• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

I have this on 90% of the time on my computer. I flipped when I first saw the extension! I play it when I'm hanging out and surfing through the web. :) I love the fact that it even plays K.K. Slider music on Saturday nights! :D Really hoping there will be an update to include the New Leaf music.

What exactly are you talking about?

Oh my god.. I have Magician's Quest!! I never really got into it though, but I've had it for a looooong time ^^

I've been working on Fire Emblem: Awakening and Tales of the Abyss lately on my 3DS. I borrowed Kid Icarus: Uprising from my sister, but I ended up giving it back to her after doing three missions because the controls were terrible. Any game that becomes physically painful to play in minutes is not a game I'm gonna finish.

Also been playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown on my PC, and I need to finish Star Wars: Republic Commando. Got it as part of the Steam sale over the weekend. One of the best games to come out of the prequels. Looking forward to when Dust: An Elysian Tail comes out on Steam later this month, too; got plenty of games to pass the time with.

I find I can't replay that game as much as I thought I would because I can't stray from my original pairings. :p

I played through on Normal Casual first, and then Hard non-casual, which I HATED. This was my first FE game. The idea of perfecting strategy is pretty wonderful, but with every little mistake taking a serious toll, I got fed up quick.

It's cool though. I'll trade it in and get something else :3

I played through on Normal Casual first, and then Hard non-casual, which I HATED. This was my first FE game. The idea of perfecting strategy is pretty wonderful, but with every little mistake taking a serious toll, I got fed up quick.

It's cool though. I'll trade it in and get something else :3

Traitor!! just kidding, Fire Emblem definitely isn't for everyone. I would try normal classic first though, the jump from normal casual to hard classic is kind of overwhelming.

I played half of normal casual and then started from scratch on normal classic and beat it. I'm halfway through my hard classic playthrough and hopefully I will soon be starting... *gulp* lunatic classic. I can't even see myself doing lunatic, hard is so... well, hard. I'm getting better, though.

I'm hoping to pick up pokemon black 2 soon because I've been putting all my blood and tears and hours into Fire Emblem and I should probably play something else on the side before I go insane. Last pokemon I played was platinum so I'm excited.

Up to now I WAS playing ACCF every day, to pass the time.

But I broke down and went to " the dark side", so to speak. Today my first PS3 is scheduled for delivery, along with Ni No Kuni, Wrath of the White Witch. That should keep me busy for a while. :lemon:

I've been reading, playing pokemon, and involving myself in real life activities while I wait.

I am getting a baby parrot soon (this weekend) so that crazy little ball of feathers is going to keep me busy until New Leaf. ^_^

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening... about to finish my second playtrhough on Hard/Classic still need to do a lot of sidequests and err... breeding XD but I don't think it will last me till animal crossing though..

Until I pick up Brain Age: Concentration Training this week (that is, IF I decide to pick it up), I've been replaying some Star Fox 64 3D levels.

I am passing my time on tumblr looking at everything NL related....

tumblr_mmb1mbSadC1qk1depo1_1280.png

Up to now I WAS playing ACCF every day, to pass the time.

But I broke down and went to " the dark side", so to speak. Today my first PS3 is scheduled for delivery, along with Ni No Kuni, Wrath of the White Witch. That should keep me busy for a while. :lemon:

*GASSP* I've just got that game recently too :p lol I was going to crack it open and start playing this weekend!

I am passing my time on tumblr looking at everything NL related....

tumblr_mmb1mbSadC1qk1depo1_1280.png

That's terrible and I laughed and laughed. I'm all for feeL waffLe, but I don't want to play the rest of that game. 8[

I really miss this music. The music in the new game isn't as satisfying

I agree. I don't like the new music nearly as much as the original game's. My favorite was the 1PM music :3

I've been passing the time watching my brother play OoT. I'm helping by going through a guide and helping him get all of the Gold Skulltulas (they're a pain in the butt, I've discovered). He's almost to the point in the game where you become an adult, so it's about to get scary. I'm not looking forward to the Shadow Temple and Dead Hand D: I should also probably finish Wind Waker. I've been putting it off because I don't want to fight Puppet Ganon -.-

On a positive note, there are a lot of birthdays in my family this month (including my own), so that will help the time pass. I'll hopefully be buying a 3DS and pre ordering the game soon :)

I've been playing FE: Awakening, HM: New Beginnings, forum roleplaying, reading fanfiction, and surfing Youtube for the most part. But all this talk about Magician's Quest makes me want to go find my copy, dust it off, and play it for a spell! (ha ha! get it?) Other than those things, I haven't been doing much else :<

Paper Mario (64)
Zelda Skyward Sword (which I'm almost done with)
I've also got Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kirby's EpicYarn that I can play, they're in my shelf still unboxed, got them a month after I got my Wii U, my Wii broke up years ago so I couldn't complete them.
Recently got the 120 stars on Mario 64 too.
Obviously I won't be able to complete all these games in a month(technically I could but I have too much things to do) but Paper Mario and Skyward sword should be done.

I have been collecting QR codes. Anyways, I stumbled upon this...

tumblr_mmgpsgZG3b1r5n2tlo1_400.jpg

No qr code for it but I thought it was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back