• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Hi also Jacob, please turn on PMs from people that are not your friends or claim your role here.

You are the only one actually unclaimed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's posting heavily on the rest of TBT, but not in the cellar. Hm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

who turns off PMs in a PM game??

HELLO GUYS

GVFbI3L.gif

zoolka said:
Minties said:
Hi, since you're dying today anyways, what was your character named?

Sergiu Volda.
And i still think that Tom is lying.

Tom is a liar. Why on earth would Tom be Elisa Katsenja (Sergiu's LOVER) and be a Veteran Survivor if Sergiu is a LOVER this game. SENSE IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY.

Sorry minties, i turned them back on until the game is over

people have been like pming me last night that i dont really want..
i was gonna take a break from the site but ill wait till the game is over 4 me

also, as for the claiming, im doing my best to not claim, it kinda takes away from the game imo
i haven't claimed in a game yet and i don't really plan on it. lynch me if you want but im not gonna claim

Sorry minties, i turned them back on until the game is over

people have been like pming me last night that i dont really want..
i was gonna take a break from the site but ill wait till the game is over 4 me

also, as for the claiming, im doing my best to not claim, it kinda takes away from the game imo
i haven't claimed in a game yet and i don't really plan on it. lynch me if you want but im not gonna claim

So you think that's impressive that you've never claimed in a game? Wow many good so town.

Actually that's intensely anti-town behaviour when we are pretty much at a mylo and a stupid attitude to have. I've played like 22 games on TBT alone and you have to claim in some. Considering you won't, it's probably safe to assume you're mafia and not good enough to think of a fake claim.

I'll be back in a few hours to vote (dolby I stg dont end fkn day early) and I'd rather tackle the SK debacle before we lynch Jacob the scum lord.

Going to sleep now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tossing between Tom and Crys for today. I'd like it if some kf the afk people could weigh in because I'm actually 1000% over this game and can only imagine the armchair quarterbacking in obs.

So because of my flavor text you think I'm lying Minties? Such town. Very wow.

Come on now, I've been pretty honest to a fault here. I've shared PMs publicly, I've "worked" with you, and I told you about the lover bit whcih is confirmed now. So why the lck of trust? I feel like I've built 3/4ths a bridge here trying to get ya'll to trust me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would Zoolka have contributed to mafia KP?

Thank you for the ever contributive input Zoolka, glad to know we can trust a mafia lover to do the "right" thing.

Ultimately it's in everyone's interests to work together to destroy the SK because don't even think for a second you'll get them mafia. It's a big shot in the dark given the player pool we have.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also no more votes on Crys until we get a proper defense from them, there's loose ends I wanna tie up before we lynch the SK or mafia.

I'm not sure that Crys wouldn't be able to not hit mafia by accident at least once though. That seems like something Tom would be able to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that was the Trundle kill? In which case that would definitely be a nooby move since you would probably want to keep the mafia kp up as SK.

I'm not sure that Crys wouldn't be able to not hit mafia by accident at least once though. That seems like something Tom would be able to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that was the Trundle kill? In which case that would definitely be a nooby move since you would probably want to keep the mafia kp up as SK.
If I was SK I would have nailed Trundle N1, he told me he was suicidal lovers with Zoolka then. Why wait when that's such a juicy target then, especially given I'd rather wait and use Kit for more kills? Besides Trundle was a major Target, I don't think anyone had doubts he was scum. SK nailed him to reduce KP to better their odds of winning. However I've been entertaining a thought but I wanna wake for Minties to wake up to bounce ideas off them.

How much longer for day?

lmao so yeah im the sk. I was pretty much messed up since I was replaced, not knowing what dough had said earlier. I am willing to work with town and btw I did kill trundle. lol

lmao so yeah im the sk. I was pretty much messed up since I was replaced, not knowing what dough had said earlier. I am willing to work with town and btw I did kill trundle. lol
Ultimately unless you're asking us to stay your execution, you can't win with us. You have to take out mafia targets and then we'd lynch you if mafia doesn't shoot you.

Yeah tbh it's impossible for me to win so i think today is death day for me

Sorry Crys, but Tom's right.

I have got something juicy to reveal in the thread once the night post comes up.

If there's still a doctor in the house, please consider protecting me. I'm sure the remaining scum will try to shoot me in the head at this point.

Sorry Crys, but Tom's right.

I have got something juicy to reveal in the thread once the night post comes up.

If there's still a doctor in the house, please consider protecting me. I'm sure the remaining scum will try to shoot me in the head at this point.

Also, Im turn my PMs off again now
if u need em back on to talk more lemme know

- - - Post Merge - - -

turning*

Also, Im turn my PMs off again now
if u need em back on to talk more lemme know

- - - Post Merge - - -

turning*

Alright, hope that person didn't PM you again that you didn't want to.

Game's almost over anyways

It was a fun game but I was really ****ed by dough. Good luck to town!

Back