Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hi, I’d like to buy the Oct 31, 2015 yellow candy and the Nov 3, 2019 tasty cake without messages. Thanks!

Hello! I apologize for just now seeing your message, it has been a crazy week. :/ Just sent everything over! Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the new collectibles! :D

Hello MasterM64 I'd like to buy your last Purple Candy and your Friday the 13th Candy
I think that's 325 TBT total?
For the purple candy I'd like this message: "Ridley's Guilty Pleasure" (obviously don't add in those quote marks)
For the Friday the 13th candy I don't want a message
Will send TBT when you confirm! Thank you in advance :)

Hello MasterM64 I'd like to buy your last Purple Candy and your Friday the 13th Candy
I think that's 325 TBT total?
For the purple candy I'd like this message: "Ridley's Guilty Pleasure" (obviously don't add in those quote marks)
For the Friday the 13th candy I don't want a message
Will send TBT when you confirm! Thank you in advance :)

Hello again! That sounds good, I’ll send your way as soon as TBT has been received! :D

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
155.jpg
Kapp'n Christmas DollDec 23, 2015 at 6:54 PM125 TBTx 1
100.jpg
CherryMay 19, 2016 at 3:05 PM70 TBTx 1

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great start of the week and have been having a blast doing the Egg Hunt! Got a couple of announcements today. :)

To start off, I’ll be posting the Master Rule Items from this event tomorrow, April 19th @ 7:00 PM GMT -4! :D In terms of expectations, there will be 3 items ranging in price from 125 TBT to 500 TBT. ;) If you don’t know what this event is, more info can be found on the main shop post under “~ The Master Rule ~” spoiler.

Lastly, adding another Blue Balloon today to the shop! :D

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
119.jpg
Blue BalloonJan 2, 2015 at 1:32 AM1,600 TBTx 1

Bump, Master Rule Items from this event will be posted just over 11 hours from now! :)

Hi! I'm interested in the Calssic Duo! I don't have enough bells right now. Would I maybe be able to trade in a pink house? How much could I get? (Sorry for the questions!)

Hi! I'm interested in the Calssic Duo! I don't have enough bells right now. Would I maybe be able to trade in a pink house? How much could I get? (Sorry for the questions!)

Hello! Sounds good and definitely understand! What collectibles would you be willing to trade in other than the Pink House (since I got a lot of them currently, but would still consider an offer containing one)?

Hello! Sounds good and definitely understand! What collectibles would you be willing to trade in other than the Pink House (since I got a lot of them currently, but would still consider an offer containing one)?
The only interesting ones are probably just the Christmas items from 2015 and 2020! I also have some bells, just not the full amount

Hi! I was also wondering if I could do a classic duo trade as well! I could do my Quirky Doll and my View attachment 438274

Hello! After accounting for the trade-in rate, I would be able to do that as long as you add 90 TBT to the trade as well for equivalent value. How does that sound to you? :)

The only interesting ones are probably just the Christmas items from 2015 and 2020! I also have some bells, just not the full amount

Oh, ok! Can you list the collectibles you are talking about? I always like to have odd & end Christmas stuff in stock! :) Based on what you list, I will have an offer in mind for TBT + Pink House + Christmas stuff. :)

I have from 2020: 2X green stockings, 1X matryoska, 1X tin robot and 2X festive bells
From 2015: 3X winter mitten (would prfer to trade these first!), 1X Timmy and 1X Jingle

Hello! After accounting for the trade-in rate, I would be able to do that as long as you add 90 TBT to the trade as well for equivalent value. How does that sound to you? :)

Oh, ok! Can you list the collectibles you are talking about? I always like to have odd & end Christmas stuff in stock! :) Based on what you list, I will have an offer in mind for TBT + Pink House + Christmas stuff. :)
What is the trade in rate for my house and quirky doll? By your current prices the quirky doll is 1k tbt and the house is like 200 or 300?? Im not sure why i would need to add another 90 to that. Sorry i’m just trying to make sure my numbers are making sense to me lol
Post automatically merged:

oh okay! i see 80% that makes sense! i also thought your post read 900tbt at first i was like wth lmao okay yes im good with that trade if you are!

May I buy one of the easter eggs ?
It doesn't matter which one of them and no message would be needed ! ☺️

Master Rule Items from this event will be posted less than a hour from now! :D

I have from 2020: 2X green stockings, 1X matryoska, 1X tin robot and 2X festive bells
From 2015: 3X winter mitten (would prfer to trade these first!), 1X Timmy and 1X Jingle

Hey Sloom! After reviewing everything, I will accept the following offer for the Classic Duo set: All collectibles you have listed (All Christmas ones & Pink House) + 251 TBT! How does that sound to you? :D

What is the trade in rate for my house and quirky doll? By your current prices the quirky doll is 1k tbt and the house is like 200 or 300?? Im not sure why i would need to add another 90 to that. Sorry i’m just trying to make sure my numbers are making sense to me lol

oh okay! i see 80% that makes sense! i also thought your post read 900tbt at first i was like wth lmao okay yes im good with that trade if you are!

Awesome! :D I'll send the eggs your way as soon as I receive everything, would you like any messages? :D

May I buy one of the easter eggs ?
It doesn't matter which one of them and no message would be needed ! ☺️

Hey Mipha! Unfortunately, the other Easter Egg is currently under a pending trade. If the trade does not work out, I will let you know for sure. If it does go through, you will be the first person I notify if I get another in stock! :D

Master Rule Items Revealed (ALL SOLD)!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EDT**PriceStock
480.jpg
Splat Easter Egg [MR]Apr 17, 2022 at 10:31 PM500 TBT (was 1,000!)x 1
479.jpg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg [MR]Jan 3, 2022 at 9:21 PM300 TBT (was 600!)x 1
477.jpg
Fossil Easter Egg [MR]Dec 22, 2021 at 10:22 AM150 TBT (was 300!)x 1

Last edited:
Back