Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

just sent the tbt your way! thanks!

Awesome and you're welcome, I will send the collectibles your way and send back the 50 TBT excess you sent me! Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the eggs! :D

EDIT: Everything sent!

Awesome! It is all yours as soon as TBT has been received, would you like a message? :D
A message on the collectible would be great. Question. Can I use my current store credit and trade in a Daisy Egg for some store credit to use for the Easter Egg purchase? If not then just let me know.

Awesome and you're welcome, I will send the collectibles your way and send back the 50 TBT excess you sent me! Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the eggs! :D

EDIT: Everything sent!

ooops sorry about that! my eyes were going to fast and i thought the splat egg was 550! thanks for sending the tbt back though!

A message on the collectible would be great. Question. Can I use my current store credit and trade in a Daisy Egg for some store credit to use for the Easter Egg purchase? If not then just let me know.

Sounds good! You definitely can and it will actually give you Store Credit back in the amount of 95 TBT (155 + [300*0.8] - 300)! ;) I'll send it over as soon as Daisy Egg has been received!

ooops sorry about that! my eyes were going to fast and i thought the splat egg was 550! thanks for sending the tbt back though!

It's all good xD and you're welcome! :D

Sending everything now! No messages needed! Tysm<3

Awesome, sounds good! :D

EDIT: Sent everything your way! Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the new eggs! :)

Last edited:
Sounds good! You definitely can and it will actually give you Store Credit back in the amount of 95 TBT (155 + [300*0.8] - 300)! ;) I'll send it over as soon as Daisy Egg has been received!
Okay. I'll send in the Daisy Egg to you now. Thanks again. :]

hi could i buy the march 26 pikachu egg and march 26 tasty cake?
I can send the 750+10 = 760 TBT!

Hello! You definitely can for sure, got them on hold for you. :) I’ll send them both over as soon as TBT has been received, would you like any messages?

Sorry but that's a lot more bells than I was expecting. I know the Christmas ones aren't worth a massive amount. But the pink house should be 600tbt according to your rules, and 11 other collectibles plus almost 1/4 of the total price in bells.
Maybe when I have more bells I will be able to just pay for it!

Hey Sloom! After reviewing everything, I will accept the following offer for the Classic Duo set: All collectibles you have listed (All Christmas ones & Pink House) + 251 TBT! How does that sound to you? :D

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
414.jpg
Daisy Easter EggApr 5, 2021 at 9:35 PM300 TBTx 1
424.jpg
Quirky DollJul 18, 2021 at 7:16 PM1,000 TBTx 1
33.jpg
ど (Do)Apr 18, 2021 at 7:23 PM350 TBTx 1

Sorry but that's a lot more bells than I was expecting. I know the Christmas ones aren't worth a massive amount. But the pink house should be 600tbt according to your rules, and 11 other collectibles plus almost 1/4 of the total price in bells.
Maybe when I have more bells I will be able to just pay for it!

Hey Sloom, I apologize for just now having the chance to respond. It is ok if you don’t find that offer acceptable, it is a free market after all. I offer trade-ins as a service to make it easier for people to liquidate/get rid of collectibles they don’t want to get collectibles they want or to save up for something that will come in stock down the road. For transparency sake (for you & others reading this response), I do however want to provide how I got those figures to give you a fully informed choice on whether to accept or deny the offer provided above:

**Value of Collectibles (each):

Pink House: 750 TBT
Green Stocking: 25 TBT
Festive Bell: 25 TBT
Matryoshka: 25 TBT
Tin Robot: 9 TBT
Winter Mitten: 5 TBT
Timmy Doll: 125 TBT
Jingle Doll: 125

———————

0.8(750+50+25+9+50+15+125+125)
0.8(1149) = 919.2

*Needs to be rounded up (.5 or greater decimal)? No

1,170 - 919 = 251 TBT needed after trade-in

———————

I hope this better explains where the numbers came from and definitely let me know if you would like to do this trade after reviewing the above calculations! :)

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
477.jpg
Fossil Easter Egg Apr 19, 2022 at 1:35 PM300 TBTx 1

Back