Party Prepping Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
.: Meri :.'s event entry:
  • Party Prepping Station Round 1.jpg
    Party Prepping Station Round 1.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 473
A silver platinum balloon for TBT's 20th!
Party Prepping Station Round 1.jpg

photo taken from my closet with my Pokémon plushes because I was desperately trying to find a way to take this photo without it turning into a room reveal

Rosch's event entry:
  • 01-inflatable.png
    01-inflatable.png
    778.8 KB · Views: 218
01-inflatable.png

Had to do core exercises after this. Can't just take this and then do nothing with it.
What would the other people at the gym say? lol

Last edited:
Our acceptance reactions are now available! I'll start going through the submissions either later tonight or tomorrow. However, I have glanced at everything up to this point and if I had any questions about your entry, I've already messaged you.

Hi, would this rubber ducky be okay to submit?
LZdc0bh.jpeg
Hi @roseflower!
I'm afraid a regular rubber ducky doesn't meet the criteria for the Inflatables round. While it is hollow inside, it doesn't need to be filled with air to gain or keep its shape. Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept it, but there's still plenty of time to locate something else!

Hi @roseflower!
I'm afraid a regular rubber ducky doesn't meet the criteria for the Inflatables round. While it is hollow inside, it doesn't need to be filled with air to gain or keep its shape. Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept it, but there's still plenty of time to locate something else!
Okay, I'll try to find something else, thanks! <3

roseflower's event entry:
  • 1721660248876975.jpg
    1721660248876975.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
So I went outside and found these ballons! ^^
Post automatically merged:

*balloons

Attachments

• 1721660248876975.jpg
    1721660248876975.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
All entries up to this point have been accepted! 🎉

I've enjoyed seeing the variety of items you all found. Don't forget that Round 2 will be posted tonight but you can continue submitting for Round 1 until Aug 11th.

View attachment 572868
Post automatically merged:

Oops, it looks like my image isn't showing up properly in the thread, only by following the links. Anyone know why this might be happening? Is my image too large?
It looks like it's probably too large because it's slow to load for me even when I click the link. But that's ok. I've still accepted it since I was able to view it. Very cute Hello Kitty balloon!🎈

A dinosaur and a rainbow balloon at a shop! Picture's not great, but I was getting conscious that I was being weird. :'D View attachment 573534
I love them both! Don't worry, if you keep participating in TBT events, you'll get over the being weird feeling.

Last year I was out in front of Kroger taking a picture of the sign for an event and someone shouted, "It's a beautiful sign!" I just laughed and went on about my business. 😂

Round 2: Wall/Ceiling Decor
Round 2

🎊 Wall/Ceiling Decor 🎊

This includes any birthday party appropriate decorations that are typically hung on the walls or from the ceiling. Your entry does not have to be hung up in order to be accepted. I will accept a packaged item as long as it is clearly identifiable.

Examples: Streamers, bunting, banners, piñatas🪅

Crafting Allowed!

Yes! This round will allow crafting! If you don't have access to any of these items (or even if you do!), you have the option to create your own banner, bunting, etc.
Keep in mind that anything you craft must still meet the criteria detailed above and a reasonable amount of effort must be put into your work.
If you are in doubt, please ask.

Also, keep in mind that this is not a competition. There are no rewards for the best item.

For my entry, I found some cute piñatas. On the left is a birthday cupcake and on the right a game controller. I thought both were very fitting for TBT's 20th Birthday!

20240724_165723.jpg

*Note that staff entries are not eligible for prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back