing to say about my post, Ender? Yes, I have been a bit busy lately, but although my quantity of posts are low I'd say the quality is plenty to read me off of. So don't even think for half a second that you can lump me in with Rune, Luca, and the other inactives that haven't posted a single read.

Also you just contradicted yourself by townreading Tom + Minties then saying this part.

IMO, you had no reason to townread either on D1, and you never said why. You still haven't and now you're backtracking. Take a stance, Ender.

If you were really jailed, would you mind sharing the link with us? I'm assuming it was a QT since it was anonymous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah I have a question:
What even?

You literally say that Ender is the most sus, and then now you're voting for Tom who claimed blue? No. We've lost three blue roles already, and we're going to let Tom make reads and give him a chance to prove himself. Tom has been posting decent arguments, just look at Ender's reads he just posted. They're literally all over the place, townreading Tom + Minties and then later calling them sus.

1. I was getting to your post. It was posted after I started working on my ****. Be patient.

2. I townread Minties because of strong stances on players, and Tom for a reaction test that didn't seem like a scum move. Both are not strong reads, but on day one you take whatever tripe you can get because you're not going to GET strong reads.

Tbh both are decentish reads still but subject to change as time moves along.

3. I asked if I could share Jailer QT. I was told I was not.

Also your argument about townreading them then calling them sus is bull****. Townread them, still townread them, but I acknowledge that they have done things I need to review because a Day 1 townread doesn't mean I HAVE TO TOWNREAD THEM FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH HOLD ON, I GLANCED OVER THIS PART:

Now I'm REALLY thinking that Ender wasn't jailed. If Sataric was suspicious of Ender, then he would kill him. Why would he let him go even if he had so much doubt???

I CANNOT

Jailer QTs are not allowed to be Shared, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That blue was @Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also he let me go because he asked me to answer his doubt and I did. And he believed what I said. So.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like literally what's so hard to ****ing understand about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like how you're claiming I'm all over the place when my reads have been pretty consistent. All game.

Seriously this lynch push on me is weird as hell.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is no one else seeing this Daniel/Dough bull**** with the "I don't want to lynch Jacob yet even though he's scum"

At what point do you find a scum and NOT lynch them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I do agree with your Ender case m3ow.

Well, it's better than your Minties case, so I guess that's an upgrade at least.

yeah I have a question:
What even?

Yes, I do agree. I'll keep my vote for Tom. I just need more things on Ender, because Sataric being suspicious is not enough for me. He lied to me as well. I feel that I can see more on Tom than on Ender.

Yes, I do agree. I'll keep my vote for Tom. I just need more things on Ender, because Sataric being suspicious is not enough for me. He lied to me as well. I feel that I can see more on Tom than on Ender.

Tom is dumb, but also uncced Vet. Get off em.

Just letting people know, I don't have time to read right now so I'm just gonna put a placeholder lynch on Panda because of the reasons I posted before and I doubt that they changed.

Uncounterclaimed.

No one else has claimed Vet. And Vet is a likely role for the setup

I just checked on wiki who veteran is (the newbie's habit)
And there was role claimed to me. There was no name used or veteran term, but the conditions it has "two night lives" so, one of them is lying, and the role claim i have was made before Tom's role claim. I'm wondering why it was not counterclaimed then...
Guys, i really need to go to sleep. I'm keeping my vote on Tom, but... please reread what we had in here.

God Damnit my internet is down again, I'm on my phone so bare with me people, sorry.

@Ender I think it's really convienent that you can't share the QT and that you didn't ask Dolby in the threat whether or not you could or couldn't. And if you were really jailed you said jailor pretty much told you I was town and that because I told them my role and if you were town, you would think that you would have at least reached out to me then so we could maybe start working together. I just don't

Dolby can Ender share the jailor QT if he has one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't get it *^

Back