IMG_2751.jpeg

Round 5: After dinner chocolates 😋

Last edited by a moderator:
Irescien's event entry:
  • IMG_8225.jpeg
    IMG_8225.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 156
Round 4: Table setting!
I dont have that much cute stuff, but I thought id at least show off my Woodstock mug and calcifer chopsticks 🔥🥢

IMG_8225.jpeg

Round 6: Party Favors
Round 6

🎉 Party Favors 🎉

Can you believe we're almost done? And just in time for the party to hit full swing!
I only have one final request. We don't want the guests to go home empty-handed, so we need party favors.

For this round, I'm looking for small, inexpensive items that our guests can bring home with them to remember the fun we had. Your entry must include at least 3 items. They can be the same items, different versions of the same item, or completely different items.

All items should be captured in a single photograph. I will accept packaged items as long as they are clearly identifiable.

Examples: Small toys, party poppers, noisemakers, pinwheels, seed packets, masks 🎭

I'm bringing several different fidget style toys.
20240803_131738.jpg

*Note that staff entries are not eligible for prizes.

@LadyDestani Can I include crocheted dolls I made before the event as part of my 6th round entry? I won't be making anything for it, just reusing existing projects.

Also noticed you forgot to mark your round 6 post as an event highlight, so I almost missed that ^_^;

@LadyDestani Can I include crocheted dolls I made before the event as part of my 6th round entry? I won't be making anything for it, just reusing existing projects.

Also noticed you forgot to mark your round 6 post as an event highlight, so I almost missed that ^_^;
Hi @Suguri! I don't have a problem with that. I think your crocheted dolls would make lovely party favors!

And thank you! That's what happens when I post too quickly to try and meet the deadline that I set for myself. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back