Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hello again MasterM64!! I was wondering if I could get one winter mitten with NO message & 2 green candies with any dates! I would like the messages to be:
"When life gives you limes rearrange the letters so that they say SMILE! 💚"
"Just because you find one bad apple does not mean you should give up on the whole tree 🍏🍎🌳"

Thank you so so muchie! Sending TBT now!

Hello again MasterM64!! I was wondering if I could get one winter mitten with NO message & 2 green candies with any dates! I would like the messages to be:
"When life gives you limes rearrange the letters so that they say SMILE! 💚"
"Just because you find one bad apple does not mean you should give up on the whole tree 🍏🍎🌳"

Thank you so so muchie! Sending TBT now!

Hello again and you’re welcome! Just sent everything your way and pleasure doing business like always! :D

Hi! I would like to buy one of your Easter Egg please, the date doesn't matter, no message needed. Thanks!

Hi! I would like to buy one of your Easter Egg please, the date doesn't matter, no message needed. Thanks!

Hello! Sounds good and you’re welcome, I’ll send it your way as soon as possible once TBT has been received! :D

EDIT: TBT received and collectible sent! Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the Easter Egg! :)

Last edited:
Back