• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

Thank you so much for sharing that chrome web store extension with us!
I'm downloading it right now!

Nice suggestions :)

I recently started playing Animal Crossing Gamecube again - back to the roots. Can't wait to get my hands on New Leaf!

Started to play Animal Crossing DS again. It's so much easier to control your character with the DS vs the Wii. Do you the 3DS will be easier to control then the wii as well?

I found this challenge on FB. Since there's exactly a month before New Leaf I thought I'd share. Let's get fit for mayoral duties. grrr.

BAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, I'm 6.5 months pregnant and showing massively. No way in hell will I do all that xD

I'm going to finish my pokemon rumble blast and do a 100% collection :eek:

I have been collecting QR codes. Anyways, I stumbled upon this...

No qr code for it but I thought it was hilarious.

OMG, Cottonball, I saw your post just as I was chatting with my friend Jack about how user generated content ends up with penises. I am at work, laughing so hard right now.

I'm trying to figure out some game to play for the less than a month until new leaf -- I looked at wild world and the Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times games, but I'm curious how much I'd be able to do in the 25 days and am wondering if something else wouldn't be a better fit.

I just got Mario Kart 7 a few weeks ago and am having the toughest time on the 150 crown one (I swear, Yoshi is out to get me!) but I don't think I can just do that for the next month and my husband is really into fire emblem so he won't race non-stop with me ...lol. Fire emblem isn't really my game. I do have harvest moon, but it's pretty tedious where I'm at, and there are like 40 days of boring stuff before I can even unlock anything else.

Any suggestions? Or do you think I can have fun with only 25 days or so of WW or Magician's Quest?

Got bored of LM2. Decided to redecorate the top floor of my house in CF. Leafs are doing well in the playoffs so I'm fairly busy at work. Time would be flying if BesyBuy didn't send me emails twice a week reminding me I'm waiting for the release date of my pre-ordered bundle. >.<

Got bored of LM2. Decided to redecorate the top floor of my house in CF. Leafs are doing well in the playoffs so I'm fairly busy at work. Time would be flying if BesyBuy didn't send me emails twice a week reminding me I'm waiting for the release date of my pre-ordered bundle. >.<

Ooooh. Fun. This is why I don't pre-order :p

Target has the DPCI (item number) on their website for the in store pick-up. This number is very important because it is what will help me get the game on June 9th when I wake up to get to the store when it opens at 8am.

I just checked the Sunday schedule and fortunately, the bus does in fact run that early.

All that's left on my To-Do list is to beat the initial run of Find Mii and to beat Master Quest on Ocarina of Time 3DS.

Now, I'm waiting. Still playing all the AC games (mostly GC & WW). Got stuck on the 2nd mansion on Dark Moon, too lazy to take WW out of my 3DS. :p

I've just started the Magician's Quest game myself, there's enough to keep me occupied, but I'm not playing every day so I don't get sucked into it too much before NL appears. It's a good little time passer and seems to be happy with even just a half hour a day.

BAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, I'm 6.5 months pregnant and showing massively. No way in hell will I do all that xD

I'm going to finish my pokemon rumble blast and do a 100% collection :eek:

Heh. You know, NL has good timing for you. In a few months, when you have your baby, NL will keep you company if you have nights where the baby woke you up and if you can't go back to sleep after he/she does. :D

I'm trying to complete Mutant Mudds 100%. The Grannie levels are pretty annoying, but I just need 10 more and I'm done.
I should get back to Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, but the "Beware of Spinning Logs" level is freakin' merciless. I started Minish Cap and Link's Awakening DX, but never got back to them. I'm halfway through Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, but that game is boring as balls and it's one of the reasons I was discouraged to buy Fire Emblem: Awakening even though I've heard nothing but praise for that game (I'll get around to it). I want to try to get gold/3 star ratings on all missions in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon but some of the bosses and the 4th mansion are being difficult. Oh, and I'm also looking for a summer job.

I have way too many games on my 3DS.

Man, this is the greatest Chrome app ever. Insta-download.

Anyway, to pass time, school seems to help with that haha. I've also finally gotten around to playing Pushmo again, so that's definitely keeping me going. I intend on finally picking up Fire Emblem Awakening and a replacement copy of my favorite game ever, Tales of Vesperia. In terms of Animal Crossing related stuff, been keeping check on JVGSJeff's blog because he was one of the lucky bloggers to receive an early copy. Seeing all the stuff in regards to AC:NL is really curbing the wait a bit. Ah, I do wish June 9th could come faster. I get AC:NL that day and then graduate high school the next, so I'll be enjoying a good chunk of time, kicking back, and relaxing.

Fire emblem and luigis mansion are keeping me company until this weekend when pokemon mystery dungeon comes out :D. I cant wait for NL and its going to be 10x better than WW. In WW id always get bored in the winter months cause there wasnt much to catch or do, now there is going to be so much more :D and i can always go to the island.

Back