Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Could I please buy the Red Christmas Stocking? I'll send the TBT now 😊

Edit: I'd actually love to buy the Fossil Easter Egg as well. I'll send the TBT for that now too. No messages are needed. Thanks so much! 🌟

Last edited:
Could I please buy the Red Christmas Stocking? I'll send the TBT now 😊

Edit: I'd actually love to buy the Fossil Easter Egg as well. I'll send the TBT for that now too. No messages are needed. Thanks so much! 🌟

Hello again! Sounds good, just sent both your way. Pleasure doing business with you like always and enjoy the new collectibles! :D

I'll love to get the Cocotryoshka! I'll send the TBT over now.

Hello again! Sounds good, would you like a message before I send? :D

May I please get the Daisy egg?

You definitely can for sure! Would you like a message? I’ll send as soon as TBT has been received! :)

I know we *just* finished a trade, but could I possibly buy your ど from April 2021?

Hello again and it’s all good! lol You definitely can for sure, would you like a message? I’ll send once TBT has been received. :D

Hello! Could I please buy your green candy? :giggle:

Hello! You sure can, would you like a message? I’ll send as soon as TBT has been received! :)

You definitely can for sure! Would you like a message? I’ll send as soon as TBT has been received! :)

Hello again and it’s all good! lol You definitely can for sure, would you like a message? I’ll send once TBT has been received. :D

Hello! You sure can, would you like a message? I’ll send as soon as TBT has been received! :)
No message please :)
Sent TBT!

no message please! sending tbt now. thank you!

Any messages is fine by me!

Hiya~
If you still have this pear from Jun 30, 2015 at 11:50 AM, I would love to get it~! :)
Prepear for trouble, make it double.

Hiya~
If you still have this pear from Jun 30, 2015 at 11:50 AM, I would love to get it~! :)
Prepear for trouble, make it double.

Hello! Sounds good, I'll send it your way as soon as TBT has been received! :D

Thank you~! Just sent the tbt now. Hope you have a lovely weekend

You’re welcome, just sent the Pear over! Pleasure doing business and hope you have a lovely weekend as well! :D

Can I have Mint please? 🙂

You definitely can, would you like a message? I’ll send Mint over as soon as TBT has been received. :)

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
414.jpg
Daisy Easter EggApr 5, 2021 at 11:32 AM300 TBTx 1
470.jpg
Pavé Pink FeatherFeb 20, 2022 at 1:39 PM
Feb 8, 2022 at 3:21 PM
1,000 TBTx 2
427.jpg
Clownfish PlushAug 15, 2021 at 10:17 PM2,000 TBTx 1
432.jpg
Pink Moon JellyfishSep 1, 2021 at 12:36 PM