• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

THIS STARTED?
NONONO I'm sorry I'm late D:

Just letting people know, I don't have time to read right now so I'm just gonna put a placeholder lynch on Panda because of the reasons I posted before and I doubt that they changed.
Well your reasons on Panda are pretty much gut feelings by calling her sus or sketchy with little evidence

- - - Post Merge - - -

why did it quote kit

He didn't tell me anything beyond that he thought you were town. His opinion. Hardly stated as a cold hard fact to go off of.

Just letting people know, I don't have time to read right now so I'm just gonna put a placeholder lynch on Panda because of the reasons I posted before and I doubt that they changed.

A placeholder lynch, AKA "I didn't vote yesterday and Dolby PM'd me that I'd be modkilled if I didn't vote today"

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

@Ender it wasn't a silent vote Ender. i clearly posted how i felt in my post #695 then i went to sleep and woke up read some more and decided i felt comfortable with my vote.

And yet I've at least disproven part of that theory because, well, I'm pretty sure there's almost no world where I didn't get jailed unless you think I asked the host about it beforehand.

@Ender i think you know enough about mafia to know that you wouldn't be able to share the QT and lie about it. and i still can't unstained why you would be still putting me in your scum list when the jailor pretty much cleared me to you and why you would take the time to communicate wit me knowing i was then town. it doesn't add up Ender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

understand *^

Yes, I do agree. I'll keep my vote for Tom. I just need more things on Ender, because Sataric being suspicious is not enough for me. He lied to me as well. I feel that I can see more on Tom than on Ender.

Tom is dumb, but also uncced Vet. Get off em.

I just checked on wiki who veteran is (the newbie's habit)
And there was role claimed to me. There was no name used or veteran term, but the conditions it has "two night lives" so, one of them is lying, and the role claim i have was made before Tom's role claim. I'm wondering why it was not counterclaimed then...
Guys, i really need to go to sleep. I'm keeping my vote on Tom, but... please reread what we had in here.

So you know that Tom claimed blue role, but someone potentially counterclaimed (I don't 100% believe that unless you reveal a name/more info on that). So you are already taking a gamble at if Tom is a blue role or not because you "don't feel like trusting him"

zoolka said:
Even though I feel I should go with Ender (Few hours before Sataric died, he wrote to me that he's very suspicious about him...) I'm going to vote for Tom, as I don't feel like trusting him.
If anyone has questions, please ask.
You know voting Ender is in everyones favor right now, but you would rather take a 50/50 shot on Tom because someone pm'ed a counterclaim ?
Sounds like you and Ender are both scum

@Ender i think you know enough about mafia to know that you wouldn't be able to share the QT and lie about it. and i still can't unstained why you would be still putting me in your scum list when the jailor pretty much cleared me to you and why you would take the time to communicate wit me knowing i was then town. it doesn't add up Ender.

- - - Post Merge - - -

understand *^

Okay, when did he CLEAR you.

Sataric THOUGHT you were town. He didn't say you were a claimed clear or anything. He just disagreed with my reasons for calling you scum.

How did he clear you again???

Ender, do you have any thoughts on zoolka?

I mean their Tom vote is weird as **** and I've already told them in thread they should shove off it.

I don't have much on them because they hardly say anything though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though. They could easily be newb scum going for the "Ender flips town and we look good" routine.

Okay, when did he CLEAR you.

Sataric THOUGHT you were town. He didn't say you were a claimed clear or anything. He just disagreed with my reasons for calling you scum.

How did he clear you again???

@Ender k maybe "cleared" is the wrong word, but HE knew my role and told you he thought it to be true so i still feel like if you wanted what was best for town that you would have at least tried to work with me and actually you did the opposite.

Back