• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

Once New Leaf is out I will be changing my siggy image!
For now I have no image.

As for passing the time..... I'm playing all my other games, drawing random stuff, and trying to find the perfect stuff for when I get a clear 3DS XL Case.

I recently quit my job to focus on school, which doesn't start again until the 28th, so I've been looking for things to pass the time instead of obsessing over NL. I've ordered Magician's Quest and it should be here by Friday or Saturday but I'm so bored until then! I guess I can finish playing Skyward Sword or start up a different game until then :S

Haha, I'm so glad I spread the word about that game :) It was a very underrated DS title cause people just saw it as a crappy AC clone.

Haha, I'm so glad I spread the word about that game :) It was a very underrated DS title cause people just saw it as a crappy AC clone.

I actually played it when it first came out but it was really messed up because I was using an .nds file and not the actual gamecart, so it had a ton of unplayable glitches. I'm excited to play it for real :D

I got a 3DS for my birthday on Sunday (which is a relief because otherwise, I would've had to buy it myself)! I've never used a 3DS, so I'm having fun. I didn't know what everyone was talking about when they mentioned Swapnote and stuff like that. I have no one to send notes to, so I just draw. I also downloaded Ocarina of Time and I'm about to start the Forest Temple. The game looks so beautiful compared to the N64/GC version.

I'll probably also read some books and write more of a story I'm working on. I think I'll have enough to do until NL comes out, which I'm hoping will actually arrive on the 9th with 1-day Amazon shipping! I'm nervous about it, but oh well. The mail person is going to think I'm crazy when they come to the door and I'm practically foaming at the mouth in anticipation. Haha.

I'm busy practicing staying upward pass 5am. Though that will have to stop soon with a job and school coming up.

Ive been obsessed with this game, but i get my fix while i play CF online. But now, i cant stop watching this:

and this

^ I can't watch/listen to that hourly music video. If I do, by the time I get the game I won't stand the music anymore and I'll always play with the volume all the way down. That tends to happen to me for AC games as it is. I tend to play during certain hours all the time, which means that I only hear those certain tunes and very rarely the rest of the day. I get bored of hearing it and so will turn on other music while I play AC.

I just discovered the Animal Crossing movie! Its based on Wild World, and its awesome. Lots of extra lols if you've played the game. I really enjoyed it and it was a nice way to kill time until NL.

I actually played it when it first came out but it was really messed up because I was using an .nds file and not the actual gamecart, so it had a ton of unplayable glitches. I'm excited to play it for real :D

Well I got it but the game is used and kind of glitchy too. Maybe the game itself is just a little wonky? I tried to save after 3 days of no problems and progress in the game, and the save froze and then corrupted. When I formatted it again all my saves were gone :( I'm working up the interest to start over, even though it was only 3 days in I did a lot.

It's your cartridge then, cause other than the occasional framerate drop (this is one of the few DS games to show 3D graphics on both screens) this game has been 100% stable for me.

I've been collecting these to pass the time.. so instead of painfully waiting for ac:nl I sit waiting for delivery, not sure which is worse actually, haha 20130522_125119.jpg
EDIT:sorry for the file size, never uploaded an image before haha!

I'm planning on picking up Zelda Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons when they hit the eShop on May 30. I've never played them before, so should be fun. I wish they were coming out earlier! That only gives me 9 days of entertainment. So far I've already completed Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Zelda Minish Cap, and Zelda Twilight Princess waiting on ACNL. I'm dying to play Wind Waker again, but I boxed up my Wii when I bought my Wii U, and the Wii U isn't backwards compatible with GC discs. I thought about trying to find a copy of Phantom Hourglass since I never played that one either, but I want a copy with the box and manual and everything, and apparently that's hard to find.

My backup plan:
image.jpg

Well, I've was playing Wild World to try and pass the time, but everyone I liked had moved out and it depressed me. So now I've been watching New Leaf videos on the internet and been making images and writing reviews on other games.

I thought about trying to find a copy of Phantom Hourglass since I never played that one either, but I want a copy with the box and manual and everything, and apparently that's hard to find.

You can always buy it online. It sucks that you can't find it in stores, though. It's a fun game. The graphics are a little iffy for me at times, but it has an interesting story overall.

Back